剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
老实说 奥莉芙 我站你♥爸♥爸这边
Honestly, Olive, I'm with your dad.
我觉得艾德里安满嘴胡言
I think Adrian's full of it.
那你不相信奇迹
So, you don't believe in the miracle?
我又不是天使 也不是神
I'm not an angel or some god.
我回来跟我离开时一模一样
I came back the same exact person who left,
但是我妈妈不在了
except I didn't have a mom anymore.
我的朋友 我的家 也因为这样都没了
Or friends or a home, for that matter.
你告诉我 这算什么奇迹
Tell me -- how is that a miracle?
你好 我是斯通警探 你之前打过电♥话♥来
Hi, there. Detective Stone, returning your call.
你好 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Hello. ?Thanks for calling me back.
以赛亚
Isaiah?
我想起一些袭击的事情
I remembered a few things about my attack
我想可能会有帮助
I think might be helpful.
好的 我在局里 你过来吧
Well, I'm here. Come on in.
问题就在这 我得去上班
That's the thing. ?I-I got called in to work.
你能来找我吗
Any way you can come to me?
你在哪里上班
Where are you at?
在威廉斯堡市的西曼斯基酒吧
I'll be at Schimanski in Williamsburg.
好的 到时候见
Alright, see you then.
米凯拉·斯通
贝茨医生
Dr. Bates.
感谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
当然
Of course.
不客气
My pleasure.
我一直在等你联♥系♥我
Been hoping you'd reach out.
不 我本来没想打扰你
Yeah, no, I wouldn't have bothered you.
我只是 遇到了瓶颈
I just -- I've hit a wall.
可以去我办公室聊吗 医生
Can we talk about it in my office, Doctor?
"医生" 真要这么称呼吗
"Doctor"? Really?
艾莉克丝
Alex.
在逆转录酶病毒方案中
So, the patient's corrected DNA
患者被校正的DNA并未...
in the retrovirus solution hasn't....
怎么了
What?
只是...我的天呐 五年了
It's just... My God -- five years.
我们能不能...
Can we please...
我们可以聊一下你我之间的事吗
Can we just talk about us for a minute?
不了 艾莉克丝 真的 今天只是为了工作
No, Alex, really, this is about the work.
至少让我说声抱歉
Can I at least say I'm sorry?
道歉也应该在我刚回来时
The time for "I'm sorry" was when I came back.
现在都过去几个月了
It's been months.
你不知道 多少次我拿起电♥话♥想打给你
You don't know how many times I picked up the phone.
这有意义吗
Like that counts for anything.
如果我认识其他任何人能帮我
Look, if I knew anyone else who could help me,
我都不找你
you wouldn't be here.
那天我都在去机场的路上了
I was on my way...
然后我忽然...很害怕
and then I just became... terrified.
害怕斯科特发现吗
That Scott would find out?
害怕我为了牙买♥♥加的一时风流毁了我的家庭
That I was destroying my family for a fling in Jamaica.
一时风流
A fling?
你是这样想的吗
Is that what it was to you?
你刚才也说了 对你来说都是为了工作
You just said it -- it's all about the work for you.
不是这样的 不是真的
That's not true. That is...not true!
我爱过你
I loved you.
小尼 我永远爱你
Vi, I'll always love you.
好吧
Okay.
从逆转录病毒血清开始说吧
Start with the retroviral serum.
带我反向回顾过程中的每一步
Take me through the process step-by-step, working backwards.
在审问以赛亚之前 我需要你做过的
I'm gonna need all the research you have on the Xers
关于反对者的所有调查结果
before I interview Isaiah.
他在教堂袭击案之后拒绝开口 怎么现在又想说了
Well, if he wouldn't talk after the church attack, why now?
不知道 也许他改主意了
I don't know. ?Maybe he had a change of heart.
你能不能查封那个教堂
Oh, could you have that church shut down, please?
奥莉芙扬言说要全职加入教会
Olive's threatening to join it full-time.
小米 她说她要退学
Mick, she wants to drop out of school.
我也有一次扬言要退学
I threatened to drop out once.
你记得吗
Yeah, remember?
我要去跟斯奇·米勒的朋克乐队巡回演出
I was gonna roadie ?for Skee Miller's punk band.
对
Oh, yeah.
爸爸怎么做的
What did Dad do?
爸爸和他喝了一顿酒
Uh, he got drunk with him.
对天发誓 我到家的时候
Yeah, hand to God. I came home,
我那个醉的七扭八歪的男朋友
and my tatted-up boyfriend was shotgunning beers...
正和我爸对着灌酒
with my dad.
从那次之后 我对他有点失去兴趣
Kind of lost interest in him after that one.
你是说 如果我去和艾德里安喝一杯
So you're saying, ?if I have a beer with Adrian,
事情就解决了
it'll fix this?
和敌人搞好关系没坏处
There's no harm in keeping your enemies close.
现在泽克怎么样了
So, how are things going with Zeke
既然柯特妮已经走了
now that Courtney's gone?
我现在开始觉得
I'm starting to think
也许我就是容易被坏小子吸引
I might gravitate towards the wrong guys.
拜托
Come on.
泽克是个好人 杰瑞德也是
Zeke's a good guy. So is Jared.
你站在谁那边
Whose side are you on?
永远站在你这边
Yours, always.
但是我发现了一个模式
But I have noticed a pattern.
和人相处到了一个阶段 你就会想逃离
Come on. You get to a point, and you pull away.
我错了吗
Am I wrong?
谢谢 谢谢你的这些文件
Thank you. Thank you for the files.
新短♥信♥
发送至艾德里安
我们再试一次吧 喝一杯怎么样
今晚有空吗
卡尔 你在哪
Cal, where are you?
泽克
Zeke?
怎么回事
What's happening?
拯救乘客 就是现在
Save the passengers! It's now!
我们这身打扮绝对进不去
We are never gonna be getting in this way.
我们可以去别的地方
Well, we could do something else.
那你是不想进去吗
Okay, so, do you not want to go in?
不 我说了我想
No, I-I said I did.
玛克辛
在外面 能来接我吗
已发送
你还说过你想去教堂呢
Well, you also said you wanted to go to the church, so...
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我只是不想毁掉和你的关系
I just didn't want to blow it with you.
我毁了吗
Did I blow it?
没有
No. ?
奥莉芙
Olive!
你总这么忙吗
You always this busy?
今晚是香槟免费畅饮夜
We're doing a free champagne night.
我的工作就是保证香槟源源不断
It's my job to keep it flowing.
懂了
Gotcha.
我们可以找个地方聊聊吗
Is there anywhere we can talk?
我知道你不想站出来
Look, I know you didn't want to come forward,
但是我向你保证 我们会保密这件事
but I promise you, ?we'll keep this under wraps.
这是你的机会 让你能帮助你尊重的乘客
This is your chance to help the passengers you revere so much.
你想象不到我有多想帮忙
I want that more than you know.
但是今晚只有我一个经理
But I'm the only manager tonight,
而且我们现在香槟不多了
and we're running low on stock.
不如你喝一杯 我跑回去多拿点香槟来
How about a glass while I run back and get some more?
我在执勤
I'm on duty.
当然
Of course.
我马上回来
I'll -- I'll be right back.
怎么
What?
我有件事要和你坦白
I have a confession to make.
我真的相信奇迹
I do believe in miracles.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我们刚回来的时候 我不确定是为什么
When we first came back, I wasn't sure why.
一切都感觉毫无意义
It all felt pointless.
但是见到你♥爸♥ 然后见到你 我...
But meeting your dad and -- and then you, I...
回来这么久 我第一次感觉到开心
I'm happy for the first time since then.
我觉得我终于有了活下去的动力
I feel like I finally have something to live for.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表