剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你是对的
is the fact that you were right.
所以 我也很抱歉
So, I'm sorry, too.
恭喜你绝妙地解决了一个案子 斯通
Congratulations on an amazing solve, Stone.
我在翻看你以前的案子
I've been looking back at your cases,
你通过一些匿名的线索解决了很多案子
and you've had a lot of solves from anonymous tips.
很多
A lot.
太多了 以至于地区检察官会开始质疑
So many, in fact, an ADA might start asking questions.
我喜欢书面记录
You see, I like a paper trail.
喜欢详细冗长的书面记录
I like a long paper trail.
这表示我的下属们很尽职
It means that my cops are doing their jobs.
那么告诉我 警探 你是怎么解决这个的
So, tell me, detective, how'd you solve this one,
在不到两小时内
in two hours, no less?
匿名线索
Anonymous tip.
这是你的案子 瓦斯克斯
It's your case, Vasquez.
你信吗
You buy that?
我相信
I do.
真的吗
Really?
因为我一点也不信
Because I don't buy it for a second.
从今往后 你们两个
Going forward, I don't want you two
不能再合作同一个案子
anywhere near the same cases.
学校在丢掉你的东西前
The school held onto your stuff for years
保留了好几年
before they threw it out.
但他们丢弃时 又被别人找到了
But when they did, it was found again...
被弗兰妮找到了
...by Frannie.
所以呼召让你去找她
That's why the Calling led you to find her.
因为她找到了你
'Cause she found you.
如果你想我可以留下
I can stay if you want me to.
不用了
No.
不了 我只是
No, I just, uh...
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
去见你妈妈吧
Go see your mom.
本·斯通
Ben Stone?
苏珊娜
Suzanne?
真是太巧了 我们多久没见了
You're kidding me. How long has it been?
对你来说还是对我来说
Well, for you or for me?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我是院长 你能信吗
I'm a dean. ?Well, can you believe it?
当然了
Yeah, I can.
你是数论课上最聪明的学生
You were the smartest student in Number Theory.
那是因为我的小组学习搭档给人带来灵感
Well, my group study partner was a real inspiration.
你呢
What about you?
除了破坏物理法则以外
Besides shattering the laws of physics,
你最近都干什么了
what have you been up to?
其实 院长 我正在找工作 所以如果你
Actually, dean, ?I'm on a job hunt, so if you --
本 今天就把你的简历给我
Ben. Sent me your CV...today.
我的邮箱在学院网站上
My e-mail's on the department's website.
好的 没问题
Okay. Will do.
你好啊 你就是那个
Hey! Uh, you're the...
没错 有两吨♥高考书籍的姑娘
Yeah, the girl with the two tons of SAT books.
不 你可不止那些能耐
No, you were so much more than just that.
你还是穿着潮外套的姑娘
You were the girl in the killer jacket.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是玛克辛·泰勒
I'm Maxine Taylor.
我是奥莉芙 奥莉芙·斯通
Olive. Olive Stone.
等等 斯通 就是那个
Wait. "Stone," as in...
对 但是我不想让所有人都...
Yes, but, you know, I don't really want everyone to --
当然了 别担心 进来吧
Yeah, no worries! Come in.
艾德里安正要演讲呢
Adrian's about to speak.
你必须得告诉我你去哪买♥♥的衣服
And you have to tell me where you shop.
成交 只要你告诉我你在哪做的头发
Deal, if you tell me where you got your hair done.
这都是我自己弄的
Oh, this is all DIY.
我能帮你弄
I can hook you up.
我猜你大概不知道什么是基因测序仪吧
I don't suppose you know anything about DNA Sequencers.
我想你说的是萨尼用的那个
I assume you're talking about the one Saanvi's been using.
她有新发现
She made a new discovery
关于828航♥班♥乘客的基因突变
about a genetic change to the 828ers,
但她一直在自己的实验室做测试
but she's been doing the tests in her labs
而且一切都是保密的 你怎么知道这些
to keep it all under wraps. How would you know about that?
因为显然还不够保密
Because it's clearly not under wraps.
我一直在追踪这些账户
I've been tracking the accounts.
看起来少校刚预定了一台
Looks like the Major just ordered one.
少校怎么会知道萨尼发现了什么
How the hell does the Major know about Saanvi's discovery?
发生了枪击 有警官中枪
Shots fired. Officer down.
坚持住 米凯拉
Hold on, Michaela.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
"亲爱的泽克"
"Dear Zeke..."
"我不知道该怎么开口 但我很需要你"
"I don't know how to say this, other than I need you."
又来了
It's happening again!
坚持住 坚持住
Just hang on. Just hang on.
泽克 泽克 泽克 拜托
Zeke! Zeke! Zeke, please!
泽克 你能听见吗
Zeke, can you hear me?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
-泽克 我就在这 好吗 -米凯拉
- Zeke, I'm right here, okay? - Michaela.
我就在这里
Hey, hey, hey, I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
米凯拉
Michaela.
泽克 我就在这里 泽克
Zeke, I'm right here. Zeke!
卡尔
Cal?
是你吗 米凯拉
Is that you? Michaela?
没用 剂量加倍
It's not working. Let's double the dose.
不 不要 我得...
No, please. I need...
不 呼召
No, the Calling.
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表