剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我们都会
We both will.
一起保护
Together.
你在这啊
There you are.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你说得对
You were right.
关于塔罗牌
The tarot.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
照亮的道路
The illuminated path.
就像牌说的
Just like the card said.
真是耀眼的岩浆
It's glowing lava.
这只是LED灯
Well, they're LEDs.
塔罗牌有些担心中♥央♥公园会被烧毁
The tarot was a little concerned about burning down Central Park.
但结果是 和埃莫·德雷克一样
But as it turns out, just like Emo Drake here,
我也喜欢曼陀林音乐
I, too, am kind of a fan of mandolin music.
你确定这不是琉特琴吗
Are you sure that's not a lute?
我不确定
I'm not.
但你瞧 最后的卡片
But, look, the final card.
这草莓派可"真别致"
It's a fancy strawberry pie.
塔罗牌对于小苏打和发酵粉的区别
The tarot could have been a little bit more specific
说得不是太清楚
on the difference between baking soda and powder.
但这个也很不错了
But it's what we got.
这样的话 这很完美
Well...it's perfect.
理论上来说 基因异常
Theoretically, the genetic anomaly
可以通过器♥官♥移♥植♥转移到芬恩的儿子体内
could transfer to Finn's son by way of the organ transplant,
意味着我们可能救了这孩子的命
meaning we may have just saved this kid
同时也诅咒了他
and cursed him at the same time.
本 如果你找到这个 我知道我承诺过
Ben, if you find this, I know I promised,
但我也知道别无他法
but I also know that there was no other way.
我必须在自己身上做试验
I have to test on myself.
我必须拯救乘客
I have to save the passengers.
灰烬
Ash.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是我们当时的情况吗
Is this what happened to us?
本 我们坠毁了吗
Ben, did we crash?
这些人 他们不在飞机上
These people, they weren't on the plane.
有些人在
Some of them were.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell's happening?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表