剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你自己设了监控
You set up your own surveillance.
看 我就说她能帮上忙
See? ?I told you she could help.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
从试管中抽取我的样本 这样我就不会发现了
Siphoning samples of my vials so I wouldn't notice.
你认识这家伙吗
You know this guy?
马修斯博士 但不管他做了什么 他不是内鬼
Dr. Mathews. But however he's involved, he's not the leak.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我只和一个人说过试管的事
I only told one person about that vial.
我的心理医生 是马修斯介绍给我的...
My psychiatrist, who Mathews introduced me to --
艾伦·雷吉尔医生
Dr. Ellen Regier.
我很抱歉 萨尼 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Saanvi. I really am.
我们不该瞒着你
We never should've kept you in the dark.
你的胆识值得钦佩 但是上校拿到了你的发现
Kudos to your audacity, but now the Major has your findings,
这种后果我无法想象
the ramifications of which I can't even begin to describe.
那些试管是假的
Those vials were fake.
他们要花好几周才会发现
It'll take them weeks to figure it out.
你设了一个陷阱
You set up a trap?
他是个比你更优秀的间谍 斯通
Oh, she is a much better spy than you, Stone.
雷吉尔医生和这一切有什么关联
How is Dr. Regier ?involved in all of this?
你知道她的长相吗
Do you have a description?
好了 国防部几乎所有
Alright. Pretty much every
最高安全级别的女性都在这里了
top-secret-security-cleared female in the D.O.D.
认出谁来了吗
Recognize anyone?
这个
There.
这就是她
That's her.
你确定吗
You certain?
我对这个贱♥人♥倾吐了好几个月
I poured my heart out to that bitch for months.
没错 就是她
Yes, that's her.
"凯瑟琳·菲茨
"Kathryn Fitz.
心理战专家
Psychological warfare specialist,
参与黑色行动30年
30 years in black ops.
少将"
Major General."
不是她报告给上校
She's not informing the Major.
她就是上校
She is the Major.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在轮到我们了
Now we turn the tables.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表