剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
to save Zeke...
拯救我们
to save us.
新婚
我不知道我该怎么感谢你 卡尔
I don't know how I can ever thank you, Cal.
你救了我的命 不止一次
You saved my life, in more ways than one.
是你把我介绍给了小米姑姑
You introduced me to your Aunt Mick, you know?
你给我了这世上最棒的单身汉派对
You gave me the best bachelor party I've ever been to.
你要乖乖的 小家伙
You be good, little man.
别走
Don't go...
求你了
please.
我需要你
I-I need you.
我会永远陪着你 守护你
I'll always be here for you, with you, okay?
我也会永远和你一起
And I'll always be with you.
天 万斯
Geez! Vance!
你把我吓坏了
You scared the crap out of me.
很抱歉我过了这么久才联♥系♥你
I'm sorry it took so long for me to reach out.
我有些...
I had some...
有些国外事务需要处理
some other business out of the country to attend to.
我妻子发给了你的求救后 我马上就来了
I came as soon as my wife sent me your SOS.
你竟然直接去学校找她 真够胆大的
It was bold of you to show up at her work, in public.
我别无选择 少校
I didn't have a choice. The Major.
她害我被解雇 吊销了执照
She had me fired, had my license revoked,
我要知道她为什么突然盯上了我
and I need to know why she's after me now.
她要解决后患
She's cutting loose ends.
几天前 国防部的总机
A couple days ago, the switchboard at the DOD
和圣诞树一样亮个不停
lit up like a Christmas tree.
上校在你的研究里取得了突破
The Major found a breakthrough with your research.
她需要确保她的发现
She needs to make sure what she discovered
只能属于她一个人
stays in her hands and her hands only.
她肯定是破解了
She must have cracked it.
永久性消除了DNA异常
Gotten rid of the DNA anomaly permanently.
我觉得是时候让你从此消失了
I think it's time for me to make you disappear.
逃走吗
Run away?
这是为了你的安全
It's for your own safety.
不 我觉得你还没明白
No, I don't think you understand.
我不是要躲着她
I am not hiding from her.
我要扳倒她
I am coming after her.
全清理干净了
All cleaned up.
我们的房♥子又变回南瓜了
Our house is officially a pumpkin again.
洗碗机装好了
Dishwasher's loaded.
我们可以下班了 想看个电影吗
We're off the clock. You want to watch a movie?
你选
You pick.
我先去把这宝贝放了
I'm gonna go fire these babies up.
又是飞机吗
The plane again?
我以为我已经明白了
I thought I'd figured it out.
看来其实没有
I guess I didn't.
谁会在蜜月时打电♥话♥给我们
Who's calling us on our honeymoon?
希望是有什么好消息
Hopefully someone with some good news.
喂
Hello?
小米姑姑 救命 救命
Auntie Mick! Help! Help!
让这孩子闭嘴
Shut that kid up!
-听着 你这个混... -不 你听着 贱♥人♥
- Listen, you sick -- - No, you listen, bitch!
给你两个选择 把我们的货还我们
You have two choices -- You get us back or stash
或者等着埋葬你侄子
or you bury your nephew!
你们敢碰他一下
Don't you dare touch him!
别激我
Don't tempt me.
我警告过你
I warned you.
现在该你付出代价了
Now you're gonna pay.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表