剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I was trying to follow the Calling,
我是想寻着那呼召
to see if I could make any more sense of it
看是否能把事情搞清楚
after we talked this morning.
它把你带到这了
A-And it brought you here?
然后我就开始挖了
And I just started digging.
老天啊 我该怎么办
God. What do I do?
很明显 呼召只信任你来为我采血
Apparently, the Calling only trusts you to take my blood.
这颠覆了我以为我了解的一切
This changes everything I thought I knew.
从科学角度来说 呼召现在会
Scientifically speaking, Callings have now been
通过基因转移到孩子身上
transferred genetically through the baby.
所以如果是本的孩子
So, if it is Ben's baby...
死期也会转移吗
will the Death Date also transfer?
我们没有证据支持这个说法...
We have no proof of that...
好吗
Okay?
瓦斯克斯警探 129区
Detective Vasquez, 129th.
跟我讲讲最新进展
Catch me up.
你所看到的死者是青少年 不到二十岁
You are looking at late teens, early 20s.
尸体已经柔软
Rigor is abating,
表明她的死亡时间至少36小时
suggesting that she's been dead at least 36 hours.
钝器击伤以及窒息
Blunt force trauma and suffocation.
我们在她口袋里找到了一张钥匙卡
We found a student key card in her pocket.
学校的保卫人员正在查明身份
Campus security is going to run it for an I.D.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是学校保卫 对吗
You're campus security, right?
我想知道这张学生卡在这周内
I want to know every time and place that key card
何时何地被使用过
was used this week.
收到
Copy.
杰瑞德 我打了911
Jared, I called 911.
你是怎么接手这个案子的
How'd you get put on this?
我在目击者名单中看到了你
Oh, I saw your name as a reporting witness.
我想我应该过来看看
I thought I should just come check it out.
这是TJ
Uh, this is TJ.
他也在828航♥班♥上 而且他
He was on 828, and he...
他发现了尸体
found the body.
具体是怎么发现的
Oh. How, exactly?
没事的
It's okay.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
我在散步 然后 我也不知道
Well, I was walking, and, I don't know,
我有了种感觉
I just had a feeling.
所以我开始挖掘 然后找到了她
So I started digging, and I found her.
我知道听起来很疯狂
I know how crazy that must sound.
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
他说是他听到的呼召
So, he's saying that a Calling
指引他来到了这里 而你相信他
he had led him here, and you believe him?
是啊 不然他怎么能找到这女孩的尸体
Yeah, how else could he have found the girl's body?
可能尸体就是他藏在这的
He could have found her by putting her there.
拜托 杰瑞德 你觉得他是凶手吗
Come on, Jared. You think he killed her?
我没什么想法 本
Look, I don't think anything, Ben.
我在收集证据 好吗
I'm gathering the facts, okay?
这是我的工作
That's my job.
你当罪犯可没有当警♥察♥好
You're a better cop than a criminal.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
你从瓦斯克斯的桌子上换走了文件
You swiped that file off Vasquez's desk.
-这是他的法庭备审案件目录吗 -是的
- Is that his court docket? - ?Yep.
你和瓦斯克斯的关系缓和点了吗 我需要知道吗
Are you and Vasquez in some kind of detente I need to know about?
需要知道吗 没有
Uh, need to? No.
明白了
Got it.
被告姓名 伊齐基尔·兰德勒
罪名 严重伤害罪
时间 2月28日 下午3点
分配人 瓦斯克斯警探
我上一个搭档退休了
My last partner retired.
阿维拉 是个好人 但很老派
Aviera. Good guy, but super old-school.
和有钱的人一起搭档 阿维拉有什么感觉
How did Aviera feel about being paired with a rich kid?
这话怎么讲
Where'd that come from?
你戴的表值三个月的工资
That watch is three months' salary,
你会说"缓和"这种词
you say things like "Detente",
你的桌子上有一匹马的照片
and you have a photo on your desk of a horse --
英国马鞍 不是西方的
English saddle, not Western.
没错 你是个富翁
So, yeah, you're moneybags.
其实不是我
Okay, not me, exactly,
我妈妈在华尔街风生水起
but my mom kind of killed it on Wall Street.
我猜这不是她为你规划的人生道路
I'm guessing this isn't quite the trajectory she had in mind for you.
当警♥察♥吗
Being a cop?
确实不是 但我很喜欢
No. But I love it.
而我想跟最厉害的人学习
And I want to learn from the best.
所以第一课或许就是
So maybe lesson one
你为什么要这么认真地读传讯记录
is why you read arraignments so carefully?
第一课
Lesson one is this.
良好搭档关系的基础是什么
What is the foundation of any good partnership?
-信任 -很好
- Trust. - ?Great.
你可以相信我不会告诉任何人
So, you can trust me not to tell anyone
你是上东区[华尔街所在地]的富家小姐
about your Upper Eastside past.
是翠贝卡 成交 要我做什么
Tribeca. Deal. What do I do?
我处理事情的时候 替我打掩护
Cover for me while I deal with something.
去吧 我把"走私货"退回去
Go. ?I'll return the contraband.
这些是很正经的书
These are some serious books.
是的 高考预科材料
Yeah. SAT prep.
我发现了我有很多不知道的知识
I'm starting to realize exactly how much I don't know.
不是所有答案都能从书中找到的
Not all answers can be found in books.
给你 拿着这个吧
Here. Hang on to this.
感到失落吗
从你的社区里找到答案
顺便一说 我喜欢你的夹克
I love your jacket, by the way.
奥莉芙
Olive?
那是谁
Who was that?
我不认识
I don't know.
不 宝贝
Oh, no, honey.
我们不能跟信徒们说话
We can't be talking to Believers.
不是 妈妈 她很好心 我的书掉了
No, mom, she's super nice. I dropped my book.
宝贝 我们得格外小心
Sweetie, we have to be really careful.
如果他们知道有个828航♥班♥宝宝
If they find out there's an 828 baby --
前提得是828航♥班♥宝宝
If it is an 828 baby.
-是的 -等等 等等
- It is. - ?Wait. Wait.
那就是说是爸爸的孩子
So, I-it is dad's baby?
-你们做了亲子鉴定 -是的
- You took the paternity test. ?- Yeah.
不完全是 但确实是爸爸的
I mean, not exactly, but, yeah, it's dad's.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我 那你们怎么知道是
I'm -- How do you know, then?
我听到了呼召
I had a Calling.
什么 等等 那怎么
What? Wait? ?How -- How is that even...?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
可能跟怀孕有关
Something to do with the pregnancy.
宝贝 这是好消息
Sweetie, this is -- this is great news.
我们就还是一家人 跟我们希望的一样
We can all be one family, just like we'd hoped.
不算是
Not really.
现在就我不一样
Now I'm the only one.
奥莉芙
Olive.
全体起立
All rise.
伊齐基尔·兰德勒 你被指控
Ezekiel Landon, you are charged
严重危害他人生命罪名
with one count of reckless endangerment of human life...
他的律师在哪
Where's his lawyer?
我不知道 他不跟我说话
I have no idea. He won't talk to me.
他也不跟我说话
Yeah, me, neither.
我不能再失去他了
I can't lose him again.
我要是付不起保释金怎么办
What if I can't afford the bail?
我们会想办法的
We're gonna get the money.
以及一级伤害罪
One count of assault in the first degree.
你想为自己辩护
And you wish to defend yourself?
是的 我可以说话吗
I do. Can I make a statement?
请说
Go ahead.
法官阁下 我一生中犯过很多错误
Your Honor, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life,
我伤害过别人 善良正直的人
and I've hurt people, good, decent people
他们唯一的过错就是相信了我
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表