剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Very.
我们在庆祝
Well... We're celebrating.
玛克辛说今晚香槟免费 所以...
Max said it's free tonight, so...
我看看能不能给我们找一瓶
I'll see if I can get us a bottle.
真棒
Yes!
-救命 -开门
- Help! - Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
-奥莉芙 -本 本
- Olive! - Ben! Ben!
我找不到她 找不到奥莉芙
I can't find her. I can't find Olive.
我不能再失去她一次了
I can't lose her again.
你不会的 你去找她吧
You're not going to, okay? Go look for her.
我来找出口
I'll find a way out.
大家走这边 从这扇门出去
Everyone, this way! Out this door!
快 快 快
Come on, come on! Quick!
奇怪
That's weird.
你听到什么声音了吗
Do you hear something?
好像有人在尖叫
It sounds like people are screaming.
玛克辛 有点不对劲 门锁住了 不 不
Max, something's wrong. The door, it's locked. No, no, no, no.
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗 放我们出去 有人在里面
Hello? Let us out! People are in here!
所有人让开 让开 让开
Everyone out of the way! Move, move!
奥莉芙
Olive!
救命 救命
Help, please! Please!
奥莉芙
Olive! ?
TJ 我打不开门
TJ, I can't open the door.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
-TJ -本
- TJ! - Ben?
-爸爸 -奥莉芙
- Dad! - Olive!
爸爸 你在这干什么
Dad, what are you doing here?
我来救你
I'm here to save you.
大家走这边 小心 小心
Everyone out this way! Careful, careful!
她在哪
Where is she?!
我的天 有烟
Oh, my God, smoke!
待在这
Stay here.
不不 这边 这边
No, no, no! This way, this way!
爸爸
Dad!
-爸爸 -奥莉芙
- Dad! ? - Olive!
我的脚踝
My ankle!
贝萨妮
Bethany!
我动不了
I can't move!
坚持住 我帮你
Come on. I got you!
救命 来人帮帮忙
Help! Someone help me!
-米凯拉 米凯拉 -泽克
- Michaela! Michaela! - Zeke?!
不不 太烫了
No, no, no! It's too hot!
赶紧 走
Quick! Go!
有我呢
I got you!
放手
Drop it!
我们得回头
We got to turn around.
不行 这是唯一的出路
No, this is our only way.
我们闯出一条路来
Let's clear a path.
等等
Wait. Hold on.
这里应该有扇门的
There was supposed to be a door here.
就在这里
It was right here.
这边走
This way.
-杰瑞德 你怎么 -跟我来 赶紧
- Jared. Wha-- - Follow me. Come on.
爸爸
Dad!
你们不能走 奇迹就在眼前
You can't leave. The miracle is upon us,
但只有乘客和堕落者在一起才行
but only if passengers are among the fallen.
放开她 她不是乘客
Let her go. She's not a passenger.
求你了 以赛亚 我们还有时间离开这
Please, Isaiah, we still have time to get out of here.
不 我们会没事的 我们相信
No, we'll be okay. We believe.
我们会一同踏入光明
We'll step into the light together.
以赛亚 放开她 否则我们要同归于尽
Isaiah, let her go, or we'll all be dead.
不 我们会成为奇迹
No! We will all be miracles
我们会超越死亡 就和你们一样
and transcend death just like you did.
带她离开 快走
Get her out! Go!
不 TJ 我不离开你
No! TJ, I'm not leaving you!
本 赶紧走
Ben! Go, now!
不要
No!
我会回来的
I'm coming back!
泽克 你的手 怎么
Zeke! Your hands. Wh--
你还好吗
You okay?
没这么糟糕
It's not so bad.
我要进去
I'm going back in!
本和奥莉芙还在里面
Ben and Olive are still inside.
本 奥莉芙
Ben! Olive!
TJ跟以赛亚还在里面
TJ's still inside with Isaiah.
不 停下 太危险了
No! Stop! It is way too dangerous.
不 本 听她的
No! Ben, listen to her!
爸爸 进去救他吧
No, Dad, please go and save him!
-本 本 -别进去 本
- Ben, Ben! - No, hey! Ben!
天哪
Oh, God!
不
Oh, no, no.
不不
No, no, no!
我觉得我做到了
I -- I think I did it.
基因异常消失了
DNA has no anomaly.
抱歉留了好多言 不过
Hey, sorry for the messages, but...
本 我有消息告诉你 我去除了呼召
Ben, I think I have some news. I got rid of the Callings.
我们可以过普通生活 不用再
We can live normal lives, no preord--
小心点
Watch it!
大规模伤亡事故 伤员来了
Mass-casualty incident. Incoming wounded.
所有创伤科和急诊人员 到急诊室来
All trauma and emergency personnel, report to E.R.
等等 什么事故 在哪
Wait. Incident where? Where, where, where?!
大规模伤亡事故 伤员来了
Mass casualty incident. Incoming wounded.
怎么了
Hey, hey, what happened?
就是那个 我们想阻止的
This was it -- this is what we were trying to stop.
我的天 你在那 怎么回事
Oh, my God. You were there? How?
我们收到了呼召 等等
We had a Calling. Wait...
你没有吗
You didn't?
TJ没活下来
TJ didn't make it.
纽约警♥察♥ 帮帮忙
NYPD! A little help?
我得走了
I've got to go.
你在这啊
There you are.
谢谢你之前救了我们
I appreciate what you did in there.
我们是警♥察♥ 小米
We're cops, Mick.
这是我们的职责
That's what we do.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
很难相信这一切都是一个信徒的作为
It's hard to believe that this is all the work of a Believer.
只需要一个疯子 就能毁了一切
One lunatic is all it takes.
是啊 我没能在那帮忙 让我感到不好受
Yeah, well, it makes me sick that I wasn't there to help.
你现在就在帮我
You're helping me now.
等等 有事不对劲 这些不是烧伤
Wait, something's odd. These aren't burns.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这看上去像冻伤
This looks like frostbite.
就是寒冷造成的
Like from the cold?
像我在洞穴里的那种吗
Like what I had ?when I woke up in the cave?
格里芬在旱地被淹死了 我也是这样吗
Griffin drowned on dry land. Is that what's happening to me?
我要冻死了吗
I'm freezing to death?
我不清楚 可能是
I don't know. You might be.
我哄卡尔睡了
Well, I got Cal to bed.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们都不懂
None of us do.
我们无法预料这事
?We couldn't see this coming.
我不行 所有人都不行
Not me. Not anyone.
他很开心能跟你合作 爸爸
He was so happy working with you, Dad.
就在今天 他找到了日记
Just today, he found a journal.
他觉得是关于死期的
He thinks it's about the Death Date.
他让图书馆寄给你了 爸爸
He had the library send it to your office, Dad.
你得去拿
You have to go get it.
好的 我答应你
I will, I promise.
我的天
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表