剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
课我上够了
I'm done with school.
我要去考普通教育文凭
I'm taking the GED,
我还会去帮助打理教堂的外♥围♥慈善服务
and I am helping run the church's outreach.
-什么 -绝对不行
- What? - Absolutely not.
我的年龄已经可以申请自我独♥立♥了
I'm old enough to get emancipated.
我非常讨厌你们想要束缚我的信仰
And I am so sick of you trying to control what I believe.
真抱歉 你以为你是生活在哪个星球上
I'm sorry, what planet do you think you're living on?
这不是什么破裂的家庭
This is not some broken home.
百分之百是
That's exactly what this is!
我们彻彻底底完完全全地破裂了
We are completely and utterly broken.
你怎么想的 你觉得艾德里安能拯救你吗
What do you think, ?Adrian's gonna somehow save you?
就是因为他 我们才生活在恐惧之中
He's the very reason we live in fear.
别把你的妄想加在他身上
Don't put your paranoia on him.
妄想
Paranoia?
奥莉芙 我们上一个呼召说
Olive, our last Calling,
飞机上有死尸
there were dead bodies on the plane.
我在尽力阻止
I am trying to stop that!
艾德里安做什么帮助乘客的事了
What's Adrian doing to help the passengers?!
给人们带来希望
Bringing hope to people!
帮助大家看清死亡不是终点
Helping them see that death may not be final,
你们的回归是个奇迹
that your return is a miracle.
听听你自己说的 简直不可理喻
Listen to yourself. It's insane.
所以我不能相信奇迹了吗
So, I can't believe in the miracle?
我身边就有两名奇迹
I live with two of them.
好了 奥莉芙
Okay, Olive...
奥莉芙
Olive!
必须阻止艾德里安
Adrian has to be stopped.
命运航♥班♥
第二季 第七集
第三次注射后23个小时
Hour 23 since third injection.
前两次都失败了 但是
First two were a bust, but, uh...
但不能放弃希望 对吗
you got to keep trying, right?
DNA还存在突变
DNA still has a mutation.
这也失败了
That's another fail.
第三次实验结束
Third trial complete.
你周五晚餐没来
We missed you at Friday supper.
我们担心你 我和你妈...
We worry about you, your mom and I...
我没事 爸爸
I'm fine, Dad.
告诉妈妈我废寝忘食了
Just please tell Mom I lost track of time.
告诉我出什么事了 亲爱的
Tell me what's wrong, love.
我的研究没有进展
I mean, only that I can't figure this out
这些生命都指望着我
and lives are depending on me.
我记得你之前的癌症研究
I seem to remember you being in the same pickle
也遇到了同样的困境
with your cancer work.
你当时做了什么
And what did you do then?
去找你在区医院的免疫学家朋友
Talk to your immunologist friend at Boroughs Regional.
你说她帮你换了个方式思考
You said she helped you think about it in new ways.
我回来之后还没跟她聊过呢
Yeah, I haven't talked to her since I've been back.
我们之间有隔阂
There's some baggage there.
抱歉 那是我多嘴了
Sorry, my bad.
我以为你说生命指望着这个
I thought you said lives depended on it.
你的女儿加入了
So, you're going to sue me
我的教会 而你却要告我
if your daughter runs my mission group?
这叫做危害未成年人 你给她洗♥脑♥了
It's called endangering a minor. You brainwashed her.
也许我应该告你伤害罪
Maybe I should sue you for assault.
她准备申请独♥立♥
She's ready to file for emancipation.
我猜这个想法是从你这儿学来的
I assume she got that idea from you.
她感受到了我言语中的事实
She sees the truth in my words.
你不能因为自己害怕而怪罪我
I can't be blamed for your fear. ?
这不只是恐惧 你在培养狂热的信徒
This is more than fear! You're breeding zealots!
你在宣扬乘客们不会死亡
You're preaching ?that passengers can't die!
你在曲解我的话
You're bending my words.
加入你的邪教会让奥莉芙和你的追随者
Just being part of your cult puts Olive and
成为828航♥班♥憎恨者的目标
all of your followers in the cross hairs of 828 haters.
如果你想看的话
I have that updated parishioner list
我把更新了的教区居民名单调出来了
pulled up on your screen, if you want to see.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们中有人收到了"呼召"
Some of us had a Calling.
呼召指引我们要拯救乘客
It was telling us to save the passengers.
飞机上都是灰尘
The plane was covered in ash.
你做过创伤后压力测试吗
Have you been tested for post-traumatic stress?
艾德里安 别表现得好像你没收到过呼召一样
Oh, come on, Adrian, don't act like you've never had a Calling.
飞机爆♥炸♥的时候你在场
You showed up ?when the plane exploded!
本 我们都有指引
Ben, we're all being guided.
你选择生活在恐惧中
You're choosing to live in fear.
我选择生活在奇迹中
I choose to live in the miracle.
我不管你选择怎么生活
I couldn't care less where you choose to live.
无视呼召很鲁莽
Ignoring Callings is reckless.
现在也许我错了 可要是我没错呢
Now, maybe I'm wrong, but what if I'm right
我们所看见的是反对者对你教堂的
and what we saw turns out to be another Xer attack
又一次攻击 或者更糟糕呢
on your church, or worse?
要是我女儿受到伤害
If my daughter gets hurt...
那都是你的错
that's on you.
你魂丢里面了吗
Did you lose something in there?
喝我这杯
Take mine.
那我们分一下吧
How about we share?
你以为我会给你下毒
You think I'm trying to poison you?
把它当成一根橄榄枝
Think of it as an olive branch.
你这表情 又来了
You have that look on your face.
怎么了
What's up?
我听到了一个悲惨的呼召
Had a pretty bleak Calling.
感觉像是跟反对者有关的警告
Felt like a warning about the Xers.
我很乐意帮忙
Well, I'm happy to help.
斯通
Hey, Stone!
有个人刚打电♥话♥来
Guy just called.
他说他有跟教堂袭击案有关的消息
He said he had information on that church attack.
但没留下姓名
Didn't leave a name.
谢谢你
Thank you.
喂 别再追着我不放了
Hey, stop hounding me.
我能行
I got this.
别紧张 我只是问一下预计时间
Hey, chill, ?I'm just looking for an ETA.
我今天会把你要的所有信息都给你
Look, I'll get you all the information you need today.
好 因为一切都要由我们收尾了
Good, 'cause it's ?all coming together on our end.
香槟
归回之家
羟基丁丙酯
仅限静脉注射或者肌肉注射
香槟
归回之家
《中世纪拉丁文学》
Medieval Latin Literature?
《常微分方程组理论》
Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations?
你的课真是糟糕
Oh, wow. Your classes are wack.
你看我的课表
Did you ask to see my schedule
就是为了取笑我吗 还是
just so you can make fun of me, or...?
不不不
No, no, no --
就想看看你下学期有没有时间陪我
to see if you'd have any time for me next semester.
这个我肯定有
That, I do.
不会吧 他们找到了
No way. They found it --
-艾尔-祖拉斯的日记 -真的吗
- Al-Zuras' journal. - ?Really?
耶鲁图书馆
《艾尔·祖拉斯日记》
画了我妈妈那些塔罗牌的家伙
The guy who painted my mom's tarot cards --
-他写了日记 -对啊 显然是这样
- he wrote a journal? - Yeah, apparently.
我对他做了很深的研究
I was doing this deep dive on him,
这个标题跳了出来
and this title popped up
是耶鲁大学的藏书
from some collection over at Yale.
我猜应该能找到些解释
Figured we'd get some answers.
关于死期
About the Death Date.
教职员工才能借
Faculty lend only.
我把邮件发给你♥爸♥爸
I'm getting it sent to your dad.
艾德里安并不担心死期
You know, Adrian isn't afraid of the Death Date.
他说你们就是奇迹存在的证明
He says you guys are proof that miracles exist.
是 我听过他关于我们不会死的理论
Yeah, I've heard his theory on how we can't die.
是啊 你们的确回来了
Well... you did come back once.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表