剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
那不是我的错
That wasn't my fault!
呼召要对纵火负责
The Calling was responsible for that fire.
什么
What?
到底负什么责
How exactly?
我看到一个幻像 烧毁了的飞机
I got a vision of a burned-out airplane
到处都是死了的乘客 把我吓坏了
with dead passengers everywhere, and it freaked me out.
于是我就找了我的副手以赛亚
So I went to my right-hand, Isaiah,
和他说了我所看见的 包括香槟酒杯
told him what I had seen, right down to the champagne glasses,
然后他就把它实现出来了
and then he made it all come true.
不 这事要怪你 你让以赛亚相信
No, this is on you. You created a monster
我们有不死之身 从而造了一个魔鬼
by making Isaiah think we're all immortal.
呼召是警告你让你住手
The Calling was warning you to stop.
你怎么知道
You don't know that!
你们盲目地顺从呼召
You follow the Callings blindly.
你们甚至想过它们可能
Have you even considered the possibility
行恶多过行善吗
that they create more bad than good?
不 我不相信
No, I refuse to believe that.
呼召拯救了那么多人
The Callings have saved so many people.
"神迹和奇事"
"Signs and wonders."
你说什么
Sorry, what?
这些呼召从何而来
Where do these Callings come from?
你们没问过自己吗
Do you ever ask yourself?
无时无刻
Only every day.
格蕾丝说得对
Grace is right.
你来这是有原因的
You're here for a reason.
-也许呼召是想让你重树信仰 -本
- Maybe the Calling is trying to restore your faith. - Ben?
我倒想相信你说的呢
Wish I could believe that.
我的羊水破了
My water just broke.
太早了 快
It's too early. Come on.
那我现在该干什么
What am I supposed to do now?
我才不管你该干什么呢 艾德里安
I don't give a damn what you do, Adrian.
我得送我老婆去医院
I've got to get my wife to the hospital.
谁能告诉我们现在怎么了
Can someone please tell us what's happening?
艾尔巴兹医生呢
Where's Dr. Elbaz?
不在 她本预计两个月后
Away. She wasn't expecting this delivery
你们才会分娩
for another two months.
格蕾丝有内出血
Grace has some internal bleeding.
之前受过创伤后 有时会造成这种情况
It sometimes happens when there's been a prior trauma.
车祸
The car accident.
孩子没事吧
Is the baby okay?
她现在稳定了
She's stable right now,
但你的血压在下降
but your blood pressure is dropping.
-治疗方案是什么 -通常是分娩
- What's the solution? - Normally, delivery.
好 那生吧
Great, so let's deliver.
29周有点早 但她能挺过来的 对吗
29 weeks is early, but she'd make it, right?
可惜我们没法给你剖腹产
Unfortunately, we can't.
你现在的情况被称为穿透性胎盘
You have a condition called placenta percreta.
胎盘已浸入周围组织
The placenta has invaded the surrounding tissue.
这就是破裂的原因
That's what has ruptured,
所以情况更复杂
making this a much more complicated
手术风险更高
and more dangerous surgery.
剖腹产会有生命危险
You'd be risking your life.
有少数的专家有资格做这种手术
There are a handful of specialists who are qualified to perform this.
我们正在联♥系♥他们
We're trying to locate them now.
那需要多久
Okay, how long will that take?
我们已经打电♥话♥了
We have calls out.
有人就在城里
There's someone here in town,
但他没回复
but he isn't responding.
我们找到了波士顿的医生
We found someone in Boston.
她五个小时内就能赶过来
She can be here in five hours.
宝宝还能撑这么久吗
Can the baby hold on that long?
我们希望如此
We hope so.
她来了
There she is.
是时候了 斯通
It's about time, Stone.
你可以躲在你的律师后面
You can hide behind your lawyer
回避关于犯罪的问题
to avoid questions about the crime,
但你必须回答关于你工作的问题
but you're damn well gonna answer questions about your job.
马上来我的办公室
My office, now!
还有你 瓦斯克斯
You, too, Vasquez.
我要确保你们俩都待得舒服
And I want to make sure you're both comfortable,
因为你俩要跟我待很长时间
'cause you're gonna be spending a lot of time with me.
欢迎加入 斯通
Welcome to the team, Stone.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你想让我们干什么
What do you want from us?
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help me!
救我
Help me!
花了我好长时间才搞清楚
It took me a while to figure out
谁才是反对者食物链的顶端
exactly who was at the top of the Xer's food chain.
西蒙·怀特
Simon White.
阿斯托利亚大学的教授
Professor at Astoria.
我之前见过他
I've met him before.
他在本的学院里
He's in Ben's department.
他是典型的仇恨团体的精神领袖
He's a classic hate-group figurehead.
他用学术文凭
He uses academic credentials
来获得边缘网络论♥坛♥里的各种追随者
to gain all sorts of followers in fringe online forums,
与此同时 利用未经训练的新人来发起暴♥力♥
meantime tapping uneducated recruits to start violence.
还能不脏他的手
While keeping his nose clean.
所以他非常危险
That's what makes him so dangerous.
他坚信828航♥班♥乘客都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's convinced himself that 828ers are terrorists
被你们脑海中的邪恶声音所控制
controlled by evil voices you all hear in your heads.
他这想法从哪儿来的
Whatever gave him that idea?
根据他自己的调查结果 得出的离谱结论
Wild conclusions based on his own digging around.
我的天 这是本的调查板
Oh, my God. These are Ben's boards.
他的计划是公开你们的信息
His plan is to release damning information about you all,
激起民愤
get other people worked up.
本·斯通 2024年6月2日
卡尔·斯通 2024年6月2日
煽动他人来攻击乘客们
Incite them to attack passengers.
问题是 我找不到在法庭上站住脚的证据
Problem is, I can't anything to stick in court.
即使他批准他人来杀你
Even when he gave the green light to kill you,
他说的话还不够证明他自己有罪
he still didn't say enough to incriminate himself.
这个人很小心
This guy's careful.
所以你们没有他的证据吗
So you guys don't have anything on him?
我们可以用较轻的罪名逮捕他
We could pick him up on lesser charges --
比如密谋非法获取你的保密机录
conspiracy to illegally obtain your confidential records --
那顶多是邮件欺诈
That gives you mail fraud.
-偷偷溜进本的车♥库♥ -这根本微不足道
- Sneaking into Ben's garage? - That's a slap on the wrist,
-还会暴露你的卧底身份 -这样我就暴露了
- and you'd have to blow your cover. - And I'd have to blow my cover.
你们两个关系好时都是这样吗
Is this what it's like when you two get along?
恐怕是的
Yeah, afraid so.
好吧 我们好好想想
Okay, then. Then let's put our heads together
该如何找到西蒙的罪证
and figure out a way to nail Simon to the wall.
塔玛拉想让我去酒吧
Tamara wants me to come by the bar.
去吧
Go.
一小时后跟我们报备
Check in with us in an hour.
必须得一直出现才行
Have to keep up appearances.
说到一直出现
Speaking of keeping up appearances.
你得找到那份文件
And you find that paperwork,
否则别回来
and you don't come back until you do!
看 我可以很有趣的
See? I can be fun.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我呛了好多水
I swallowed a lot of water.
你是个奇迹
You're a miracle.
我不是 我向你保证
I'm not. I promise you.
我们送你去医院
Let's get you to a hospital.
看看你这副生气的模样
Look how grumpy you looked here.
我只享受了90秒钟的
I had been enjoying life as an only child
独生子风光时刻
for an amazing 90 seconds
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表