剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I'll try not to snore too loud.
好 我们一会见
?Okay, I'll see you in there.
-祝你好运 -好
- Good luck. - Alright.
我说什么来着
What did I tell you all?
他已经深受学生喜爱了
He's already a favorite with the students.
这位是金·大谷教授
Professors Gin Otani...
-您好 -卡罗尔·托宾
- Hi. How you doing? - Carol Tobin...
西蒙·怀特
Simon White.
这是斯通教授
?Professor Stone.
苏珊娜对你大加赞赏 本
Suzanne raves about you, Ben.
很高兴你能考虑加入我们
We're delighted you're considering us.
我也很高兴来到贵校
I'm glad to be here.
好的 那我们就开始吧
Okay. Well, let's get this party started.
这将是你重新适应的好机会
This will be a great way to ease back in.
这个课程很容易犯困
It's a pretty sleepy class.
选这门课的人只坐满一半教室
Enrollment's about half capacity.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
估计我特邀演讲的推文引起了大家的兴趣
Guess my tweet about our special guest lecture piqued interest.
你们都知道这是组合数学 对吧
You all know this is Combinatorics, right?
今日客座教授
本·斯通教授
我听到大厅里有人说是博弈论
I hear Game Theory's down the hall.
没有吗 好的
No one? Alright.
你们当中有多少人是数学专业的
So, how many of you are actually math majors?
好的
Okay.
有没有人喜欢老电影
Uh, anyone like old movies?
谁看过《黑客帝国》
Who's seen "The Matrix"?
欢迎大家从外太空归来
Welcome back from outer space!
谢谢你
Thank you. I guess.
高等数学有趣的是
Now, the fun thing about higher math --
是的 我说了有趣
and, yes, I said fun --
它可以用来描述像模拟现实那样复杂的事物
is that it can describe something as complex as simulated reality.
假设说这是地球
Let's say this is Earth.
说到这个 你觉得飞机飞到哪儿去了
Speaking of, where do you think the plane went?
828航♥班♥被吸进虫洞
What's the probability 828 got sucked through a wormhole,
和被外星人劫持的概率是多少
versus being hijacked by aliens?
你提出了一个有趣的假设
While you propose a fascinating hypothetical,
来评估一个基线
to assess a baseline --
斯通教授 你的智商比之前高吗
Professor Stone, is your IQ higher than it used to be?
我听说一位乘客的癌症痊愈了
I heard that one of the passengers cured cancer.
828航♥班♥五年半没有落地
Flight 828 didn't touch down for 5 1/2 years.
-它飞去哪了 -你比爱因斯坦还聪明吗
- Where did it fly? - Are you, like, smarter than Einstein?
你缩小了吗
Did you shrink?
你能预测未来吗
?Can you predict the future?
为了评估...
To assess a -- a...
我读了你关于组合矩阵理论的论文
I read your thesis on combinatorial matrix theory.
那个理论能被用来绘制828的飞行计划吗
Couldn't that have been used to map the flight plan of 828?
问得好
Great question.
我们先从简单的开始 首先定义一些地心坐标
We'll start simple and define some geocentric coordinates.
然后用班氏法来计算C点的坐标
Now, to compute the coordinates of "C" using Bancroft's method,
我们用卫星坐标
we'll construct a four-by-four matrix
和各自的伪距构建一个四乘四的矩阵
with the satellites' coordinates and respective pseudoranges --
不要和"伪橘"搞混
not to be confused with pseudo-oranges,
假的橘子可特别难吃
which taste terrible.
我们可以用它们来帮助我们找到
But we can use them to help us find
未知的接收数量
our unknown receiver quantities.
然后我们把它们封装在向量U中
And then we will encapsulate them in a vector "U."
上面说U6女孩们在东场训练
It says the U6 girls practice on the east field.
干得漂亮 侦探
Good job, sleuth!
我希望我能看到石像鬼
I wish I could see a gargoyle.
你看不到的 相信我
No, you don't. Trust me.
妈妈 我见过比这更糟的事
Mom, ?I've seen way worse stuff.
我真希望你不用经历这些
I wish you didn't have to.
都过来 该吃水果了
Bring it in! Snack time!
很棒 姑娘们 很棒
Good effort, girls! Good effort!
-橙子 -就是她
- Orange slices. - That's her.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Good job. Good job.
好的
Alright.
艾瑞卡
Erika?
格蕾丝 给你姜的那个
Grace. Ginger lady?
对
Right.
我以前没在这里见过你
I haven't seen you here before.
不 这是我们第一次来
No, it's our first time.
我是想让我的书虫儿子来锻炼锻炼
Actually, I'm trying to get my bookworm son into a sport.
这样
Right.
我觉得已经不开放报名了
I think sign-ups are closed.
你不是第一次当妈妈
Um, you're not green,
所以我想你恶心的感觉好一些了吧
so I take it the nausea's better.
其他还好吗
Is everything else okay?
我知道第二胎很辛苦
I know second pregnancies can be so hard.
-什么都可能出现... -我得走了
- Pulled in every dire- - I have to run.
我丈夫在等我
My husband's waiting for me.
霍莉
Holly!
走吧 你在干什么
Come on. What are you doing?
让她睁开双眼
Open her eyes.
你又听到呼召了
You had it again.
她在惧怕什么东西
She's scared of something.
你的呼召让你去帮助一个人
But when the person you're called to help
可他却不想得到帮助 你怎么办
doesn't want to be helped, what do you do?
我是斯通警探 我需要和一个线人单独谈谈
Detective Stone. ?I need a one-on-one with a C.I.
病人齐基尔·兰德勒
Patient Ezekiel Landon.
本子上没有你名字 警探
Didn't see you on the books, Detective.
你事先打过电♥话♥吗
Did you call ahead?
情况紧急 考虑下这个请求
An emergency came up. Consider this calling.
手续不是这样的
Not how this works.
里面的人很危险
Dangerous guys in here.
需要安排负责会面的警卫 规矩不是我定的
I need a guard dedicated for the meet. Not my rules. ?
很好 我这里人命关天
Great. Well, I've got lives at stake.
如果你要给我老大打电♥话♥ 你就打吧
So if you wanna ring up my boss, you go right ahead.
有人要见线人
I got a C.I.-visit request here.
伊齐基尔·兰德勒
Ezekiel Landon.
只有更多灾难
直到五年后我回家 你还是没有出现
我以为我们相爱 我知道我爱着你 说实话 我现在还爱着你
我知道我们当时的感情是真的
我从没想过破坏一段婚姻
我完全不知道你这些年的生活如何
怎么样
What's up?
有什么新发现吗
You find something new?
只有基因突变
Only the gene mutation.
或者至少是突变 有可能是转折点
Or at least a mutation, which could be watershed,
甚至可以解开我们在飞机上的遭遇
maybe even the key to what happened to us on that plane.
就像是
It's like...
像是灵丹妙药
It's like the magic bullet.
我真的需要你带我去见你的人 本
Now I-I really need you to take me to your guy, Ben,
因为我要检测他的血液 来和我的试验对比
because I need to test his blood against my trials t--
不行
I can't...
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
怎么了
What's going on?
少校有个内鬼在监控你的研究
The Major has a mole accessing your research.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是知道 相信我
I just do, trust me.
如果你的研究泄露给她的话
And if your discovery leaks to her...
-萨尼 -嗯
- ?Saanvi... - Yeah.
好
Okay.
如果上校已经知道
What if the Major already knows
乘客新的呼召了呢
about the passenger's new Callings?
她在追踪卡尔
She -- She came after Cal.
-想想她会做出什么事 -没有新招呼了
- Imagine what she's - - There are no new Callings.
什么
What?
那是假的
It was a fake,
是捏造出来引诱少校上钩的
made up as bait to lure the Major.
好吧 我不...
Okay, I don't, um...
我不明白 你为什么骗我
I don't understand. Why would you lie to me?
因为你不知情会更安全
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表