剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Because you were safer not knowing.
你也许会无意中让少校知道
You might've inadvertently clued in the Major.
所有的一切 不可能只有你和米凯拉两人
All of this, there is no way this is just you and Michaela.
你们的团队中还有别人
You're working with someone.
万斯
Vance.
他在事故中幸免于难 躲起来了
He survived the accident, went into hiding.
我和米凯拉
Michaela and I --
你和米凯拉干什么
Michaela and you what?!
我和你们是一起的 本
I am part of that group, Ben,
你不相信我吗
and you didn't trust me?
不 这和信任无关 是为了保护你自己
No, it's not about trust. It was for your own protection.
我只是... 我需要你离开
Okay, I just -- I need you to leave.
你认为我想骗你吗 我根本不想这样
Did you think I wanted to lie? I didn't want any of this.
但是你有得选
Yeah, but you had a choice!
我没得选
I didn't.
你走吧
Go.
萨尼 请一定要小心 这次泄露...
Saanvi, please be careful. This leak --
走
Go.
他怎么可能不是线人呢
How's he not a C.I.?
警探刚刚过去 说他和某个案子有关
Detective just blew by here claiming he's part of some case.
泽克
Zeke.
天哪 他们对你做了什么
Oh, my God. ?What have they done to you?
泽克
Zeke.
快醒醒 醒醒
Hey, come on. Wake up. Wake up.
-看着我 看着我 -米凯拉
- Look at me, look at me. - ?Michaela?
天哪 谢天谢地
Oh, my God. Thank God.
我时间不多了
Look, I don't have much time, okay?
但是我们要把你弄出去
But we got to get you out of here.
我和卡尔收到呼召
Cal and I, we had a Calling.
你和我们一起在飞机上
You were on the airplane with us.
我知道
I know.
我也看到了
I saw it, too.
那就好
Good.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
那个呼召
The Callings...
我浑身发抖 他们给我注射药物让我冷静下来
I was shaking, and they gave me drugs to stop it.
所以你看不到我们
That's why you couldn't see us.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
你说得对 我不该在这里
You were right. I'm not supposed to be here.
我应该和你一起 对不起
I'm supposed to be with you. I'm sorry.
我现在已经来了
I am here now, okay?
我知道 但是太迟了
I know, but it's too late.
不会 我要把你救出去
No, it's not. ?I am getting you out of here.
你绝对不会放弃是吗
You never give up, do you?
你不能来这里
You can't be in here.
跟他们说你需要律师
Tell them you need a lawyer.
特蕾莎·殷 就写在纸背面
Teresa Yin. It's on the back of that.
跟他们说你需要律师
Tell them that you need a lawyer.
她在等你的电♥话♥
She's expecting your call!
你知道你刚才造成了多大的损失吗
Do you have any idea the damage you just caused?
我告诉你了 她找到了"灵丹妙药"
I told you, ?she found the magic bullet.
我不能冒险让它落入坏人的手里
I couldn't risk it getting into the wrong hands.
你暴露了我的身份
You blew my cover,
破坏了我们发现内鬼的机会
eviscerated our opportunity to find the leak!
萨尼也许很生气
Look, Saanvi might be pissed,
但你的秘密很安全
but your secret is safe.
我相信她
I trust her.
那真是太好了 现在知道我还活着的
Well, that's good to know because now the only people
就只有我们的妻子 米凯拉还有萨尼
who know I'm alive are our wives, Michaela, Saanvi.
对不起 万斯
I'm sorry, Vance.
我们得抢先一步
We need to get in front of this.
也许不用
Maybe not.
萨尼依然可以帮我们找到内鬼
Saanvi could still help us find the leak.
你自己说过间谍是长线活动
You said yourself espionage is a long game.
我们的计划暴露了
Our asset is compromised.
在这整个行动失败之前
We have a very small window
我们没有多少机会了
before this whole operation collapses.
现在我们有了突破 然后做什么
Now that we've had ?a breakthrough, what do we do?
修改我们的方法吗
Are we modifying our approach?
你总是在问我问题
You're always asking me questions.
因为我是你的实验助理啊
Um, 'cause I'm your lab assistant?
以后不是了
Not anymore.
并没有任何突破
There was no breakthrough.
那是侥幸 我们只是在无的放矢
It was a fluke, and we're just tilting at windmills.
我感谢你的帮助 特洛伊
I appreciate your help, Troy,
但我不需要你
but I don't need you.
这完全说不通 你...
This doesn't make any sense. You...
艾伦吗 我是萨尼
Ellen? It's Saanvi.
我今天过得很糟糕
I've had a really awful day.
你能让我加个塞吗
Is there any way you can squeeze me in?
你今天没来上课
You, um -- You weren't in class today.
我很担心 还以为你...
I was worried. I thought maybe you --
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
没有
No. No.
对不起
I'm -- I'm sorry.
你可能觉得很奇怪
This must seem very bizarre.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
算是直觉吧 我也不知道
Call it intuition. I don't know.
我有种很不好的预感
I just -- I have a bad feeling that something's wrong,
如果你
and if you're
如果你害怕或者你有什么问题
if you're afraid or you have a problem --
唯一的问题就是你 还有你那个828怪胎儿子
My only problem is you and your freak 828 boy.
我知道你儿子是谁 我看了新闻
I know who your son is. I watch the news.
我是想帮你
I-I'm trying to help you.
离我远一点
Stay away.
离我的家人远一点
Stay away from my family.
你儿子是个怪物
Your son is an abomination.
我懂了 我现在懂了
I get it! I get it now!
我本应该让你睁开眼睛
I was supposed to open your eyes
因为你是个胆小的 心胸狭窄的女人
because you are a frightened, small-minded woman
害怕一切自己不理解的事物
who's afraid of anything she doesn't understand.
我希望你流产
I hope you lose that baby.
公诉伊齐基尔·兰德勒
The people versus Ezekiel Landon.
感谢您百忙之中为这次紧急听证会
Thank you for finding time on your docket
抽出时间 法官大人
for this emergency hearing, Your Honor.
根据第220条法案中的第六条
Pursuant to Section 220.6,
我的委托人希望撤回他的认罪答辩
my client moves ?to withdraw his guilty plea.
并且 我已经提交了驳回所有指控的议案
Further, I've filed a motion to dismiss all charges.
我同意撤销认罪
I'll grant the plea withdrawal.
你以什么理由驳回指控
On what grounds do you move to dismiss?
出现了新的证据 对本案
New evidence calling into question
调查的真实性提出了质疑
the veracity of the investigation.
法官大人 这太荒谬了
Your Honor, this is absurd.
兰德勒先生枪击了一位纽约警♥察♥
Mr. Landon shot an NYPD detective.
是的 斯通警探
Yes. Detective Stone.
我想传唤她出庭作证
I'd like to call her as a witness.
法官大人 这是在浪费纳税人的钱
Your Honor, this is a waste of taxpayer dollars
和法庭的时间
and the court's time.
但是法庭很期待
And yet the court awaits
斯通警探的证词
Detective Stone's testimony with interest.
法官大人 我传唤米凯拉·斯通警探出庭作证
Your Honor, I call Detective Michaela Stone to the stand.
斯通警探 对于你被枪击那晚
Detective Stone, what do you know
你都知道些什么
about the night you were shot?
我知道那是一场意外
I know that it was an accident.
我知道泽克·兰德勒不是个罪犯
I know that Zeke Landon is not a criminal.
他甚至还想救我命
He even tried to save my life.
我还知道瓦斯克斯警探
I also know that Detective Vasquez
滥用纽约警♥察♥局资源 窃取并检测泽克的指纹
abused NYPD resources to lift and run Zeke's prints.
他还找人跟踪泽克
He also had him followed.
他甚至在没有正当理由的情况下闯入我家
He even broke into my house without probable cause
来与泽克对质
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表