剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
本想把这个案件档案放你桌上的
Was gonna leave your case files on your desk.
你的搭档让我打印
When your partner told me to print them,
我没意识到纸用完了
I didn't realize I'd run out of paper.
这是最后的六页
Got the last six pages there.
德丽雅让你打印这些
Drea wanted you to print these?
不 是瓦斯克斯
No, it was Vasquez.
他说这是给你升职用的
He said he needed them for your promotion.
没错 谢了
Right, yeah. Thank you.
给我就对了
Pass these right along.
艾莉克丝
Alex?
我只想来告诉你修改很成功
I just came to tell you that the modification was successful.
很高兴你得偿所愿
Glad you got what you wanted.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
你真是疯了 你怎么能这么做
This was crazy of you. Why did you do this?
这不是我遇见你后发生的最疯狂的事
It's not the craziest thing that's happened since I met you.
大灾大难不停向我们袭来
We keep getting stuff thrown at us,
但我们还坚强地活着
yet here we are.
说吧 要什么条件 小米
So, what's it gonna take, Mick?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爱你
I mean, I love you.
我愿意全情投入
I'm all in.
我不知道你是否还有给我的空间
I don't know if you have room for me,
但我爱你
but I love you.
-惨了 -怎么了
- Crap. ? - What?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
艾尔-祖拉斯
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表