剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
坚强点 小姑娘
Stay strong, little girl.
你有世界上最好的妈妈
You have the best mom in the whole world.
但别告诉她是我说的
But don't tell her I told you so.
格蕾丝 这一切都不是偶然
Grace. They're not random.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
发生在你身上的事 最近这波暴♥力♥
What happened to you. This recent wave of violence.
反对者在有组织地攻击乘客
The Xers are systematically attacking the passengers.
我们查了数据
We ran the data.
他们组织的这些袭击事件 让警局忙不过来
They're coordinating their attacks to overwhelm the police
并尽量减少被抓的机会
and minimize the chance they'll get caught.
反对者有组织
The Xers are organized?
袭击事件的时机和分布
The timing and distribution of the attacks
非常精确 不可能是巧合
is too precise to be a coincidence.
那妈妈的事故
So, Mom's accident
还有教堂里发生的事 都有关联
and everything that happened at the church, it's connected?
都有关联
Everything is connected.
情况只会变得更糟
It's just gonna get worse.
我不知道这要怎么结束
I don't see how this ever ends.
我们得去调查
We'll have to go investigate.
奥莉芙 你来这干吗
Olive, what are you doing here?
没事吧
Everything okay?
我有 我有事要跟你说
Okay, I have -- ?I have something to tell you,
但你不能告诉爸妈
but you can't tell Mom and Dad.
我知道在信徒教会里发生了什么
I know what happened at the Church of the Believers.
你怎么知道
How?
我在那儿
I was there.
我是信徒之一
I'm one of them.
好消息
Good news.
没有发现胎盘早剥的迹象
We found no sign of placental abruption
也没有胎儿受创的迹象
or trauma to the fetus.
所以孩子没问题
So, the baby's okay?
-是的 -感谢上帝
- Yes. - Thank God.
但这不是小事
But this was no minor accident.
你需要慢慢恢复
You need to take it very easy.
我们不希望出现其他并发症
We don't want any further complications.
知道了
Understood.
-谢谢医生 -不客气
- Thank you, doctor. - You're so welcome.
好 决定了
Well, that's it.
我用气泡膜把你和宝宝包起来
I'm wrapping you and our baby girl in bubble wrap.
我不确定自己怎么想
Well, I'm not sure how I feel about that.
我们可以回家聊
We can talk about it at home.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
站出来不容易
Coming forward isn't easy.
爸爸说
Well, when Dad said
这件事和妈妈和卡尔的事故有关...
this had to do with Mom and Cal's accident...
你必须告诉你父母
You're gonna have to tell your parents.
不行
No.
不行 别强迫我
I can't. Please don't make me.
奥莉芙 你是未成年人 你要辨认嫌疑犯
Olive, you're a minor about to identify a suspect in a crime.
他们会发现的
They're gonna find out.
最好还是由你告诉他们
It's better if it comes from you.
不行 肯定有其它办法
No, there -- there has to be some other way.
我做了很多事情
Look, the number of times I've done something
希望没有人会发现...
that I wish nobody would find out about...
但你不能回避问题
You can't run away from your problems, though.
没有用
It never works.
最终 它会缠上你
Eventually, it catches up.
慢慢来
Take your time, okay?
记住他们看不见你
Just remember, they can't see you.
第二个 是他
Number two. That's him.
还有三个人
There were three more guys,
但没看见他们在这儿
but I don't -- I don't see them here.
你因严重侵犯人身罪
You're under arrest for aggravated assault
以及密谋暴♥力♥犯罪被捕了
and conspiracy to commit violence.
你有权保持沉默 以及寻求法律帮助
You have the right to remain silent and to legal counsel.
我什么都没干
Look, I didn't do anything!
我们有证人说你干了
We have a witness who says otherwise.
我们已经将这次袭击与其它
And we've linked the attack to other incidents
针对828航♥班♥乘客的袭击事件联♥系♥起来了
of violence against passengers of Flight 828.
地检官想把它定为密谋罪
DA actually wants to tack on conspiracy.
我要找律师
Look, I want a lawyer.
你得进去好长时间了
You're looking at quite some time.
当然除非
Unless, of course, you know,
你能给我们提供一些信息
you've got something to offer us.
没有是吧 好
No? Okay.
如果我们先抓到你的同伙 交易就泡汤了
But if we get your buddies first, then the deal's off.
好 好 我招了
Okay, okay, alright.
听着
Look.
我不知道他们姓什么
I don't know their last names, alright?
都是俱乐部里的人
They're just some guys from the club.
什么俱乐部 在哪
What club? Where is it?
我们认为这是犯罪团伙的总部
We believe this is the headquarters of a violent group
负责组织协调
responsible for systematic
针对828航♥班♥乘客的袭击事件
and coordinated attacks against the passengers of Flight 828.
她侄女最后一刻出现有点可疑
Last-minute assist by her niece seems a bit suspicious.
斯通有多大可能性是对的
What are the chances Stone's right about this?
她到目前错过吗
You known her to be wrong yet?
地检官野心了她说的
And the DA bought into her theory
关于袭击事件有关联的说法
about the attacks being connected.
这并不意味着她没有把整个团队
Doesn't mean she's not leading the entire squad
拖入到无法控制的局面
into a situation she can't control.
现在不能取消了
Well, we can't call it off now,
否则就像是告密报复
or it'll look like ?whistleblower retribution
让她可以针对你了
for her turning against you.
...这里满是盲点和死路
...nightmare full of blind spots and dead ends,
这是他们的地盘
and it's their home turf,
所以我们成功的关键是突袭
so surprise is gonna be key to our success.
在场的每个人都默认是嫌疑犯 并携带武器
Everyone on site is considered armed and suspect.
我刚意识到我的注意力全在上校
I just realized I've been so focused on the Major
和死期上 我...
and the Death Date, I...
我完全没注意到反对者
I didn't see the Xers coming.
结束了 本
It's over now, Ben.
还没
It's not.
呼召说"拯救她" 我没救任何人
The Calling said, "Save her." I didn't save anyone.
我们只是运气太好了 格蕾丝
We just got incredibly lucky, Grace.
不 我们漏掉了什么
No, there's something we're missing.
反对者们仍逍遥法外
The Xers are still out there.
艾德里安正让事情变得更糟
Adrian is making things worse.
我不知道小米是怎么说服信徒帮忙的
I-I don't know how Mick convinced a Believer to help.
是我
It was me.
今天早上我在教堂
I was at the church this morning.
我什么都看见了
I saw everything.
你在教堂做什么
What were you doing at the church?
轮到我帮忙准备礼拜活动
It was my turn to prep the service.
你也是信徒
You're one of them?
你说得好像我是个外星人
You make it sound like I'm an alien.
奥莉芙 信徒们是个邪教组织
Olive, the Believers are a cult.
为什么
Why?
就因为他们认为这架五年半后
Because they think that a plane that came back
突然回来的飞机是个奇迹
5 1/2 years later is a miracle?
有很多人迷信他们从未亲眼见过的东西
Millions of people believe stuff that they have never seen,
但我们都亲眼见证了828航♥班♥ 它就是个奇迹
but we all saw 828, and it was a miracle.
是 也许是奇迹
Yeah, maybe it was.
也许只是天外来客
Or maybe it was ?an extraterrestrial encounter.
也许我们进入了时空循环
Or maybe we got stuck in a time loop
让我们没有变老
that stopped the aging process
扩大了我们的大脑容量让我们可以预测未来
and expanded our brain capacity so we could predict the future.
我们不知道 奥莉芙
We have no idea, Olive.
而艾德里安 他也不知道
And Adrian -- Adrian doesn't, either.
这也不代表他不能传授他的想法
That doesn't invalidate his teachings.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表