剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你不用这么纠结
You don't have to beat yourself up about it.
你和本一起经历了这场心灵创伤
You and Ben have been through a traumatic journey together.
你见过了本最无助的时候
You have seen Ben at his most vulnerable.
这有一定的吸引力
That's appealing.
我最好还是不要往那方面去想他
It's best for me not to think about him in that way.
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
因为格蕾丝
Because of Grace.
对 艾伦 他们要生孩子了
Yes, Ellen. They're having a baby.
是吗
Really?
是个秘密 我们能不说这个吗
It's been a secret, but can we not talk about this?
当然 继续吧
Of course. Moving on.
从一到十 你的压力等级是多少
How's your stress level, 1 to 10?
六
It's a 6.
也许是七
7 maybe.
还有工作上的压力吗
Professional stresses adding to that?
你来了两个月 却几乎不谈工作
Two months together, and you've barely talked about work.
没什么可谈的 工作挺好的
There's not much to talk about. Work is good.
那就好
Good.
你 重新布置了
You, uh, redecorated.
追踪了乘客们两个月
Two months ?of tracking down passengers.
特丽娜·瓦西克
可不是件易事
It's not easy.
因为反对者 许多人搬家离开了
A bunch have packed up and moved away because of the Xers.
他们有那么可怕吗
Are they really that threatening?
看起来是的
Eh, feels that way.
在网上迅速蔓延
Blown up online.
现在人们对我们很警惕
Now people are wary of us.
小报文章起不到作用
Tabloid articles aren't helping.
给你 我刚路过你家
Here. I swung by your place,
空中的火焰
发疯的828航♥班♥机长自杀
拿了一些换洗的衣服 你的信件
grabbed some changes of clothes, your mail.
谢谢 我觉得短时间内我不会回去了
Thanks. Yeah, I don't think I'm getting back there for a while.
想住多久都行
Stay as long as you want.
我需要别人帮我出出主意
I could use another set of eyes on all this.
本 我知道你想拯救这些乘客
Ben, I get that you're trying to save the passengers,
兰德尔·巴尔
但我们都不知道要拯救他们避免什么灾难
but we don't even know from what.
死期 米凯拉
The Death Date, Michaela.
呼召告诉我们 我们都应该死去
The Calling told us we're all supposed to die.
我们必须在2024年6月2日之前阻止这一切发生
We have until June 2, 2024, to stop that from happening.
如果我们阻止不了呢
And what if we can't stop it?
那怎么了 我们不应该尝试一下吗
So, what, ?we're not supposed to try?
我并不是想轻视这件事
I'm not being dismissive,
但如果呼召想让我死 我早就死了
but if the Callings wanted me dead, I would be dead.
它救了我的命
It saved my life.
如果"拯救乘客"意味着注重当下呢
What if "Save the passengers" is about the here and the now?
如果呼召是让我们挨个帮助他们呢
What if it's about helping them one by one?
我每天都想帮忙
I'm out there trying to help every day,
但如果我们只是
but if all we're doing is rearranging chairs
治标不治本 又有什么用呢
on the Titanic, what's it matter?
我一直在逃
收件人 米凯拉·斯通
本 这是泽克寄来的
Ben, this -- this is from Zeke.
这是他的笔迹
It's his handwriting.
我一直在逃
收件人 米凯拉·斯通
他到加拿大了吗
He made it to Canada?
他永远也不会知道他的死期了
He's never gonna know about his Death Date.
小米 我们说过了 你猜他已经...
Mick, we've been over this. You're assuming he's --
你不也这么觉得吗
You don't assume the same thing?
本 他是无辜的 我们得帮他
Ben, he's innocent. We have to help him.
好吧 我们要做什么
Alright. So what do we do?
我们怎么找到他
How do we find him?
我们得让他能够回来
We have to make it possible for him to come home.
如果我们能想个办法给他洗清罪名
If I could just find a way to clear his name
证明他是无辜的
and prove his innocence,
或许他就可以回来了
then maybe he can show his face again.
斯通警探
Detective Stone.
你下周才需要回来工作
You don't start back up until next week.
鲍尔斯警监
Captain Bowers.
你之前正式入职的时候我不在场 真是抱歉
Uh, sorry that I wasn't here when you were formally introduced.
你不用来
You weren't supposed to be.
你应该在修养
You were supposed to be recuperating.
你为什么没去修养
So why aren't you recuperating?
我来是想请求你取消对泽克·兰德勒的追捕
I'm here to ask you to call off the hunt for Zeke Landon.
你倒是原谅得很快 警探
You're quick to forgive, Detective.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
瓦斯克斯警探在内务报告里可不是这么说的
That's not how Detective Vasquez described it in the IA report.
他搞错了
He was mistaken.
你告诉内务部你想不起来
You told IA you had no recollection
你中枪的前一刻
of the moments before you were shot.
或许是你搞错了
Maybe you were mistaken?
我了解泽克 他绝不会...
I know Zeke, and he would've never --
这就是我被调来这里的原因
All this, ?this is why I was brought in.
有太多不清不楚的地方
There's been too many loose ends,
这个分局淌的浑水太深
too much muddy water at this precinct.
结果是 你的新男朋友和前男友
Bottom line, your new boyfriend and your ex-boyfriend
在你的公♥寓♥里打了起来 你中枪了
were fighting in your apartment, you got shot,
你的新男朋友跑路了
and your new boyfriend ran off.
泽克不是我的男朋友
Zeke is not my boyfriend.
不管他是什么 你跟案件的私人关系太深 警探
Whatever he is, you're too close to this, Detective.
回家吧
Go home.
打算当作没看见我吗
Just gonna blow right past me?
我不知道那晚发生了什么 杰瑞德
I don't know what happened that night exactly, Jared,
但我知道
but what I do know
如果你能不再盯着泽克不放
is that if you had stopped obsessing over Zeke,
如果你能听我的话
if you'd actually listened to me,
那我就不会胃部中枪
then I wouldn't have ended up with a bullet in my stomach.
这是我知道的
That I do know.
你不知道
You don't know.
但你在努力地说服自己
But you convinced yourself so much of it
并且阻止我到医院看你
that you block me from visiting you in the hospital?
谁会这么做
Who does that?
我没准备好
I wasn't ready.
我可能永远都不会准备好
I might never be.
失陪一下 我有工作要做
If you'll excuse me, I have some work to do.
失踪人口
安森·瓦西克
特丽娜·瓦西克
拯救乘客
Save the passengers.
安森·瓦西克 失踪
特丽娜·瓦西克 失踪
安森·瓦西克 失踪
特丽娜·瓦西克 失踪
当你看到白板上
And everything started shaking
瓦西克的名字时一切都开始震动
when you saw the Vasiks on the board?
就像我之前的飞机呼召一样
This is like the plane Calling I had.
这是呼召的意思吗 拯救这些乘客吗
Is that what the Calling meant, to save these passengers?
特丽娜和安森·瓦西克
座位12D 12E
职业 未知
呼召是两个月前开始的
This Calling started two months ago.
我觉得那是让我们尽可能的多帮助他们
I think it's about helping as many of them as we can.
本 我就是这个意思
Ben, this is what I'm talking about,
要多去外面的世界
about getting out into the world,
而不是闷在这个屋子里
as opposed to being stuck in here,
想要解决死期的谜团
trying to crack the Death Date.
这里的工作能帮助
The work in here will help
我们在外面更好地帮助大家
with the work we need to do out there.
我试过联♥系♥瓦西克夫妇
Now, I tried contacting the Vasiks.
你看
Here.
我六周前给他们发过信息
I sent them a message six weeks ago,
安森·瓦西克
特丽娜·瓦西克
然后两周前又发了邮件
then a follow-up e-mail two weeks ago.
没有回信
Never heard back.
他们的档案说他们有孩子
Their case file said that they had kids,
但孩子不在828航♥班♥上
yet the kids weren't on 828.
我和安森在飞机上说过话
I spoke to Anson on the plane.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表