剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You've had a breakthrough.
所以你才吊销了我的行医执照
It's why you pulled my medical license,
让我闭嘴
had me shut down.
看来你得到了已死之人的一臂之力
Sounds like you've gotten some help from beyond the grave.
所以万斯没死
So Vance lived.
真是意外
Surprise, surprise.
他现在就在看着我们
He has eyes on us right now.
你还是不太会撒谎
Still not much of a liar.
不 他没有
No, he doesn't.
你只是胡说八道
You're freelancing.
有人要死了
People are gonna die.
我得找到治疗方法 你偷走了我的成果
I need to find a cure. You stole my work?
国家感谢你为了维护国♥家♥安♥全♥
Your country thanks you for your contribution
而做出的贡献
to its defense.
如果我手上还有更多资料呢
What if I have more to offer?
如果你告诉我怎么去除基因突变
If you tell me how to get rid of the genetic mutation,
我可以给你一个男人的全套医疗档案
I can give you a complete medical profile
他身上也有一样的突变
on a man with an identical mutation
但却不是828航♥班♥的乘客
who wasn't on Flight 828.
你说的是泽克·兰德勒
You mean Zeke Landon?
你以为我没有派人监视你和斯通一家吗
You don't think I have you and the Stone family monitored?
顺便说一句 婚礼现场很美
It was a beautiful wedding, by the way.
你说得对
You're right.
泽克·兰德勒是关键人物
Zeke Landon was crucial.
没有他的外显子序列
Without his exonic sequences,
我永远都不会找到我要找的东西
I never would have found what I was looking for.
不幸的是 这意味着你已经...
Unfortunately for you, that means that you have...
没有底牌了
nothing to offer.
我有足够的证据将一切公之于众
I have more than enough proof to go public.
小心点 萨尼
Careful, Saanvi.
这类的威胁会让人送命
Those are the kinds of threats that get people killed.
你真的觉得你准备好玩大人的游戏了吗
You really think you're ready to play at that level?
我到站了
This is my stop.
幸会
It was nice to see you.
我需要你给我找个实验室
I need you to get me a lab.
我们要把一背包的冰♥毒♥
So, we're supposed to leave a duffel bag of meth
放到一张长椅下面 然后呢
under a bench and, what --
-祈祷有好的结果 -他们会证明卡尔没事
- hope for the best? - They'll show us Cal's okay,
等他们确认拿到了东西
and once they confirm what they've got,
-他们就会放了他 -如果他们不放呢
- they'll release him. - And what if they don't?
如果他们拿了毒品就跑了呢
What if they just take the drugs and run?
他们不想要卡尔
They don't want Cal.
这事你真的有上心吗
Are you actually on board with this?
听着 一般警♥察♥不能对
Okay, look, no cop's ever supposed to say this
人♥质♥的家人说这些
to a family of a hostage.
虽说情况很危险
As dangerous as this is,
让纽约警♥察♥介入会让情况更糟
involving the NYPD can make matters worse.
他们肯定想逮捕嫌犯
They're trying to make an arrest.
事情可能会出岔子
Things can go sideways.
我们不想冒那个险
Well, we don't want to risk that.
-对 -没错
- No, we don't. - Exactly.
最重要的是我们把卡尔平安地救回来
Look, all that matters here is that we get Cal back safely.
所以说 小米的计划可行
So, with that being said, Mick's plan is the way to go.
如果是我儿子的话 我就会这么做
It's what I would do if it was my son.
杰瑞德在埋伏在那 以防出现意外
Jared will be there out of sight if anything does go wrong.
是我
It's just me.
我从后门进来以防有人监视
I came in the back in case anyone's watching.
我想也许你们
I thought maybe you guys
用得上我从紧急服务小组借来的通讯装置
could use this comms gear I borrowed from ESU.
监视
你告诉她了
Y-You told her?
她是你的搭档
She's your partner.
还说不让警♥察♥介入呢
So much for no cops.
今天我们都是家人
Today we're family.
好吧 接下来呢
Okay. What happens next?
他们想在大无畏号♥航母博物馆外做交接
They want to make the exchange outside the Intrepid.
我会带冰♥毒♥到主入口附近的广场
I'll take the meth to the plaza near the main entrance.
本会在过街天桥上等他们露面
Ben will be at the overpass, waiting for them to show up.
一旦他们出现了 我会把背包放到椅子下面
Once they do, I'll put the bag under the bench.
他们会认出德丽雅和我 所以我们躲在暗处
?They'll recognize Drea and me, so we'll stay out of sight --
确保一切按计划进行
make sure everything goes off okay.
他们在哪
Where the hell are they?
本 他们会来的
Ben, they'll be here.
我能看见你们俩
I got eyes on you both.
他们来了
Okay. Here we go.
两个人 在天桥的远端 带着卡尔
Two guys, far side of the bridge, with Cal.
我看见他了
I see him.
他没事
He's okay.
嗯 我看见她了
Yeah. I got eyes on her.
我接上头了
I've made contact.
好 小米 稳住
Good, Mick. Nice and easy, alright?
行了 走吧
Go on. Head out.
对不起 年轻人
Excuse me! Young lady!
抱歉 你把包落下了
Excuse me! You left your bag!
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 我是个警♥察♥ 我需要你走开
Look, I'm a cop, okay? I need you to just walk away.
真的吗 这玩意儿我在
Really? I can get one of those
卡纳尔街上花十块钱就能买♥♥到
for 10 bucks down on Canal.
抱歉 警官
Excuse me! Officer!
小米 发生了什么
Mick, what's going on?
来了个好心人
Good Samaritan.
该死 女士
Damn it, lady.
这位女士说她是名警♥察♥
This lady's saying she's a cop.
她在长椅上留下了个包
She left a bag under the bench.
好 谢谢
Alright, thanks.
我是故意的 我可以解释
I did that on purpose. I can explain, okay?
女士 不管你是不是警♥察♥
Lady, cop or not,
你都不能把包就这么扔在那里
you can't just leave your bag unattended.
我是第129区的警探
I am a detective at the 129th.
时间太久了 我得去救卡尔
This is taking too long. I got to get Cal!
本 小米在处理了 耐心点
Ben, Mick's taking care of it. Hang in tight.
你马上就要破坏一场卧底行动
You're about to blow an undercover operation right now.
我听听我的队长怎么说
I'll see what my sergeant says.
我们被耍了
We're being played.
卡尔
Cal!
我们得下去
We got to head down there.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
卡尔
Cal!
什么情况
What the hell?!
-卡尔 -看着点
- Cal! - ?Hey! Watch it!
卡尔
Cal!!
卡尔
Cal!
来个人给我解释一下
Somebody want to explain to me how a duffel bag of meth
本应该在证据袋里的一包冰♥毒♥
that's supposed to be in the evidence locker
怎么出现在了人♥质♥交换失败的现场
was a part of a failed hostage exchange?!
-警监 -中城北部分局很有意见
- Captain -- - I've got Midtown North making noise
卧底行动我们应该提前通知他们
that we didn't give them a heads-up on an undercover op,
警长想知道
and the chief wants to know what's up
我们的证据链出了什么问题
with our evidentiary chain of custody!
-他们绑♥架♥了我的侄子 -那你应该来找我
- They took my nephew. - And you should have come to me.
在我们经历了一切之后
Haven't I convinced you of that,
我还没能说服你吗
after all we've been through?
警监 她没法说 人♥质♥交换时间很紧
Cap, she couldn't. There was a ticking clock on the exchange.
我们有规章制度啊
And we have procedures, damn it!
只要你在这个警区工作
And as long as you work in this precinct,
你就要遵守规章制度
you will follow them!
如果你觉得
If you think that I give a damn
其他的事比我的侄子更重要的话
about anything ?other than saving my nephew --
你要辞职吗
You're quitting the force?
如果必须的话 是的
Yeah, if I have to.
我要把卡尔找回来
I'm bringing Cal back.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表