剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
斯通
Stone.
我不接受你的辞呈
Resignation not accepted.
从现在开始
From here on out...
我们按照我的方式来
we do things my way.
我跟你说过在公共场合这么做很蠢
I told you it was stupid to do it in public like that!
这都赖你
This is on you!
是你想绑♥架♥人♥质♥的
You're the one who wanted to take a hostage.
现在他成了拖油瓶
Now we're stuck with him.
不然我们要怎么
And how the hell else are we supposed
拿回我们的货呢
to get back our supply, huh?!
这跟货没关系 你心里清楚
This isn't about the supply, and you know it.
你就想着报复
You just wanted revenge.
我们应该扔掉这孩子 到加拿大去
We should just ditch the kid and head for Canada.
这孩子是我们唯一的筹码
The kid's the only leverage we have!
你一定很冷吧
You must be cold, huh?
没事的 我
It's -- It's okay. I'm...
我不会伤害你
I-I'm not gonna hurt you.
我知道你不会 但是
I know you're not, but...
他想杀了我
he wants to kill me.
不 他
Uh, no. He --
我哥哥只是很生气
My -- My brother's just...angry.
我不害怕 但是
I'm not scared, but...
我妹妹一定很怕
my sister must be.
你有姐妹
You -- You have a sister?
其实有两个
Two, actually.
伊登还小 奥莉芙和我是双胞胎
Eden's just a baby, and Olive's my twin.
她很担心我
She worries about me.
我就想给她发条信息
I just wish I could send her a message,
跟她说我没事
just to say everything's alright.
他穿着牛仔裤
He was wearing jeans
还有一件红色泡泡外套 鲜红色的
and a red bubble coat -- bright red.
真是个灾难
This is a disaster.
本 我
Ben, I'm --
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还想要我怎样 我已经自责死了
What more do you want from me? I'm already dying inside.
我们应该听从呼召的
We're supposed to follow the Callings. That's --
你只能那样做
That's all you had to do.
那样这些混♥蛋♥就会
Then these bastards would have died
按照命运在毒品实验室的爆♥炸♥中死掉
in that meth-lab explosion, like they were supposed to,
卡尔就会在家好好的
and Cal would be home safe.
是的 也许他会
Yeah, maybe he would,
-但是我们现在只能 -不 不是也许
- but now we have to -- - No, not maybe.
我告诉过你 其他的所有方法都将导致灾难
I told you all other paths lead to disaster.
你 你就是不听
You -- You didn't listen.
听什么 本 放他走
Listen to what, Ben -- let him go?
我很难受 可是那说不通
I am sick to my stomach, but it didn't make sense.
你不想让它说得通
You didn't want it to make sense!
我怎么会想呢 本 那是我脑袋里的声音
How could I, Ben?! ?That is a voice in my head,
告诉我要么让泽克死
telling me to let Zeke die
要么放走三个毒贩
or to let three ?scumbag drug dealers go.
我不想听到这样的声音
That's not a voice I want to listen to.
我们没得选
We don't have a choice!
如果我们对自己的行为没有任何控制能力
If we have zero control over what we do,
那当初我们回来有什么意义呢
then what was the point of us coming back in the first place?
这个
This.
这个
This.
这个
This.
这个 这个
This, this.
意义就是这个 这个 这个
This, this, this is the point!
所有的重任都在我们肩上 我们被选中了
All of this was dumped in my lap and yours. We were chosen.
我不知道怎么会这样 不知道为什么
I don't know how, I don't know why,
但我知道我们活下去的唯一方法
but I do know the only way for any of us to survive
就是遵照呼召的指示
is to do what the Callings want,
但是我怕得要死 因为你不照做...
and I am scared to death because you didn't...
那就太迟了
that it's too late.
但我们差点救回他了
But we almost got him.
但实际没有
But we didn't!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一个不存在的地方
Somewhere that doesn't exist.
我还进了你在医院的实验室
I also got into your lab at the hospital
尽力搜集到这些资料
and gathered up what research I could.
我死了并不意味着我没有关系网
Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't have connections.
-谢谢你 -你在想什么
- Thank you. That's -- - What were you thinking,
自己跑去见少校
going to see the Major on your own?
我叫你别着急
I told you to hang back.
你却告诉他们我们在监视
You went and announced we were watching?
对不起 我没时间打持久战
I'm sorry. I don't have time to play the long game.
对了 她知道你还活着
She knows you're alive, by the way.
这下好极了
Well, that's terrific.
萨尼 现在不是胡闹的时候
Saanvi, now is not the time to go rogue!
如果我找不到解药 泽克就会死
Look, Zeke is gonna die if I don't find a cure.
她说了什么让你认为你需要一间实验室
What did she say that made you think you need a lab?
泽克的外显子就是她突破的关键
That Zeke's exons were where she made the discovery.
我需要做个分♥析♥
I need to run an analysis to see
看是否能找到稳定的解决方案
if I can find a stable solution.
我只需把泽克的基因序列上传至模拟器
I just need to load Zeke's sequence data into the simulator.
模拟进程
估计剩余时间
怎么了
What?
时间比我想的要久
It's gonna take longer than I thought.
模拟进程
估计剩余时间
6天12小时32分
往好的一面看
Well, look at the bright side.
一周内你也许就有解药
You may have a cure in a week.
但泽克只有一天可活了
That's six days too late to save Zeke.
模拟进程
估计剩余时间
6天12小时32分
泽克 泽克
Zeke. Zeke.
我看到他了 卡尔
I saw him -- Cal.
他在哪
Where is he?
某个荒无人烟的地方
Somewhere in the wilderness...
我死的地方
where I die.
泽克 你不会死的
Zeke, you are not dying, okay?
今天谁都不会死
No one is dying today.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
未知号♥码
没事 我不怕
告诉妈妈和道格我爱他们
怎么了
What is it?
应该是卡尔发来的
I think it's from Cal.
未知号♥码
没事 我不怕
告诉妈妈和道格我爱他们
道格是谁
Who's Doug?
天呐
My God.
天呐 我想我知道卡尔在哪
My God. ?I think I know where Cal is.
没事 我不怕
It's OK. I'm not scared.
告诉妈妈和道格我爱他们
Tell Mom and Doug I love them.
妈妈和道格
Mom and Doug?
道格 就是道格奥特
Doug, as in the Dugout,
那个卖♥♥笑脸薄饼的小破餐厅
that sketchy diner ?with the happy-face pancakes.
在卡茨基尔 好多年前那个吗
In the Catskills, from years ago?
-在滑雪雪山的旁边 -对对对
- By the ski mountain. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我和卡尔超爱那个地方
Cal and I were obsessed over that place,
所以我们管它叫"道格"
so we named it "Doug".
我们还常常开玩笑比谁最爱道格
We used to joke about who loves Doug the most.
道格奥特餐厅 在利伯蒂滑雪场外
The Dugout, outside Liberty.
这张图 放大
That photo -- zoom in.
那些输电线 我在呼召中见过
Those power lines -- I saw them in my Calling.
相同的布局 相同的发射塔
Same configuration, same kind of tower.
这应该是他的所在地 我们得到那去
That's got to be where he is. We got to get up there.
不 我们得通知警♥察♥
No. We got to tell the cops.
本 如果我们让州警♥察♥介入
Ben, if we involve the state police,
他们会派来战术小组 直升飞机
they're gonna bring in a TAC team, helicopter --
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表