剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
好吧 "纽约 河流 桥梁 石头"
Alright, "New York, river, bridge, rocks"?
对岸有一个类似宣礼塔的东西
There was a minaret or something like that on the opposite side.
你听到什么声音了吗
Did you hear anything?
火车声吧 大概
A train whistle, I think.
就是这里
That's it.
高桥
High Bridge.
我刚才就在这里
That's where I was.
横跨哈莱姆河
Crosses the Harlem River.
我忘不了那个呼召有多么真实
I can't get over how real the Callings feel.
这就是我看到的画面
This is exactly what I saw.
不过我没听到任何呼救声
I don't hear any cries for help, though.
那我们等着吗
So, we wait?
是米凯拉
It's Michaela.
她出来了
She's out.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
本
Ben?
有人在盯着我们
Someone's watching us.
不 不要 等等
No, no, no! Wait!
停下
Stop!
艾德里安
Adrian.
你到底躲到哪里去了 你个混♥蛋♥
Where the hell have you been, you son of a bitch?
全世界都在找你
The whole world's been looking for you.
我不希望被找到
I don't want to be found, okay?
你是谋杀案的嫌疑犯
You're a suspect in a murder investigation.
不可能不找你
That's not gonna happen.
艾德里安 我的天哪
Adrian? Oh, my God.
我们直接送他去警局
We're taking him straight to the police station.
等等 这绝对不是巧合
Wait. This can't be a coincidence.
你到底为什么会来这里
What are you doing here, of all places?
有呼召
A Calling.
我本想忽略 但是越来越明显
Tried to ignore it, but it got louder.
最终我屈服了 一直从皇后区走过来
Finally gave in. Walked all the way here from Queens,
一路躲着警车和交通摄像头
dodging cop cars and traffic cams the whole way.
我们不能送他去警局
We can't turn him in.
开什么玩笑 呼召帮助我们找到了他
Are you kidding? The Calling helped us find him,
他必须接受法律的制裁
and he's got to be held accountable.
本 你觉得呼召把我们大家
Ben, why would the Calling bring us together
都叫到这里来
all the way out here
只是为了让我们把他再送回去吗
only for us to bring him all the way back?
去老地方
米凯拉和杰拉德
惊喜
Surprise!
真够肉麻的
You cheese ball!
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
我一直爱着你
I have loved you
从我第一眼看到你的那刻起
from the first moment I laid eyes on you,
米凯拉·贝丝·斯通
Michaela Beth Stone.
他们总说 无论贫穷还是富有
You know, they say through thick and thin,
要同甘共苦
good times and bad.
我想告诉你
But I'm here to tell you
在所有爱你的人面前告诉你
in front of everyone that loves you...
无论遇到什么事 我都不会离开你身边
...I will never leave your side, whatever we face.
天哪
Jesus.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我找到要贴的照片了
I got the photos to glue in.
我也找到了一些贴纸
And I dug up some stickers
可以帮忙讲述故事的
that I think could help tell the story.
我们该怎么跟宝宝解释
So, now how are we gonna explain Callings
呼召的事呢
to the baby?
不如我们直接给她看
What if we just show one?
你的画
Your drawings.
好主意 有道理
Yes, that's -- that's perfect.
我们找个开心点的吧
Um, let's find a happier one.
但是开心的不多
Yeah, not a lot of those.
是啊 但最后的结局都很好
True, but they've led to so many happy endings.
你用这张画找到了泽克
You found Zeke with this drawing.
还有这张
And, um, this one,
你帮忙拯救了那些在仓库里的人
you helped save those people under the warehouse.
确实是有不少好结局
I guess there were a lot of happy endings.
这个是什么
What's this one?
这是我画的第一幅画
It was the first one I ever drew,
实际上我一直都没弄明白它是什么意思
and I actually never figured out what it meant.
还是会让我感觉害怕
It still kind of creeps me out.
那我们就用这个吧
Okay. Well, let's just go with this one, then.
我们可以再加上一张
And we could add a picture of
泽克现在和小米姑姑的照片
Zeke now with Auntie Mick
来展示最终的结果是多完美
just to show how great it all turned out.
你能不能告诉我到底是怎么回事
Can you please tell me what's going on?
我的脑袋都快炸了
My mind is about to explode.
这是你第一次回到这吗
This your first time back here?
对 你呢
Yeah. You?
当你...消失的时候
While you were...gone...
我经常来
I came here a lot.
每当我想和你说说话时 我就会来
Whenever I wanted to talk to you, I'd come here --
当我希望得到你的祝福 开始与洛德丝交往时
when I wanted your blessing to start seeing Lourdes,
当你妈妈去世时 当飞机回来时
when your mom died, when the plane came back.
就连你把我告到法庭时我都来过这
I mean, I even came here when you took me down in court.
杰瑞德 我得跟你说我非常抱歉
Jared, I have to tell you how sorry I am about that.
但那次 这地方并没有让我感觉更好
And, that time, it didn't make me feel better.
实际上 让我感觉更糟糕了
In fact, it made me feel worse.
于是我去了一家酒吧
So I walked into a bar
结果和女酒保对上了眼
and ended up clicking with the bartender.
随后我意识到我身处野兽的巢穴
And then I realized I was in the belly of the beast.
反对者
The Xers.
于是你为了我而加入了他们
So you joined them because of me.
是的
I did.
因为毁灭一个仇视团体最好的办法
Because the best way to destroy a hate group
就是从内部瓦解它
is to blow it up from the inside.
-我的天 -你说过他们存在着
- Oh, my God. - You said you'd never feel safe
-你就不会感觉安全 -你一直在卧底
- with them out there. - You've been undercover?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我要你坚信
Because I needed you to believe
我身陷其中 这样他们才会信
I was in so deep that they'd believe.
取得他们的信任可费了不少周折 小米
It took a lot to gain their trust, Mick.
被泄密的警方行动
The blown police raid.
你说得对 我给他们报了信
You were right. I tipped them off.
因为这个我向内务部举报了你
I turned you in to I.A. for that.
你忍♥不住当个好警♥察♥啊
You can't help being a good cop.
你知道什么是让我最痛苦的吗
You know what the thing that killed me the most was?
你居然信了
That you bought it.
是啊
Yeah.
你做得太逼真了
You were convincing.
看来你也忍♥不住当个好警♥察♥
Guess you can't help being a good cop, either.
女酒保 她也是他们一伙的吗
The bartender, she's one of them?
不是 可她爱她弟弟 而他是其中最坏的之一
No, but she loves her brother, and he is one of the worst.
你真的在意她
You really care for her?
是的
Yeah, I do.
我得告诉你件事
I, um, have to tell you something.
我窃听了她的酒吧
I bugged her bar.
那我也得告诉你件事
And I have to tell you something.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
我加入 我想要帮忙
I'm all in. I want to help.
在呼召里 我听到有人在喊救命
In the Calling, I heard a voice yelling for help.
一样
Same.
我想不去管它
I tried to ignore it,
但我的天啊 呼召的操纵力不得了
but, my God, the Callings are manipulative.
邪教领袖居然说这话
Says the cult leader.
我创立了个宗教
I created a religion.
你的宗教导致你的一位信徒
Well, your religion led one of your followers
纵火杀人
to murder people in a fire --
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表