剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Listen, when you care for someone that deeply,
我能理解你无论如何都想坚持下去
I get wanting to hold onto it, no matter what.
你也经历过吗
Been there, done that?
我希望我能回到那时
I wish I was still there.
但我错过了
But I lost it.
萨尼 我没有时间可以浪费了
Saanvi, I don't have any more time to waste.
好吧
Okay.
首先你要通过临床前检查
First, you need to clear the pre-clinical testing --
肾功能检查 肝脏转氨酶检查 毒性检测
kidney function, ?liver enzymes, tox screens.
还有其他的测试
That's just to name a few.
如果你通过了
If you pass that,
假设你的身体没有排斥注射血清
and assuming your system doesn't reject the infusion,
那么你就有机会打败它
then, yes, you might have a chance of actually beating this.
什么时候
Just say when.
现在
When.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我让TJ去夜店
I made TJ go to the nightclub.
他根本不想去
He didn't even want to be there.
这不是你的错 奥莉芙
This was not your fault, Olive.
这是场可怕的悲剧
It was a horrible tragedy
由一个精神严重失常的人造成
at the hands of someone who was seriously disturbed.
奥莉芙
Olive.
这幅画 我每次看 都从中看到你和我
This drawing -- Every time I see it, I see you and me.
我刚在车♥库♥里看它时 感受到了呼召
I just had a Calling when I was looking at it in the garage.
呼召说什么
What did the Calling say?
我不知道 像吟诵一样
I don't know. It was some sort of chanting.
但我觉得和你我有关
But I think it has something to do with you and me.
我不是呼召的一部分
I'm not a part of the Callings.
我觉得你现在是了
I think now you are.
我觉得我们该一起做一些事情
I think we're supposed to do something together.
现在是不是有点晚了
Well, it's a little late now, isn't it?
如果一副毫无来源 老旧的画
If some random, old drawing
把我变成了呼召的一部分
suddenly makes me a part of the Callings,
那这幅画上为什么
then why didn't the drawings
没画着你背着我和TJ跑出火场
show you carrying me and TJ out of the fire?
呼召为什么没能阻止这一切发生
Why didn't the Callings stop this?
呼召并没有伤害到TJ 奥莉芙
The Callings didn't do this to TJ, Olive.
但我们也没救得了他
Well, it sure didn't save him, either.
小奥 夜店举办了一场追悼会
Look, Ol, there's a memorial site set up at the nightclub.
我可以带你去 我们可以一起哀悼
I could take you. We could both pay our respects together.
我去不了
I can't.
我没准备好
Okay? I am not ready.
好吧
Alright.
你去吧
You go.
你弟弟在哪儿
Where's your brother?
宝贝 我也想你
Hey, babe. Missed you, too.
你还好吗
You good?
瓦斯克斯 你想来一杯吗
Hey, Vasquez, you want a drink?
我们今天在庆祝
We're just, uh, celebrating
世上又少了几名828航♥班♥乘客
a few less 828ers in the world today.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
当然
Yeah, okay.
我刚和西蒙聊了
So, I just spoke with Simon.
他不想让任何人做得太过火
He doesn't want anyone going off the rails over this.
他有个靠谱的计划 比利
He's got a solid plan, Billy.
他不想让我们跑偏了
He just -- He wants us to stay on course.
你和西蒙开始私下会晤了是吗
You and Simon are ?having private pow-wows now?
是我把你带进来的
I-I was the one ?who brought you in on this.
他知道你对这件事来说多么重要
He knows how invaluable you are to the cause.
他现在只想让我们保持冷静
He just -- He just wants us to stay chill right now.
你适应得挺快啊 瓦斯克斯
You're getting pretty cozy pretty fast there, Vasquez.
和我姐姐鬼混 跟在西蒙的屁♥股♥后面
Moving in on my sister, up Simon's ass...
说话注意点
Watch it.
你这张嘴哪天就会给你
That mouth of yours is gonna get you
招来大♥麻♥烦
in some serious trouble one of these days.
哪来的麻烦 你吗
With who? You?
我等着你
I'll take you.
好了 比利 住嘴吧
Alright, Billy. Just...stop it.
杰瑞德
Jared.
比利小时候把脑子摔坏了
I swear Billy was dropped on his head as a baby.
只能这么解释为什么我们是一家人
It's the only way ?to explain how we're related.
你要小心点
You got to watch out.
这孩子可能会很过激
The kid can go pretty psycho.
我也会
So can I.
我可没想过
This isn't exactly how I pictured
周四下午是这么过
spending my Thursday afternoon.
是啊 我也不想看着
Yeah, ?I wouldn't want to watch
前任亲别人
my ex kissing someone else, either.
对 我不喜欢看杰瑞德和别的女人鬼混
Yeah, I don't love seeing Jared making out with another woman,
但是...
but...
我烦恼的不止这事
that's not all that's bugging me.
什么
What?
这间酒吧 这不是他的风格
This bar -- It's not his vibe.
起码以前不是
At least it didn't used to be.
不对 他出现在这里 感觉不对劲
No, him -- him being here, it just feels wrong.
那里面肯定有什么情况
There's something going on in there.
-我要进去 -不 不行
- I'm gonna go in. ?- No. Whoa.
我觉得这里的风格是"乘客不得入内"
I'm getting a major "Passengers not allowed" vibe from this place.
最不该伪装进去的就是你
You're the last person who could walk in here incognito.
好吧 你想进去
Okay, fine. You want to go in?
我以为你不会开口
I thought you'd never ask.
开启你的高级相机
Get your Annie Leibovitz on.
看我的
This is all me.
我们与受害者同在
逝者虽逝 永不忘记
布♥什♥维克禅宗中心
好吧 我试一下
Okay. I'll bite.
你好 淡艾 本地的吧
Hey. Uh, IPA. Something local?
明白
Gotcha.
-外套很好看 -谢谢
- Nice suit. - ?Yeah. Thanks.
算是弥补了常年出差在外
Almost makes up for constantly living out of a suitcase
和航♥班♥延误的糟心吧
and dealing with flight delays.
拉瓜迪亚机场吗
LaGuardia?
最烂的机场
The worst.
我本来打算看邮件打发时间
I was gonna bide my time rolling e-mails,
然后我就看到这酒吧外有个酷女孩
but then I saw this cool chick kissing Prince Charming
在吻她的白马王子 我就想
outside a bar and figured,
"也许我未来的丈夫在等着我"
"Maybe my future husband's laying in wait."
很抱歉跟你说 我男朋友
Sorry to report my boyfriend
不是这里的典型顾客
isn't exactly ?your typical customer in here.
恐怕这里只剩下我弟弟
Afraid you're stuck with my brother
和他的笨蛋朋友了
and his bonehead friends.
也比达美航♥空♥休息室强
Beats the Delta lounge.
谁想输掉20块
Who wants to lose 20 bucks?
你是说谁想赢50块吧
I think you mean who wants to win $50?
摆球
Rack 'em.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你听见什么声音了吗
Do you hear anything?
就是暖气 它一直这么响
Just the heater. ?It's always clicking like that.
你监视时总去赚钱吗
You always make profits on, your, uh, stakeouts?
这钱我赢得光明正大
I won this money fair and square.
我都懒得问
Not even gonna ask.
杰瑞德的新欢是酒保
So, Jared's new flame's the bartender.
她可能是个反对者 因为她弟弟
She may be an Xer because her brother
还有跟他一起混的那些蠢货绝对是
and the jackasses he hangs out with sure as hell are.
杰瑞德好像跟他们都很熟
Jared seems to be close with all of them,
尤其是那个弟弟 比利
but especially the brother, Billy.
杰瑞德怎么会呢
Why, Jared?
不知道
I don't know.
我们到数据库里去比对一下那些照片
But let's run those pics through the database,
看看能否对谁立案
see if we can make a case out of any of them.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表