剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
...the debris shattered...
-肯定有蹊跷 -制毒室怎么会爆♥炸♥
- Uh, definitely suspicious. - How could it blow up?
危险品排查人员清走了所有化学药剂
HAZMAT came in and cleaned up all the chemicals.
公♥寓♥里是空的
The apartment was empty.
除非 "让他走"
Unless... "Let him go."
你认为呼召
You think the Calling has
-和这些有关 -我无法理解
- something to do with this? - I never understood
为什么它不想让我逮捕这些毒贩
why it didn't want me to arrest the dealers,
但如果呼召是想让他们待在制毒室呢
but what if the Callings wanted them in that lab?
如果他们本应该死掉呢
What if they were supposed to die?
小米 那就是致命的报应了
Mick, that'd be some serious retribution.
更可能是这些人中的一个
More likely, one of these guys,
或者他们上头的某个人
or someone above them in the food chain,
制♥造♥了这起爆♥炸♥
had their hand in the explosion.
试图掩盖
You know, a cover up.
我再从他们那里探探口风
I'll take one more stab at them.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰瑞德 你要干什么
Jared? Hey, what are you doing?
我答应过小米
I promised Mick.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
做到什么
Do what?
空的制毒室不可能无缘无故爆♥炸♥
Empty cook houses don't blow up for no reason.
在那种人头攒动的街区纵火
Arson on a crowded block like yours?
那是谋杀未遂
That's attempted murder.
我猜你的同伙们
I'm guessing your buddies
眼都不眨就会跟我们做交易
are not gonna think twice about cutting a deal.
比起死在牢里 他们更怕我
They're more afraid of me than they are dying in the joint.
你也应该这样
You should be, too.
等我们一出来 我就会回来找你
Once we're out, I'll be coming for you,
我一拜访完你的金发小女朋友就来找你
right after I pay a visit to your little blonde girlfriend.
住手
Knock it off!
总有女人的帮你解围啊 警探
Always got the ladies helping you out, huh, detective?
别管他
Forget him.
沃德
Ward.
沃德·阿特伍德
Ward Attwood?
喂 等一下
Hey, wait up.
我叫本·斯通 我和你都在那航♥班♥上
My name is Ben Stone. I was on the flight with you.
我们回来后我就一直在找你
I've been trying to find you since we returned.
我希望我们能谈一谈
I was hoping we could talk.
我很清楚你想谈什么
I know exactly ?what you want to talk about.
对不起
And... I'm sorry.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
等等 什么是你的错
Wait. What's your fault?
是我批准那趟航♥班♥
I'm the one who okayed the flight
从牙买♥♥加起飞的
to take off from Jamaica.
我检查地太匆忙了
I rushed my inspection.
我忽略了什么
I missed something.
压缩机叶片内有异物碎片
Foreign object debris in the compressor blades,
燃料中有污染物
contaminants in the fuel.
我当时就想着赶紧坐飞机回家
All I was thinking about was hopping the jump seat to get home.
但我们着陆了 我们没事啊
But we landed. We're safe.
那我脑海里为什么
So why the hell am I being haunted
一直出现飞机爆♥炸♥的场景
by visions of the flight exploding?
你也看到了
You saw it, too.
你什么意思 你看到了
What do you mean? You saw it?
很多乘客都有同样的经历
It happens to a lot of passengers.
沃德 我经历过你的处境
Ward, I-I've been where you are.
我知道你承受着什么
I know what you're going through.
你不可能知道
You can't.
我无法上班 无法入睡
I haven't worked, slept.
每次一听到有乘客遇到麻烦 死去
And every time I hear about a passenger in trouble, dying...
我知道那都是我的错
I know it's my fault.
那幻想无休无止
The visions never end.
所以我才来这里
That's why I'm here.
我得找出来问题在哪里
I've got to figure out what went wrong.
那个幻想 今天带我来这里 见到你
That vision -- ?It brought me here today, to you.
我想我们应该一起找出原因
I think we're supposed to figure it out together.
我知道这不是你妈妈的
I know ?it's not your mom's, but, um...
就算是"借的东西"吧
I figured "Something borrowed."
普利西拉 这个真漂亮
Priscilla, this is beautiful.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Your welcome.
你来了 过来
There you are. Come.
我想跟新娘新郎合个影
I want a photo with the bride and groom.
妈妈 婚礼上
Oh, Mom, ?there'll be plenty of time
有大把时间可以拍照
to take photos at the wedding.
泽克 我爱你
Zeke, I love you,
我为你和米凯拉感到高兴 由衷地高兴
and I'm so happy for you and Michaela. Truly.
但是你♥爸♥爸要来 我
But with your father coming, i...
-我不能参加婚礼了 -什么
- I can't attend the wedding. ?- What?
克洛伊死后 他对你
What he did to you...
还有我的所作所为
and to me after Chloe died,
我不想跟他待在同一个房♥间里
I... I will not be ?in the same room with him.
妈妈 你必须要来
Mom, you have to come.
这是你看着我结婚的唯一一次机会
This is your one chance to see me get married.
不 以后我们还有很多里程碑
No, there'll be so many other milestones
要一起庆祝呢
for us to celebrate together.
其实没有了
Actually, there won't be.
我快死了 妈妈
I'm dying, Mom.
不会 你有治疗
Not with your, uh, treatments...
医生没办法治我的病
The doctors don't have a cure for what I have.
天啊
Oh, God.
不 这不是真的
No, this can't be true.
肯定有什么办法的
There -- There must be something that you can do.
我刚开始也很难接受
It was hard for me ?to process at first, too,
但我已经接受了事实
but I've come to accept it.
我是说 这
I mean, it --
这一年已经是个祝福了
This last year's been a blessing.
我放下了过去
I-I got to make peace with my past,
跟你和爸爸和好
make amends with you and dad,
找到了米凯拉
found Michaela.
在我的成年生活中
I've never had one day in my adult life
我从来没有庆祝过这一刻
where I've just celebrated the moment.
走出去时 知道我娶了自己一生的挚爱
To go out knowing I married the great love of my life
并且有你在身边支持我
and to have you there supporting me...
我别无他求了
I couldn't ask for anything more.
计行旅行社
记住 如果事情出了岔子 你需要联♥系♥我
Remember, if things go south and you ever need to contact me,
打电♥话♥来旅行社就行了
you just call the travel agency --
我知道该怎么做
I know the drill.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message at the tone.
抱歉临时打来找你
I'm sorry to call on such short notice,
但是我需要一张直飞哈瓦那的机票
but I-I need a-a non-stop ticket to Havana.
事出紧急 生死攸关
It-It is an emergency. It's life or death.
你是我唯一的希望
And you're my only hope.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
当然
Yeah, of course.
先让我找到一个东西
Just let me find something first.
我跟着呼召在帮另一位乘客
I'm helping another passenger with a Calling.
今天吗 呼召说什么
Today? What's the Calling?
飞机爆♥炸♥了
The plane exploding.
天呐
Wow.
我看不懂这些报告
Yeah, I can't make heads or tails of these reports,
但也许沃德可以
but maybe Ward can.
你的研究怎么样了
How's your research?
有办法救泽克吗
Anything to help Zeke?
-没有 因为我被炒了 -什么
- Not since I got fired. - What?!
我被人赶出了我的实验室
Yeah, ?I got kicked out of my lab,
我的行医执照被吊销了
had my medical license suspended.
我上司说政♥府♥和这件事有关
My boss tells me ?the government's involved.
少校吗
The Major?
没错 还会有谁
Yeah. Who else?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表