剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
直到你出生了 抢了我的风头
until you came along and stole my thunder.
我当了五年半的独生子
Well, I was an only child for 5 1/2 years,
而我更喜欢有个兄弟姐妹
and I prefer having a sibling.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Siblings.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
-TJ吗 -爸爸
- TJ? - Dad.
爸爸 我们刚要...
Hey, Dad. We're just --
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
好的 我们马上过去
Okay. We'll be right there.
是妈妈
It's Mom.
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
我给小米打个电♥话♥吧
You want me to call Mick?
先不要
Not yet.
我只要我们四个在一起
I just need it to be the four of us together.
我们会想到办法的 好吗
We're gonna figure it out, okay?
我们会一起回家的
We're going home together.
-那是什么意思 -是血压监测仪
- What does that mean? - It's the blood-pressure monitor.
我去叫医生
Let me go grab the doctor.
我要做手术
I want the surgery.
我不在乎谁来主刀 也不在乎我会怎样
I don't care who does it or what happens to me.
我就想要宝宝安全
I just want my baby safe.
格蕾丝 你可能会没命 你听到他的话了
Grace, you could die. You heard him.
-他 医生说 -我愿意冒这个险
- He -- The doctor said -- - I'll take that risk.
我们的宝宝有危险
The minute our baby is in danger,
我们只能救她
we have to get her out.
我们得救她
We have to save her.
作为父母 我们的责任
It's our job as parents
就是照顾好孩子
to take care of our kids...
不论如何
no matter what.
答应我
Promise me.
好的
Uh, okay.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace? Grace.
格蕾丝 什么情况
Grace? What's happening?!
请让开
Excuse me.
宝宝不行了
Baby's crashing.
只要继续输血 你的妻子就会没事
Your wife can survive this with a few transfusions,
不过你的宝宝可能不行
but I don't think your baby will.
-她想做手术 -我不建议手术
- She -- She wants the surgery. - I don't advise that.
我没有做这种手术的经验
I have never done this surgery before.
我明白 你能救宝宝吗
I understand that. Can you save the baby?
可以 但是你的妻子可能会没命
Yes. But your wife could die.
救宝宝
Save the baby.
这是格蕾丝的意愿
It's what Grace wants.
先等我的孩子们来
Just wait till my kids get here.
好的
Okay.
我们给她做术前准备
We'll prep her.
酒吧
-塔玛拉 发生什么事了 -是比利
- Tamara, what's going on? - It's Billy.
他做什么了
What he do?
他这次真的太离谱了
He's really gone too far this time.
看看我抓到谁了
Look who I found.
喂 把你手♥机♥给我
Hey. Gimme your phone.
-什么 -手♥机♥给我
- What? - Gimme your damn phone.
喂 比利 伙计 搞什么
Yo, Billy, man, what the hell?!
他的联♥系♥人里有你
He had you in his contacts!
他在跟踪你
I think he's been tracking you.
你前未婚妻是因为他才甩了你 对吧
This is the guy your ex-fiance threw you under the bus for, right?
对 你们怎么找到他的
Yeah, how'd you find him?
你的前任全身而退后
When your ex got off scot-free,
我们三个本想在她家"欢迎"她
the three of us were gonna welcome her home,
结果出现的却是这个家伙
but then this guy showed up instead.
所以我们把他揍了一顿 给她提个醒
So we roughed him up a little to send her a message,
我们想着你可能想会会他
and we figured that you might want to take a crack at him.
你猜我们还发现了什么
Hey, and guess what else we figured out.
本·斯通的墙上贴满了他的照片
His face is all over Ben Stone's wall.
你干得好
You did good.
过来
Come on.
干嘛 去哪里
What? What, where we going?
闭嘴 跟我来
Just shut up and follow me.
很奇怪 杰瑞德还没来消息
It's weird that Jared hasn't checked in yet.
他说60分钟 现在才超了4分钟
He had 60 minutes. It's been...6♥4♥?
没错 杰瑞德说60分钟就是60分钟
Exactly. To Jared, 60 minutes is 60 minutes,
除非他无法脱身
unless he can't step away.
那你想怎么办
So what do you want to do?
因为我不想暴露他的卧底身份
'Cause I'm not about to blow his cover.
等等 不 不 不非得等他给我们消息
Wait, no, no. H-He doesn't have to check in with us.
我们可以查他的消息
We can check in with him.
我在酒吧装了窃听器 记得吧
I bugged that bar, remember?
对 但那不意味着我们该
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that we should listen
听他的任何动静
to anything that he --
你有信任问题
You know you have trust issues.
是啊 有人跟我说过了
Yeah, I've been told.
在比利干傻事之前你得快点
Well, you need to hurry before Billy does something stupid.
我快吓死了
I'm scared to death.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
我能控制 好吗
I got this, okay?
你走吧
Just take off.
真的 走吧
Seriously, go.
你为什么叫我出来
Why you dragging me back out here?
我得喝一杯 你也是
Uh, I need a drink. So do you.
那可是大动作
That was a big move,
你把这家伙直接抓回这里
you bringing this guy back here like that.
他不像看起来那么横
Eh, he's not as tough as he looks.
泽克 他的名字叫泽克
Zeke. His name's Zeke.
他们抓了泽克
They have Zeke.
我们现在得行动了
We have to move in now.
我们缓一缓 考量一下 好吗
Let's just take a moment and think, okay?
等等 抱歉 稍等一下
Wait. Sorry, hold on.
这首歌♥ 是我们的歌♥
This song. That's our song.
他知道我们正在听
He knows we're listening right now.
好了 仔细听好了
Alright, listen to me carefully.
这事你得相信我
You got to trust me on this.
他想让我们拖延
He wants us to hold off.
开这音乐干什么 你想要
What's with the music? You want to --
你想跟我跳慢舞
You want to slow-dance with me?
只是来点背景音乐
It's just a little white noise.
比利 我不大相信你那些朋友
Billy, I'm not sure I trust your guys.
这个情况很严重
Look, man, this is a serious situation.
我们要立刻告诉西蒙
We need to bring Simon in on this now.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
他一定会很生气我擅自行动
He's gonna be pissed at me for "Going rogue."
不 你想想
Nah, man. Think about it.
这个人的照片在本的墙上
I mean, this guy is up on Ben's wall?
肯定是有原因的
That's got to mean something.
西蒙肯定会知道怎么处理这种情况
Simon will know exactly how to handle the situation.
我说不好
I don't know.
你把泽克带去密室
Look, you bringing Zeke into the back room...
哥们 就是这样
bro, that was the move.
即使他没被绑住 我们也是三对一
Even if he wasn't tied up, we got him three on one --
现在是四对一 杰里克还带着枪
four on one now, and Jarecki's packing.
你也是
So are you.
密室
三个人
两个人
我只希望是自己把人抓来的
I only wish I would've made that move myself.
你积极主动
You're proactive.
西蒙现在会意识到你的价值了
Simon's gonna finally realize how valuable you are.
好吧 我就说我们有重大进展
Okay. I'm just gonna say that we have a major development,
他应该马上过来
and he should get his ass over here.
你们俩还真像是史密斯夫妇
Damn it if you two aren't Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
我们可以从手♥机♥上继续窃听
We can tap in to the feed from a phone.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表