剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Let me give you a hand.
本来我想锻炼锻炼身体的
Way to ruin my workout.
你还真不擅长随心所欲啊 是吧
You're really not good at casual, are you?
怎么 我还要...
What, so, now I have to --
我得要为我妈把我养成正人君子而道歉吗
I got to apologize for my mama raising me right?
老天 我怎么总是和妈宝男好上呢
Man, why do I always end up with the mama's boys?
她什么样
What was she like?
你妈妈
Your mother.
小谭 我把别克开走了
Hey, Tam. I'm taking the Buick.
你敢
Like hell you are.
上次我花了一个月才把那味道给弄没了
Last time, it took me a month to get the smell out.
你快要长在这里了吧
You're becoming a fixture around here, aren't you?
这一带最好吃的早餐
Best breakfast around.
早餐是为常客准备的
Breakfast is for regulars.
你再这么没个正形 就别再来这了
Keep it up, and you're gonna find yourself right off the list.
你想要搭车吗 比利
You want a ride, Billy?
我可以叫个巡逻车来接上你
I could have one of my squad cars come by and pick you up.
行了 你不是
Okay, aren't you, uh,
和你那些狐朋狗友见面晚了吗
late meeting up with your loser friends?
你好意思说我
You're one to talk?
你弟弟可真是不错
Your brother's a real prince.
他人不坏 就是...
He's not a bad kid. He just...
交错了朋友
fell in with the wrong crowd.
交错了朋友的孩子一般也会成为坏孩子
Kids who fall into the wrong crowd tend to become bad kids.
那和漂亮女招待约会的人呢
What about guys who hang out with sassy bartenders?
他们最后会成为什么人
What do they end up as?
我也不知道
I don't know.
常客吗
Regulars?
鲍尔斯确实气坏了
Bowers really is pissed.
让我们管打砸案件
Stuck us with vandalism?
还有斗殴
And assault.
是我要求的
I requested it.
只要有机会就不待在分局
Any excuse to get out of the precinct, huh?
如果反对者敢在光天化日之下打砸教堂
If the Xers are willing to vandalize a church in broad daylight,
谁知道他们还会做什么
who knows how far they're willing to go?
你担心你的家人
You worried about your family?
阻止恶霸的唯一办法就是给他们迎面一拳
The only way to stop a bully is to punch him in the face.
有人要大杀四方了
Well, someone's ready to eat the world.
最近我算是势头正旺吧
Let's just say I'm riding a hot streak.
什么情况
What do we got?
对你再合适不过了 斯通
Perfect one for you, Stone.
完全没有头绪 没有目击者 没有线索
Straight-up dead end. No witnesses, no leads.
也许你可以通过你匿名的线索
Maybe you can use one of your anonymous tips.
教堂没有监控探头吗
Church doesn't have any security cameras?
依我看 他们不想让别人知道
They want to keep what they do here on the DL, if you ask me.
受害人呢
Where's the vic?
在后面和医护人员在一起呢
In back with the paramedics.
祝你好运
Have fun with this one.
懒骨头
Lazy ass.
我们把案子破了气气她
Well, let's just piss her off by solving it.
根据推特
So, according to Twitter,
今天的袭击只有一名受害者
there was only one victim from today's attack,
但是名男性
but it was a man.
呼召说"拯救她" 她是谁呢
The Calling said, "Save her." Who is "Her"?
你确定这和信徒们的遭遇有关吗
You sure it had to do with what happened at the Believers?
我唯一确定的是 有人需要我的帮助
The only thing I'm sure of is somebody needs my help.
是格蕾丝
It's Grace.
我回避一下吧
I'll give you two some privacy.
我去图书馆
I'm gonna head down to the library,
看看能否从那本艺术史的书里查到什么
see what I can find on this art history book.
-好 你好 -亲爱的
- Okay. Hey. - Hi, honey.
卡尔和我希望你能去
Cal and I are hoping you could pick up
迪安杰洛餐厅买♥♥点晚饭
some DeAngelo's for dinner.
让他一定买♥♥个夏威夷披萨
Make sure he gets a Hawaiian.
披萨和菠萝真的不搭
Pineapples do not belong on pizza.
本
Ben?
我在 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
今早我收到个呼召
I had a Calling this morning.
"拯救她"
"Save her."
你或者卡尔感知到什么了吗
You or Cal feel anything?
我们没有
No, nothing here.
救谁啊
Save who?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我有种不好的感觉
But I got a bad feeling about this.
你和你妹妹谈过吗
Did you talk to your sister?
嗯 她有个案子 所以我没能...
Yeah, she's working a case, so I haven't been able...
-妈妈 -什么...
- Mom! - What the...?!
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?!
命运航♥班♥
第二季 第五集
一切发生得太快了 我...
It all happened so fast. I...
等我反应过来的时候 他们已经开走了
By the time I got my bearings, they were gone.
抱歉 我记不太清了
I'm sorry. ?It's -- It's all kind of a blur.
格蕾丝
Grace!
我们没事
We're okay.
我听到撞击声了 发生了什么
I heard the impact. What happened?
是辆蓝色的卡车
I-It was a blue truck.
他们根本没想停车
They didn't even try to stop.
他们故意撞你吗
They hit you on purpose?
我不知道 他们突然加速
I don't know. They were speeding.
我想闪开 但是...
I tried to get out of the way. But --
司机可能在发短♥信♥ 这种情况时常发生
Driver was probably texting. It happens all the time.
这帮人撞了他们 然后就跑了
They side-swipe them and just take off?
可能没有保险 我们会调查的
Probably uninsured. We'll keep an eye out.
肯定有证人 监控摄像头
There's got to be witnesses, traffic cameras.
这么大的卡车不可能凭空消失
A truck like that doesn't just disappear into thin air.
你的保险公♥司♥可以要求...
Your insurance company can request --
老兄 你能认真对待这件事吗
Hey, buddy, can you just take this a little more seriously?
我的妹妹是一名警♥察♥
Look, my sister's a cop in the 12--
本
Ben.
我觉得宝宝有些不太正常
I think there's something wrong with the baby.
抱歉 我没看清
Sorry. ?I didn't get a good look.
你说你当时在这里
So, you said that you were in here,
然后你听到了声响 就跑出去看
and then you heard a noise and went out there to investigate?
但你没有看清
But you didn't get a good look.
他们蒙面了吗
Were their faces covered?
没有
No.
以赛亚 我们之前见过 你记得吗
Isaiah, we've met before. Do you remember that?
当然记得
Of course I do.
你是个归回者
You're one of the Returned.
你救了我的命
You -- You saved me.
我知道你很害怕 但你现在安全了
Look, I know that you're scared, but you are safe now.
我们会保护你的
We will protect you.
我不害怕 我没看到他们
I'm not scared. I didn't see them.
那些人很危险
These men, they are dangerous,
除非你帮助我们 否则我们抓不到他们
and we can't catch them unless you help us.
谁拉响了火警
Who pulled the fire alarm?
那些人看清楚了吗
Did they get a better look?
我不知道
I don't know.
难道你不想让伤害你的人 砸烂你教会的人
Don't you want to see the people who did this to you,
得到应有的惩罚吗
to your church, punished?
这轮不到我决定
It is not my place to judge.
他们终有一天会睁开双眼
Their eyes will be opened in time.
我离开一下
I'll be right back.
艾德里安
Adrian.
你对以赛亚说什么了 他为什么不和我们说实话
What did you say to Isaiah? Why won't he talk to us?
米凯拉 我又没有超能力
Michaela, it's not like I have some superpower.
他们想跟你说什么是他们的自♥由♥
These people can speak to you about anything they want.
但他们都不说了
And yet, they won't.
你知道如果我们不抓到这些人
You do realize that if we don't catch these people,
会发生越来越严重的袭击案
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表