剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
and then someone comes and picks them up.
大多数的交易
And most of the payments
都在偷窃发生后的两小时内完成
were made within two hours of the theft.
双方从不直接接触
Never making any direct contact.
所以孩子们无法指认上线
So the kids can't ID the dealers.
-真是狡猾 -我们知道试三是谁吗
- It's crafty. - Do we know who Try3 is?
杰斯·贝勒
Jace Baylor.
有暴♥力♥前科
History of violence,
在州北部贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
stint upstate for possession and sale of meth.
他之前因批量购买♥♥化肥被捕
He was busted for buying fertilizer in bulk.
看来他找到了更聪明的法子来补货
Well, it looks like he found a smarter way to get his supplies.
没花他多久 他四个月前才出来
Didn't take him long. He was released four months ago.
正好是抢劫开始发生的时间
Just when the robberies started.
想找到他可能有点难
Might be tricky to find him.
他被最近的居住地驱赶
He was evicted from his last-known address
之后再没向他的假释官报备
and hasn't checked in with his parole officer.
我在缉毒局有个哥们 他欠我人情
I have a guy in narcotics who owes me a favor.
我问问他知道些什么
I'll see what he knows.
我去看看泽克的情况
I'm gonna go check in on Zeke.
如果得到地址我再给你发信息
I'll text you if I get an address.
我们在等什么 我们去找你♥爸♥爸吧
What are we waiting for? Let's go find your dad.
我觉得这主意没那么好 伙计
I'm not sure that's such a good idea, bud.
你不想见见他吗
Don't you want to see him?
只能说 论父亲这一方面
Let's just say I didn't get as lucky as you
我没你那么幸运
in the dad department.
小卡尔
Hey, Calamander,
不如你跟我和妹妹一起走
what do you say you come with me and your sister?
帮我们登记 我们等你
Get us checked in. We'll wait for you.
谢谢你 谢谢 伙计
Thank you. Thanks, buddy.
-再见 各位 -再见
- Bye, guys. - See you later.
呼召让我们找到
There has to be a reason
你父亲一定有原因
the Calling brought us to your father.
呼召让你白忙一场
Calling wasted your time.
我爸很多年前
My dad made it very clear
就说清楚了 他不想跟我有任何关系
he wanted nothing to do with me years ago.
我觉得也许他改变了
I think he maybe changed.
我感觉他很后悔
I get the feeling he's got a lot of regrets.
很好
Good.
他理应后悔
He should.
你很气愤 我明白
You're angry. I get it.
但他是你♥爸♥爸
But he's your dad.
你不能再给他一次机会吗
Does he not get a second chance?
他和你不同 本
He's not like you, Ben.
你的孩子受伤了 你会扶他站起来
Your kid gets hurt, you pick him up,
你会告诉他没关系会好的
you tell him it's gonna be okay.
我爸把所有的错甩给我 自己跑了
My dad dumped all the blame on me and bailed.
在你妹妹死后
After your sister died?
确实不可原谅
There's no excuse for that.
不过...
But...
作为一个小女儿刚刚出生的父亲
as someone that has a brand-new baby girl,
我无法想象如果她遭遇不幸
I can't imagine what I would do
我会怎么做
if something happened to her.
悲痛会让我们做出疯狂的举动
You know, grief can make us do crazy things.
你不用跟我说悲痛
You don't have to tell me about grief.
我崩溃了
I fell apart.
他去了哪里
Where was he?
他过新生活去了
He moved on.
没有留言 什么都没有
No note. Nothing.
我再也没有见过他
I never saw him again.
他也因此一蹶不振
And he's a broken man because of it.
泽克 他想结束自己的生命
Zeke, he was about to take his own life.
那又不是我的责任
That's not my responsibility.
如果这是一个让你放下
What if this is your chance
所有伤痛和愤怒的机会呢
to let go of all of that hurt and anger?
我不会把仅剩时间花在那个人身上
I'm not gonna spend the little time I have left on that man.
但你这么做不是为了他
But you're not doing this for him.
是为了你自己
You're doing this for you.
也许你是时候选择原谅了
Maybe it's time that you forgive
这样你才能获得宽慰
so you can find some closure.
你是...
You're...
你和你♥爸♥爸当时在地铁站
You and your dad were at the subway.
那不是我爸爸 不过 没错
Not my dad, but, uh, yeah.
你觉得怎么样了
How you feeling?
你不该救我的
You shouldn't have saved me.
-别这么说 -这是事实
- Don't say that. - It's the truth.
地铁站里有一幅凤♥凰♥的壁画
There was a mural of a phoenix in the subway.
它对你来说有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
它象征着重生和延续
It's a symbol of rebirth and renewal.
也许你得到了再活一次的机会
Maybe you got a chance to try again.
是什么让你觉得我配再活一次
What makes you think I deserve one?
-每个人都配 -它对你又意味着什么
- Everyone does. - What is it to you, anyway?
意味颇多
A lot, actually.
我妈自杀了
My mother killed herself.
为了再见到她 我愿意做任何事
And I would do anything to be able to see her again.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我肯定有人对你也有这种感情
I'm sure someone feels the same way about you.
你没有家人吗
Don't you have a family?
他们现在已经把我忘了
They've forgotten about me by now.
我不这么想
I doubt that.
你怎么知道他们现在
How do you know they're not out there
没在找你
looking for you right now?
因为我的所作所为不可饶恕
'Cause what I did was unforgivable.
我在他们需要我时抛弃了他们
I abandoned them when they needed me.
爸
Hey, Dad.
泽克
Zeke?
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我相信
I can.
泽克需要这个
Zeke needed this.
杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯
查到了一个地址 想去看看吗
正是医生给的医嘱
Just what the doctor ordered.
没想到看到你这么快康复出院
I didn't expect to see you up and around so soon.
治疗变简单了
Are treatments getting easier?
没 我就是得
No, I just had to...
我爸在楼下
My dad's downstairs.
怎么会 我还以为你们失去联络了
How is that possible? I thought you guys lost touch.
呼召
A Calling.
我不知道过程或理由
I don't know how or why,
但呼召指引你哥和TJ找到了他
but it... it led your brother and TJ to him.
他们把他带到了这里
They brought him here.
见到他感觉怎么样
How... How was it seeing him?
我承载着太多的愤怒和伤害
I've carried so much anger and hurt.
但他刚才看起来很渺小
But just now he seemed small.
只是一个伤心的老人
Just a sad old man.
你还要见他吗
Are you gonna see him again?
我们要搭地铁去克洛伊去的海滩
We're gonna take a train out to Chloe's beach.
至少给我们一个谈心的机会
Give us a chance to at least talk.
等等 现在吗
Wait. Right now?
你的治疗怎么办
What... What about your treatment?
我不治了
I'm done.
我要停止治疗
I'm stopping the treatment.
你不治了是什么意思
Uh, what do you mean, you're done?
如果你不继续治疗 那
If you don't keep going, then...
米凯拉
Michaela.
我一直苟延残喘 但从没真正活过
I've been staying alive, but I haven't been living.
我不想最后的日子在插着管子
I don't want to spend my last days hooked up to tubes,
被人刮掉坏死皮肤 困在医院中度过
getting my skin scraped off, trapped inside this place.
我想和你一起度过 躺在你怀里
I want to spend it with you, in your arms.
当然 但我不明白
Yeah, but I don't understand.
你刚去看了你♥爸♥
You... You went and saw your dad,
然后现在你就要放弃治疗吗
and now you're just gonna give up?
不 不 只是
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表