剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
不 我们做个交易
No, look, we'll make a deal.
我们释放人♥质♥ 他们就会替你打开保险库
We release the hostages, and they'll open the vault for you.
可以打开吧 对吧
We can do that, can't we?
如果你担心人♥质♥少了 谈判筹码也少了
If you're worried about losing bodies and losing leverage,
我也留下来
I'll stay, too.
泽克 不要
Zeke, no.
我绝对不会丢下你
No chance I'm leaving you behind.
洛根 住手
Logan, stop.
不要
Please.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
我是米凯拉·斯通警探
This is Detective Michaela Stone.
我填写了个人资料 还上传了照片
I filled out the profile, even uploaded a picture.
我想我终于准备好
I think I am finally ready
进入网上约会的世界了
to dive into the online-dating world.
好样的
Good for you.
我很高兴看到你对未来如此积极向上
I'm glad to see you so excited about the future.
如果我能在工作上得到一些帮助
I'd be more excited about my future
我会对我的未来更感兴趣
if I can get some help with my work.
还记得我一直在做的基因研究吗
Remember the genetic research I'd been working on?
不是很记得
Vaguely.
我遇到了瓶颈
Well, I've hit a roadblock.
但我听说瑞典有个遗传学家
But I heard that there's a geneticist in Sweden
在同一领域的实验研究上
having success with experimental studies
取得了成功 所以
in the same arena, so --
你认为他们能帮忙吗
And you think they can help?
这是我从开始研究这一切起
It's the most promising lead I've had
最有希望的线索
since I've started all this.
时间到了
Time's up.
时间过得真快
That went by really fast.
看来我只能等到下次再听你多说点了
Guess I'll have to wait till next time to hear more.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
PBB银行
举起手 一次一个人
Hands up. One at a time.
保持冷静
Stay calm...
除了我们三个人 全部人都出去
Everyone's out except for the three of us.
我已经控制了局势
I have the situation under control.
为什么这么久
What's taking so long?
你说过他们会打开保险库的门
You said they were gonna open this thing.
远程打开保险库门需要时间
Accessing the vault remotely takes time.
-有许多层... -够了
- There are many layers of-- - Enough!
快点
Come on.
快去 快去 快去
Come on, come on. Come on.
不 我们只是要耐心点
No, we just need to be patient.
我们不会在这里等情况恶化
We're not gonna wait out here for the situation to get worse.
你时间不多了 警探
You're on a short leash, Detective.
我是纽约警局的杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯警探
Detective Jared Vasquez, NYPD.
里面的情况如何
What's the situation inside?
一切都在控制之内 警探
Got things under control here, Detective.
我在无线电里听说里面有我们的人
Look, I heard over the scanner one of our own's trapped inside.
米凯拉·斯通
Michaela Stone.
你同事似乎认为她已经决定了所有的问题
Your colleague seems to think she has it all figured out
因为枪手曾经和她一起乘坐828航♥班♥
because the gunman was on Flight 828 with her.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
枪手是乘客之一吗
The gunman's a passenger?
洛根·斯特里克兰
Logan Strickland.
如果斯通警探不小心应对
And if Detective Stone isn't careful,
她对他的信心 只会让她受伤
her comfort with him is gonna get her hurt.
看来我们来对地方了
Guess we're in the right place.
现在我们只要搞清楚我们为什么在这里
Now we just need to figure out why we're here.
葛兰姆西俱乐部
等一下
Hold up.
你看到的是这样吧
This is how you saw it, right,
葛兰姆西俱乐部
C·曼尼 2007年单打冠军
徽章和下面的年份
the crest with the year right below?
每次你追查呼召时 感觉都这么重大吗
Does it feel this big every time you chase down a Calling?
每一次都是
Every time.
我去找2012年的冠军
I'll go find the 2012 champions.
好
Alright.
你对洛根·斯特里克兰有什么了解
What do you know about Logan Strickland?
不是很了解
Uh, not much.
他在828航♥班♥上
Uh, he was on Flight 828,
但是我还没有找到他 怎么了
but I haven't been able to track him down. Why?
他现在劫持了一家银行 但小米在里面
He's holding up a bank right now, but Mick's inside.
等一下 什么
Wait. What?
她 她还好吗 有人和她说话了吗
I-Is she o-okay? Has anyone talked to her?
她自愿当人♥质♥
She's holding her own.
她和紧急服务小组一直在联络
She keeps talking ESU back.
我担心她在里面自不量力
I'm worried she's in over her head in there.
好的 我现在赶过来 地址用短♥信♥发给我
Alright, I'm on my way. Uh, text me the address.
TJ 我要走了
TJ, I need to go.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
找到2012年的冠军
Find the 2012 champions,
找到他们 我晚点给你打电♥话♥
track them down, and I'll call you later.
我找到了
Well, I found them.
冠军是弗兰克和洛根·斯特里克兰
The winners were Frank and Logan Strickland.
葛兰姆西俱乐部 弗兰克·斯特里克兰 洛根·斯特里克兰 2012年双打冠军
天啊 洛根·斯特里克兰
Oh, my God. Logan Strickland.
他现在正劫持一家银行
He's holding up a bank right now.
米凯拉在里面
Michaela's inside.
难怪我们在这里
That's why we're here.
呼召不会把我们带到这里
The Calling wouldn't bring us all this way
就是为了看一张照片
just to look at a photo.
弗兰克·斯特里克兰
Frank Strickland?
往里走 到角落里
All the way back. In the corner.
角落
Corner.
打开弗兰克·斯特里克兰的保险柜
Open Frank Strickland's safety deposit box.
谁是弗兰克·斯特里克兰
Who's Frank Strickland?
她为你做了那么多事
After everything she's done for you,
你不觉得你欠她一个回答吗
you don't think you owe her an answer?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
如果是你哥哥 你干吗要劫持银行
If he's your brother, then why did you just hold up a bank?
你干吗不直接跟他说
Why didn't you just talk to him?
你以为我没试过吗
You don't think that I tried?
他不听
He wouldn't listen.
他觉得坐828航♥班♥回来的所有人
He thinks that everyone who returned on 828,
都不是他们自己了
that they're not really them.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他不相信我是我
He doesn't believe I'm me.
我不存在
I don't exist.
所有属于我的 我与生俱来的权利
And everything that belonged to me, that was my birthright,
我们的父亲 愿他安息
everything that our dad, may he rest in peace,
留给我的所有东西
was saving for me,
弗兰克全都夺走了
Frank took it all.
我很害怕 可他不在乎
I was terrified, but he didn't care.
我是他弟弟 可他不在乎
I'm his brother, but he didn't care.
我找到斯特里克兰先生的盒子了
I found Mr. Strickland's box.
打开它
Open it.
我 我 我打不开
I-I-I can't.
我只有自己的钥匙 我还需要柜主的钥匙
I only have my key. I need the owner's key, too.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
好家伙
Oh, boy.
你
You --
你没有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥吗
You don't have some kind of a master key?!
如果 如果 如果柜主死了怎么办
What -- What -- What if the owner dies?
-那怎么办 -我需要第二把钥匙
- Then what?! - I need the second key.
该死的
The hell you do!
洛根 洛根 放下枪
Logan, Logan, put the gun down.
不 不
No! No!
事情不应该是这样的
This is not the way this is supposed to happen!
停
Stop!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我带他出去 带他去急救小组
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表