剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我不知道该怎么做 我很绝望
I don't know what to do. I'm desperate.
我拿不到我的研究 没有执照
I can't get to my research, and without my license,
我拿不到任何药物
I can't get my hands on any medication
帮泽克治疗低体温症
that can help Zeke's hypothermia.
我要搞清楚上校回来的原因
I need to figure out why the Major's back.
所以我要找万斯谈谈
It's why I need to talk to Vance.
你去了旅行社吗
Did you try the travel agency?
空无一人 打了"哈瓦那911"的电♥话♥
It's empty. ?Called in a "Havana 9-1-1."
没有回应 他消失了
Nothing. He just vanished.
你知道怎么能联♥系♥到他
You know how to reach him.
萨尼 他让我保证过
Saanvi, he made me promise --
本 你跟着呼召去帮泽克
Ben, you are following the Callings to help Zeke!
这是我帮他的方法
This is my way of helping him.
即使我能及时解决这个问题的可能性很小
Even if there is a slim chance that I figure this out in time,
但你不觉得他值得吗
don't you think that he deserves it?
帮帮我
Help me!
他的妻子
His wife.
你认为她知道他还活着吗
You think she knows that he's alive?
百分之百知道
100%.
他是这么和我说的
He told me as much.
她是市中心里一所学校的校长
She's a principal downtown.
万斯也许不回你电♥话♥
Now, Vance may not return your call,
但绝对不会不回她的电♥话♥
but he'll never ignore hers.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
什么也没有
There's nothing.
我的飞行前检查清单
My pre-flight inspection checklist
与飞行后政♥府♥检查报告
compared with post-flight government inspection report.
完全一致
There is nothing different.
我没做错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
这是证据
This is proof.
飞机降落在纽约
The plane landed in New York
和离开牙买♥♥加时的情况完全一致
in the exact same condition it left Jamaica.
但失踪和爆♥炸♥要怎么解释
Yeah, but what about the lost time, the explosion?
没人知道为什么会这样 包括政♥府♥
No one knows how this happened, not even the government.
但这不是你的错 沃德
But it's not your fault, Ward.
你不必再感到内疚
You don't have to feel guilty anymore.
我还是不明白为什么
I still don't get why...
你看到了相同的飞机爆♥炸♥幻想
you got the same vision of the plane exploding.
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我想我是在期待奇迹发生
I guess I was hoping for a miracle.
也许这从来就不是关乎我
Maybe it was never about me.
也许我们相遇是冥冥中的安排
Maybe we were brought together
这样我才能...
so I could...
帮助你
help you.
你确实帮了我
You did.
谢谢
Thank you.
有事不对劲
Something's wrong!
妈的 给我坐直了
Damn it, sit up!
他好像癫痫发作了
He's having a seizure or something!
有情况 靠边停车
Hey, we got a problem over here. Pull over.
快点
Hurry!
监狱
快点
Hurry!
没事吧 坚持住
Come on, man. Come on. Yeah, okay.
天哪
Jesus.
放开他
Hey, get off him!
把手举起来 举起来
Hands up! Get 'em up!
不许动 你这混♥蛋♥
Don't you move, you scumbag.
大家都还好吗
Everyone okay?
拿钥匙
Get the keys.
把你的手铐给司机戴上
Use your cuffs on the driver.
把他们绑在座位上 绑紧点
Hook 'em up to the seat. Make sure it's tight.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你也想杀♥警♥♥察♥吗
You wanna be a cop killer, too?
如果是我想杀的那个
If it's the right cop.
我们去找她
Let's go find her.
把属于我们的东西夺回来
Get back what's ours.
艾斯特尔 求求你
Estelle, please.
我丈夫已经死了
My husband is dead.
当一切毫无头绪时
When all seemed lost,
有一个人走上前来 向我伸出了援手
there was one person who stepped in and helped me,
那个人就是你丈夫
and that was your husband.
许多人的生命危在旦夕 我们快没时间了
Okay, lives are at stake, and we are running out of time.
所以 求求你
So, please,
求你告诉我去哪里可以找到他
could you just tell me where I can find him?
我需要他的帮助 这是我最后的救命稻草了
I need his help. This is my last resort.
有人就要死了
Someone is about to die.
你想知道在哪里能找到我丈夫吗
You want to know where you can find my husband?
在墓地
At the cemetery.
拜托你打电♥话♥给他
Please, just call him.
你再不走我要叫警♥察♥了
Get off this property before I call the police.
裙子真好看
Oh! Pretty dress.
它让我想起来妈妈的裙子
Yeah. It reminded me of mom's.
我在一个旧货店买♥♥到的
I got it at a thrift shop.
-不 不 -没事 没关系
- No! No! - It's -- It's -- It's okay.
不 爸爸 才不是没关系
No, dad! It's not! It's not even close to okay!
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
我明白这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我在婚礼那天都喘不过气来
I couldn't breathe on my wedding day.
我的燕尾服像个人工呼吸器似的
My tux felt like an iron lung.
她喜欢看你西装革履的样子
She loved seeing you dressed up.
为了亲眼见到你的婚礼
She would have given anything
她一定愿意付出一切
to see you walk down that aisle.
如果你们相遇时 她已经生病了
If you had met her and she was already sick,
你还会娶她吗
would you have married her?
即使我知道
Even if I knew
总之能与她结婚五分钟
I'd only be married to her for five minutes,
我也会娶她
I would have done it all again.
心甘情愿
In a heartbeat.
她那么爱你
She loved you so much.
我也爱她
And I loved her.
但是如果缺失了信任
But love doesn't mean a thing
爱就没有意义
without a little faith.
如果她是我 她会怎么做呢
If she were me, what would she do?
我也希望能知道 但...
I wish I knew, but...
我在这里支持你
I'm here for you,
不管你做什么决定
no matter what you decide.
我们都会支持你
We all are.
我自己可以
I got it. I got it.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I'm just...
准备好开始结婚仪式了
ready for the ceremony to get started.
泽克 我很抱歉 在你最需要时
Zeke, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you
我不在你身边
when you needed me most.
我也是
Me, too.
我死之后 妈会需要个朋友
Look, when I'm gone, Mom's gonna need a friend.
我需要你站出来 帮她渡过难关
I'm gonna need you to step up and be there for her.
她不会想让你帮她 但她需要
She's not gonna want it, but she'll need it.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
就像个梦境
It's like a dream.
TJ 你怎么了
Okay, TJ, what's going on with you?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
我申请了去埃及学习的经费
I applied for a grant to study in Egypt.
申请通过了
And it went through.
埃及
Egypt?
乘坐828航♥班♥安全归来 没被夜店大火烧死
Look, coming back on 828, not dying in the nightclub fire,
我两次幸免于难都有原因
I survived twice for a reason.
对 拥有你的人生
Yeah. To live your life.
但远远不止这个
But it's more than just that.
我想我还在这
I think I'm still here
是为了弄清艾尔-祖拉斯之书的谜团
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表