剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Your baby sister.
那她还好吗
Well, is she okay?
我们是觉得没事 很快我们就知道了
We think so. We'll know soon.
你怎么能不害怕呢
How are you not freaking out?
母亲都是超级英雄
Moms are superheroes.
谢谢你能来 TJ
Sweet of you to come, TJ.
应该的
Of course.
你在研究什么
You doing research?
或许我能帮点忙
Maybe I can take over for a bit.
米凯拉把针对乘客们的袭击报告
Uh, Michaela sent over police reports
发给我了
on attacks against passengers.
每个案子都没有目击证人 没有证据
And in every instance, no witnesses, no evidence.
就跟今天信徒们遇见的情况一样
Like what happened today with the Believers --
小米说没有人愿意作证
Mick says no one will talk.
也许人们害怕作证
Maybe people are scared to talk.
是 有可能 与此同时
Yeah, maybe. In the meantime,
你妈妈就躺在医院病床上
your mom's lying in a hospital bed.
你真的觉得这有关联吗
Do you really think it was related?
我不是觉得
I just don't think it.
我是要证明
I'm gonna prove it.
看到没
See this?
警局
Precinct.
是的 他在这里
Yeah, he's here.
最近 最近案子多吗
How's the, uh -- How's the case load?
没什么案子 自从我作为一个
Pretty thin, ever since my name came out
违规又偏执的警探在公开法庭上被点名以后
in open court as a rule-breaking obsessive detective.
警监就没给我派过
Captain hasn't exactly been
什么重要的案子了
throwing high-profile cases my way.
我并不强求你能理解泽克的事
Look, I don't expect you to understand about Zeke,
但我真的别无他法了
but I didn't know what else to do.
所以就把我推进火坑吗
Other than throw my name under the bus?
没关系
Look, it's okay.
我已经向前看了
I've moved on.
挺好
Good.
也许你能让局里的其他人明白
Maybe you can let the rest of the precinct know.
作为828航♥班♥乘客已经够难了
It's hard enough being an 828er
现在还要面对局里自己人的偏见 所以
without having to go up against the blue wall, so...
我觉得这都是你的臆想 小米
I think that's all in your head, Mick.
是吗
Do you?
一名反对者将一名828航♥班♥信徒打个半死
An Xer beat the hell out of an 828 Believer,
警♥察♥却只把这案子当作儿戏
and the responding officer treated it like a joke.
我正在审问一名嫌疑人
I'm interviewing a suspect now.
与此同时 格蕾丝和卡尔被人追车冲出道路
Meantime, someone else ran Grace and Cal off the road,
而本也在大学受到诸多非议
and the uni gave Ben a bunch of attitude.
-大家都没事吧 -胎儿也许不太好
- Is everyone okay? - The baby might not be.
他们正在等待检查结果
They're waiting to find out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
重点是 反对者正在追杀我们
The point is Xers are hunting us.
米凯拉 反对者只是一群愤怒的蠢货
Michaela, the Xers are a bunch of angry mouth breathers.
你不觉得你高估了他们的能力吗
Don't you think you're giving them way too much credit?
我告诉你 如果再没有人开始
I am telling you if someone doesn't start
严肃对待并阻止他们
taking this seriously and shut them down,
下一个828航♥班♥受害者将会以死亡告终
the next 828 victim is gonna end up dead.
也许是我 也许是本 也许是卡尔
It might be me. It might be Ben. It might be Cal.
但是 算了 你也许是对的
But, no, yeah, you're right.
这都是我自己的臆想
It's -- It's probably all in my head.
我什么都没看到
Look, I didn't see anything.
你看起来十分匆忙
Well, you seemed to be in a pretty big hurry
要离开现场
to get out of there.
我赶时间 这也犯法吗
I was late. Is that a crime?
我们有的是时间
We got all day.
你在害怕什么 沃尔特
What got you so scared, Walter?
当你看到几个人在街上那样走过来
What? You just see dudes coming down the street like that,
当然赶紧避开
you get out of the way.
所以 你还是记得一些事的
So, you do remember something, then?
因为你是这照片上唯一的人
'Cause you're the only one here in this photo.
那又怎样
So, what?
所以他们长什么样
So, what do they look like?
就是穿着连帽衫的普通人
Like, I don't know, regular guys in hoodies.
普通人能把你吓得夺路而逃吗
Regular guys got you running your ass off?
火警报♥警♥器响了 好吗
It was a fire alarm, okay?
他们正朝着我走过来
They were coming at me.
不好意思 是哪一个因素让你害怕
Sorry, which one got you scared?
穿连帽衫的那群人 还是报♥警♥器
The guys in the hoodies or the alarm?
听着 那个地方 非常恐怖
Look, that place, okay, is freaky.
而那航♥班♥回归 简直是违背自然
And that thing with the plane -- it's not natural.
听着 我没对任何一个教堂下手
Look, I didn't do anything to any church.
不 我们根本没提过关于教堂的任何事
Did you -- No, I don't think we said anything about a church.
那我们重新开始吧
So, let's start over.
从头开始
From the beginning.
这个人从目击者升级为嫌疑人
That guy just got an upgrade from witness to suspect.
有什么根据 又是你的预感吗
Based on what? ?Another one of your hunches?
他一直满口谎话
He's lying through his teeth.
我们甚至还没提出他涉案
We didn't even suggest he was involved,
他就开始否认
and he started denying it.
你大白天的随便抓了个人进来审讯
You pull a random guy into the box in the middle of the day,
他当然很紧张
of course he's on edge.
他涉案了 我很清楚
He's involved. I know it.
那就找到证明 不然就感谢他的协助
Then prove it, ?or thank him for his help
然后送他回家
and offer him a ride home.
酒吧 餐厅
谢谢你愿意见我
Thanks for meeting me.
你人间蒸发一整年
You pop up out of nowhere
现在又忽然出现
after falling off the face of the Earth for a year?
我当然非常好奇
Of course I'm gonna be curious.
我不是故意消失
I didn't mean to disappear.
只是
It just...
事情就那么发生了
sort of happened.
在我看来很像蓄意为之
It felt pretty intentional to me.
我从没想要让你伤心
I never meant to hurt you.
我知道你不擅长告别
I know you were never big on goodbyes,
但以我们共同经历过的一切
but after what we went through,
我觉得我值得更好的
I think I deserved better.
这正是我来的原因
That's actually why I'm here.
我在接受戒断康复治疗项目
I'm going through the program.
妈妈又把你送去戒毒所了吗
Mommy put you in rehab again?
不 这次是我自己想去的
No, this time it was me.
那你想从我这里得到什么 一朵小红花
So, what do you want from me? A gold star?
我需要补偿你
I need to make amends.
柯特妮 对不起
Courtney, I'm sorry
抱歉我曾经伤害了你
for all the ways I hurt you.
我真希望能收回所有的伤害
I wish I could take it all back.
你说的好像我们在一起是彼此生命中最糟的时光
You make it sound like it was the worst time of our lives.
但我们也有过快乐
But we had fun.
我只记得那时我们不断追寻下一次嗑嗨
The only thing I remember was us always chasing the next high.
如果这就是你需要告诉自己的话
If that's what you need to tell yourself...
不 我说错了 我不是这个意思
No, that -- that came off wrong. I don't mean --
不 很高兴知道我带给你如此影响
No, it's -- it's nice to know I made such an impact.
就当你已经补偿过我了吧
?Consider your amends made.
我想帮你 拜托
I want to help you. Please.
如果有什么我能做的 求你...
If there's anything I can do, would you please --
我能照顾好自己 谢谢
I can take care of myself, thanks.
毕竟你凭空消失后我也没其他选择 不是吗
I had no other choice when you vanished into thin air, did I?
希望你这次的戒断项目顺利
Good luck sticking with the program this time.
这要么就是历史上最长的一页
That is either ?the longest page in history,
要么你就是心不在焉
or you are somewhere else.
我知道失去孩子的感受
I know what it is to lose a child.
我感觉我无法承受第二次了
I don't think I can go through it again.
你要有信念
You have to have faith.
你总要对未来充满期望
You have to look at the future with the possibility...
相信一切都会好起来
That everything will turn out well.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表