剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
只是
Just...
奇怪 ?那是弗兰妮的钥匙卡
Weird. ?That's Frannie's key card.
一定是她整理东西的时候掉里面了
She must have dropped it when she was sorting through stuff.
弗兰妮死的时候身上有张钥匙卡
Frannie had her key card on her when she died.
肯定是换新的了
Must've been a replacement.
学校安保部没有记录
Campus security records didn't have any reports
说她的卡丢过
of her card being lost.
也没有更换新卡的记录
Or them issuing a replacement.
他们应该有这个记录才对
You think they'd keep track of that.
如果要办张新卡 要去哪里办
If you needed to get a new card, where would you go?
你看上去很开心
Someone looks happy.
今天是个好日子
It's just a good day.
真不错 私事还是工作
How nice! Personal or professional?
工作
Work.
你是才认识我吗
Have you met me?
但好像今天有个研究员约我了
Though I think this lab tech just asked me out today.
他今天来我办公室说想要看下测序仪 但
He came by my office claiming to be checking in on the Sequencer, but --
抱歉 看什么
I'm sorry. Checking in on the what?
是个基因测序仪
It's a DNA Sequencer.
明白了
Oh, got it.
我对呼召有新进展了
I had a new realization about the Callings --
它们可能具有可转移性 遗传性
that they might be ?transferable, genetically,
所以我需要一台新仪器来研究基因序列
so I needed a new machine to look at the DNA sequencing
这样我就可以分离 抱歉
so I can isolate the -- I'm sorry.
对不起 这太无聊了
Sorry, this is so boring.
如果这个令你兴奋
If you're excited about something,
那我很乐意听一听
then I am happy to listen.
真的很令人兴奋
It is really exciting.
实际上
Actually, you know,
特洛伊可能在测序这个事情上能帮到忙
Troy could be helpful with the sequencing
因为需要精确地校准这个仪器
because the calibration needs to be so precise.
只是我不想让他看到我在研究什么
As long as I don't let him see any of my research.
基因转移
基因测序
我不想做高考试题
Hey, I don't want to do the SATs,
而且我也不想听你的劝导
and I really don't need the lecture.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, love.
我明白这是什么感受 当初只有我们两个
I know how it felt when we were the only two people
听不到呼召
not having the Callings.
现在我只能想象你是什么感受
And I can only imagine how you must be feeling now
只有你听不到呼召
that I've had a Calling.
亲爱的 我们永远是一家人
Honey, we will always be a family.
没有什么能离间我们
Nothing can come between us.
呼召也不行
Not even the Callings.
妈妈 你觉得我为此生气吗
Mom, do you think I'm resentful
因为其他人能听到呼召而我听不到吗
because everyone else gets the Callings and I don't?
-不是因为这个吗 -妈 我不气愤
- You're not? - Mom, I'm not resentful.
我只是害怕
I'm terrified.
因为呼召给了卡尔和爸爸一个死期
Because the Callings gave Cal and dad the Death Date.
谁知道会不会也给你和肚子里的孩子一个死期
How do you know that you and the baby don't have it, too?
这样五年后 你们都不在了
And in five years, you'll all be gone.
只剩下我
And I'll be the only one left.
我想过也许这个孩子
I had thought that maybe the baby --
我真的不知道为什么
I really don't see why
我要疯狂地准备高考
I'm cramming all of this SAT stuff
只为到时候独自一人参加大学毕业典礼
just to be standing there alone at my college graduation
期望你们都还活着
wishing that all of you were alive.
亲爱的 我相信我们一定会
Honey, I'm sure we'll be at --
妈 你不能确定任何事
Mom, you're not sure about anything!
如果你非说自己相信的话 那就是在说谎
And you are lying if you say you are!
你好
Hi, there.
我们是纽约警♥察♥局的三上警探和斯通警探
Detectives Mikami and Stone, NYPD.
想问一下可不可以跟你谈谈
Just wondering if we could, uh, talk to you
弗兰妮·金的事情
about Frannie King?
当然可以 你们需要什么
Yeah, of course. Whataya need?
她身上的卡是张替换的新卡
The card that she had on her was a replacement.
我们想知道那是什么时候发给她的
Just want to know when it was issued.
这里没有任何记录
There's no entry in the log.
你知道前天晚上是谁值班吗
Do you know who was on shift the night before last?
是威尔金斯
That'll be Wilkins.
威尔金斯
Wilkins.
怎么了
What's going on?
那个死掉的学生 弗兰妮·金
Uh, that student who died -- Frannie King.
她来这里换过新钥匙吗
She come in for a key replacement?
没有
No.
你确定吗
You sure?
因为就算记录里没有写
'Cause even if it's not in the log,
做钥匙卡的机器本身就是台电脑
the key card machine's a computer,
所以它会记录所有输出
so it records every output.
我们只需要下载一下就好了
We just got to download it.
其实确实有个女孩来过这里要卡
You know, a girl did run in here for a card.
她当时着急回房♥间
She was in a hurry to get back to her room.
我可能忘记登记了
I guess I forgot to log it.
她为什么很着急
Why was she in a hurry?
不知道 她没说太多话
No idea. She didn't talk much.
她只是拿了卡
She just took the card
就往西门走了
and headed towards the west gate.
没往她姐妹会方向走吗
Not towards her sorority?
我不知道她是不是姐妹会的
I don't know if she was in a sorority.
我就看见她离开了 就这样
I just saw her leave, and that was it.
不好意思 你注意到她很匆忙
Sorry, so, you noticed that she was in a hurry
还有她离开的方向 但是
and where she was going, but you --
你没注意她衣服上巨大的姐妹会字母吗
you didn't notice ?the giant sorority letters on her sweatshirt?
你的观察还挺有选择性的
That's kind of selective in your observations.
对不起 但我就记得这些
Sorry, but that's all I remember.
我得走了
I need to get going.
等一下 还有最后一个问题
Yeah, one more quick question, actually.
你什么时候买♥♥的新靴子
When did you get the shiny new boots?
要擦掉皮革上的血迹很难 对吧
It's really hard to get blood out of leather, isn't it?
你有权利保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的任何内容都有可能会
Anything you say can and will be
成为法庭上对你不利的证据
used against you in a court of law.
我希望你会给我点提示
I assume you're gonna clue me in
对于刚刚发生的事情
as to what just happened.
这是第二课
That's lesson number two.
本 没事了
Ben. It's over.
他们在罪犯家门外的垃圾桶里发现了
They found the perp's boots in a Dumpster
有弗兰妮血液基因的靴子
outside of his house covered in Frannie's DNA.
但我原本可以救她的
I should have been able to help her, though.
-是我的错 -不是的
- It's my fault. - ?No, no.
她在你感受到呼召之前就已经死了
She was dead before you ever got the Calling.
TJ 你救不了她
TJ, you couldn't have saved her.
为什么呼召想让我发现尸体呢
Why would the Calling want me to find a dead body?
如果没有你 弗兰妮的尸体可能永远不会被发现
Without you, Frannie's body may never have been found.
至少现在她的家人可以有个了结
At least now her family can get some closure.
那个保安因为有骚扰和跟踪的嫌疑
Yeah, the guard left his previous jobs
而离开了他之前的工作
under suspicion of harassment and stalking.
他很有可能是个连环犯罪者
I mean, he was likely a serial predator.
你救了下一个可能的受害者
You saved whoever would have been his next victim
甚至更多受害者
or victims.
但是为什么是我呢
But why me?
为什么是我感受到这个呼召
Why did I get this Calling?
我觉得我们可能知道
I think we may know.
来 我来给你看
Come on. I'll show you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
等我一下
Give me a second.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉我之前逼你太紧了
And I'm sorry I pushed too hard before.
这是我的另一个缺点
It's another one of my weaknesses.
不会的 我唯一生气的点是
No, no. The, uh -- ?The only thing that I'm mad at
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表