剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
同时 呼召一直...
Meanwhile, the Callings keep...
一直做出这些令人惊讶的事
keep doing these amazing things.
没错 那现在怎么办
Yeah, they do. So now what?
做呼召一直以来希望我们做的事
Do what the Callings have wanted us to do all along...
好好听
just listen.
追随且聆听
Follow and listen.
这样 我们才能找到我们的答案
That's where we're gonna find our answers.
那么...
So...
这是说你不会在车♥库♥熬夜了
does that mean no more late nights in the garage?
嗯 我最好趁在反悔前先把那里锁上
Yeah, I better lock it up before my skeptical mind rebels.
那你重回到我们生活中了
We're gonna get you back, then.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
拜托
Come on.
我不会再错过孩子生命里的任何一个里程碑了
I am not missing another milestone with my kids.
你好啊 宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
她对你笑了
There's your smile.
乖女儿
That's my girl.
泽克的这个情况...
So, uh, this thing Zeke has...
还有你
a-and you.
没办法治愈吗
There's no cure?
要是不尝试的话就没有
Not for lack of trying.
还有什么不对劲吗
Something else wrong?
抓捕的时候 有一个呼召对我说"让他走"
At the bust, I got a Calling that told me to "Let him go."
但我没听
And I didn't.
它为什么会让你做这种事
Why would it ask you something like that?
谁知道
Who knows.
也许说的又是泽克
Maybe it's talking about Zeke again.
但是我真的要疯了
But I'm gonna lose my mind.
拜托不要
Please don't.
我们好不容易又是朋友了 现在疯了可不好
That'd be terrible timing now that we're finally friends again.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前从来没有违抗过呼召
I've never defied a Calling before.
我觉得你做出了正确的选择
I think you made the right choice.
没想到你已经回家了
I wasn't expecting you'd be home yet.
你好冰
Ooh. You're freezing.
海边很冷
It was cold at the beach.
和你♥爸♥爸聊得怎么样
How'd it go with your dad?
虽然很艰难 但我们还是撑到了最后
It was tough, but we muddled through.
我不知道...我不知道会怎么样 但是
I don't know... I don't know what... what comes of it, but...
也许现在我们俩都不会带着遗恨死去了
maybe now neither of us will die with regrets.
小米 楚楚可怜也无法改变我的主意
Mick, the puppy-dog eyes are not changing my mind.
我不知道
I know.
但我没必要同意你或者呼召
But I don't have to agree with you or the Callings
或者任何东西
or any of it.
我也没这么指望
I didn't expect you to.
我人生中大部分时间都充满了悔恨和忧伤
Pretty much my entire life has been about regret and sadness.
但我不希望就那么结束
But I don't want to end it like that.
我想努力尝试
I want to go out on my terms...
和我生命的挚爱一起
with the love of my life,
创造出我能一起带入土的美好回忆
making one more memory I can take with me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你愿意嫁给我吗 米凯拉
Will you marry me, Michaela?
我愿意 我愿意
Yes. Yes, I will.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好了
There we go.
泽克和他的爸爸和好了吗
Did Zeke and his dad make up yet?
他们在努力
They're working on it.
你呢 伙计
And how about you, bud?
最近还看到那些恐怖的暗影吗
Have you seen any of those scary shadows lately?
没有 你觉得是为什么
No. Why do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们肯定能弄清楚
But I bet we're gonna figure it out.
你睿智的奶奶曾经说过
As your wise grandma always said...
万事都互相效力
all things work together for good.
好梦
Sleep tight.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表