剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
能报销为妹妹担心这一项
covers worrying about your sister.
泽克呢
Where's Zeke?
纽约警局在找他
NYPD's looking for him.
杰瑞德告诉了我发生了什么 他们会找到他的
Jared told me what happened. They'll find him.
希望别找到
I hope they don't.
本 我又坐上了飞机
Ben, I was on the plane again.
什么意思
What do you mean?
828航♥班♥ 我和卡尔一起在上面
828. I was on the plane with Cal.
飞机在下坠
It was nose-diving.
我知道那不是现实
I know that it's not reality,
但是在我看来 那就像
but -- but in my vision, it was...
飞机要坠毁了
it was crashing.
也许只是因为濒临死亡的经历太深刻
Maybe it was just ?a near-death experience,
但是 本 感觉很真实
but it just -- Ben, it felt real.
米凯拉 你需要知道一件事
Michaela, you need to know something.
我认为这是预示我们死亡的呼召
I think it's a Calling about us dying.
不一定非是在飞机上
Not necessarily on a plane.
格里芬在消失同样时间之后死亡
Griffin died after the exact amount of time he was gone,
而且卡尔还在呼召中知道了具体日期
and then Cal had a Calling about that date.
米克 2024年6月2日
Mick, June 2, 2024...
刚好是我们回来之后5年半
is exactly 5 1/2 years after the date we returned.
格里芬所遇到的事情
The same thing that happened to Griffin...
我们也会遇到
it's gonna happen to us.
-不 -对不起
- No. - ?I'm sorry.
不 那只是...
No, no, ?it's just it -- it was --
那不是正常的呼召
It wasn't a normal Calling.
-我知道这很难接受 -不 不
- I know it's a lot to take in. - No, no, no.
-这很难接受 -不 听我说 本
- It's a lot to take in. - No, listen to me, Ben.
这次不一样
It was different.
还有谁在呼召中看到飞机坠毁吗
Did anyone else have a Calling about the plane nose-diving?
我
I did.
宝贝 快进来
Hey, buddy. Come in.
我和小米姑姑一起坐在飞机上
I was on the plane with Auntie Mick.
卡尔 你在飞机上打算对我说什么
Cal, you were gonna tell me something on the plane.
飞机在下坠的时候 你有话要说
As it was nose-diving, you were gonna say something.
卡尔 你当时想跟我说什么
Cal, what were you gonna tell me?
拯救乘客
Save the passengers.
命运航♥班♥
第二季第一集
两个月后
滚出去
滚出我的地盘
Get off my property.
兰德尔
Randall?
我不是来伤害你的 我叫本·斯通
I'm not here to hurt you. My name is Ben Stone.
我也在828航♥班♥上
I was with you on Flight 828.
你要干什么
What do you want?
你有幻听吗 兰德尔
Are you hearing things, Randall?
看到幻像 或者听到声音
Seeing things? Visions? Voices?
你也听到了吗
Do you get them, too?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk about it?
你差点就被杀了
You could've been killed.
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
好吧 我很担心你
Okay, I'm worried about you.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
呼召说"拯救乘客"
The Calling said "Save the passengers."
对我而言 那意味着找到所有人
To me, that means tracking them down
并找出有谁知道什么我们不知道的东西
and finding out who knows something we don't.
关于死期的事情吗
About the Death Date?
也许只有我们知道呢
Maybe we're the only ones who know.
在将近两百人里
Out of almost 200 people?
不 一定有人有什么线索
No, someone has to have some kind of clue,
什么拼图碎片似的东西 能帮我们阻止它
some kind of puzzle piece that can help us try to stop it.
你吃啊 我都担心你了
Would you eat? I'm worried about you.
你没有跟大家说死期的事吧
You're not telling people about the Death Date, are you?
对 我没法说啊
No, I can't do that.
除非有了解决方法
Not without a solution.
除非有了更多的信息
Not without knowing more.
我们先暂停讨论死期的事吧
Let's pause on the Death Date talk,
关注些积极的东西
focus on something more positive.
你已经14周了
You're at 14 weeks.
妊娠中期
Second trimester.
情况非常不错
Moving along great.
我们应该告诉孩子们了
We should tell the kids now.
他们会欣喜若狂的
They're gonna lose their minds.
请原谅 新的记录系统
Bear with me. New record system.
你之前怀过几次孕
How many previous pregnancies?
两次
Um, two.
是两个孩子 双胞胎
Uh, two kids -- twins.
怀孕一次
One pregnancy.
是怀孕两次
Uh, it's two pregnancies.
我去年流过一次产
I had a miscarriage last year.
好了
Okay.
您走时我们再见
I will see you before you check out.
恭喜二位
Congratulations, you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该告诉你的
I should've told you.
但你要理解 你和卡尔死了
But you need to understand, you and Cal were dead.
我的生活缺了很大一部分
I had a huge hole in my life.
丹尼一直都想要孩子
And Danny had always wanted kids.
如果他一直都想要孩子
Well, if he always wanted kids,
也许我们该查查这孩子是不是他的
maybe we're wrong to not find out if the baby's his.
不
No.
本...
Ben...
这是属于我们俩的时间
this is our time.
如果六个月后孩子生下来
If in six months, when the baby's born,
结果是丹尼的 我们到时候再说
it turns out to be Danny's, we'll deal with it then.
眼下 我只想和你在一起
For now I just want it to be us.
很好
That's right.
-你好 -她就是不放弃
- Hey. - Yeah, she just won't quit.
你别那么较劲行吗
Will you ease up a bit?
出院的第一天
The first day out of the hospital
应该狂吃垃圾食品和看电视剧
should be nothing but bingeing junk food and Netflix.
我也跟她说过了
I tried telling her that myself.
我一天也不能浪费
I don't have a day to waste.
如果你不想待在地下室
Well, if you don't wanna be stuck in the basement,
你可以去楼上我的房♥间
you could go up to my room.
我本来也有点想搬下来
I've kind of wanted to move downstairs anyway.
你真贴心
That's really sweet,
可就这几天 没事的
but it's just a few days. It's fine.
不过呢 如果你愿意搬下来
Although, honey, if you are willing to move downstairs,
倒是帮了我们大忙
that could help us out.
这话怎么说
And why is that?
因为你的房♥间做婴儿房♥很不错
Because your room would make a perfect nursery.
我就知道 妈妈怀孕了
I knew it! Mom's pregnant!
你输我五块钱
You owe me 5 bucks.
慢点 慢点
Hey, take it -- Take it easy.
-慢点 -我太为你们高兴了
- Take it easy. - Oh, I'm so happy for you guys!
也为自己开心 我一直都想再多些家人
Well, and for me. I always wanted a bigger family.
不是说我感觉好些了
I can't say that I feel any better,
但米凯拉总算出院了 也算心头一块石头落地
though Michaela finally out of the hospital is a load off.
我们都不是亲戚 可我也说不好
We're not even related, but I don't know.
我们一起经历了这些事以后
After everything we've been through,
她就像是我的亲人
she feels like family.
说到这 她出院唯一不好的地方是
Speaking of which, the only downside is,
我就见不到斯通一家进出医院了
I will miss seeing the Stones around the hospital.
你指的是本
You mean Ben.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我听得出你提起他的样子
I hear how you talk about him.
我错了吗
Am I wrong? ?
我都没想过这个
I hadn't even thought about it.
没太想过
Much.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表