剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我们都是其中的一部分
We're -- We're all in this together.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
艾尔-祖拉斯就跟我们一样
Al-Zuras was definitely like us.
"十年后 我们回来了
"After a decade, we arrived.
但对船上的人来说 时间没有流逝
But for the men on board, no time had passed.
我们每个人都和离开时一样年轻
Each of us was as young as when we left,
只是现在我们能听到上帝的声音"
only now we could hear the word of God."
呼召
The Callings.
他们使用的词是"Lumen"
"Lumen" was the word they used.
表示"光" 他们认为这是诅咒
"Glow." They thought it was a-a curse.
呼召是善意的
Callings, they do good.
我不知道他们为什么认为
I don't -- I don't know why they would think --
按照艾尔-祖拉斯所说的
Well, according to Al-Zuras,
"每个祝福 都有代价
"For every blessing, a price must be paid.
我们在太阳转了十圈之后回来了
We returned after 10 revolutions of the sun,
才发现我们的生命会在十年后被夺走"
only to learn our lives would be taken after just 10 more."
他也有自己的死期
He had his own Death Date.
"声音每一次带来福祉
"And for every good that comes from the Voice,
后必有审判"
a trial must follow."
换句话说 呼召在火灾中救了我们的命
So, in other words, when the Callings save you from a fire,
我们就要准备好面对将要发生的坏事
get ready for something bad about to happen.
也许火灾就是坏事
Maybe the fire was the bad thing.
你想过这点没有
Have you ever thought of that?
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
"我们开始了
"And so began our quest to...
驱除病痛的探索
dispel our ailment...
再一次欺骗了死神"
and cheat death once again."
艾尔-祖拉斯好像认为他能解除呼召
Al-Zuras seemed to think he could get rid of the Callings.
所以要是我们知道他经历了什么
So if we know what happened to him,
也许我们能为自己找到解决办法
maybe we could figure it out for ourselves.
我的日记呢 我的日记呢
Where's my journal? Where's my journal?
-日记 -对了
- Journal. - Oh. Yes.
对的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
有空回我电♥话♥
你在吗 很重要的事
真的需要跟你谈一谈
尽快
萨尼不大对劲
你现在在哪里
好了 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,
米凯拉怎么样
How's Michaela?
我想她肯定特别兴奋
I bet she's like, out-of-her-mind excited
有机会和你在一起更长久
about the chance to have you around for longer.
她是 我们俩都是
She was. We both were.
萨尼 我想我们该暂时停止治疗
But, Saanvi, I think we should put a hold on the treatment.
不 泽克 看看我
No, Zeke, look at me.
看看我 我很好啊
Look at me. I am fully functional.
我已经好几个礼拜没听到呼召了
I haven't had a Calling in weeks.
我知道 我知道我有一点亢奋
I-I know -- I know that I am a little bit supercharged,
但是这种症状一两天之内就会消失
but that's gonna -- that's gonna go away in about a day or two.
你的情况越来越严重了 你需要看医生
You're getting worse. You need a doctor.
也许你没看到我的名牌
Maybe you missed the name tag.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
不 住嘴
No! Stop!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你知道要是他们发现我在自己身上
Do you know what would happen if they found out
试验未经批准的药物会怎样
that I was testing unapproved meds on myself?
我的工作就没了
It would be my job,
我就没机会在死期前救大家了
my chance to save us from the Death Date.
我的日记呢
Where's my journal?
我的日记呢 我的日记呢
Where's my journal? Where's my journal?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
萨尼
Saanvi.
同样的对话我们已经说了三次
We've had the same conversation three times.
一个人陷入困境的样子
I've been around the block enough
我再清楚不过了
to know when people are in trouble.
我能打给谁
Who can I call?
萨尼
Saanvi.
你一定有信任的医生
There must be a doctor you trust.
艾莉克丝·贝茨医生
Dr. Alex Bates.
她是我前任
She's my ex.
她不接我电♥话♥ 也不想跟我说话
She's not taking my calls. She doesn't want to talk to me.
那我去找她
Then I'll go get her.
她在区医院上班 我跟你一起去吧
Okay, she works at Boroughs. I'll just go with you.
我觉得这样不好
I-I don't think it's a great idea
你这个状态不适合外出
for you to be out in this state.
她不会想和你聊
She's not gonna want to talk to you about --
萨尼 这很重要 我会想到办法的
Saanvi, this is important. I'll figure it out.
你待在这里
You sit tight.
别让任何人进来
Don't let anyone in.
-好 -好
- OK. - OK.
你的案子似乎总有很多猜测
There seem to be an awful lot of guesses
和匿名线索
and anonymous tips here.
单独来看 这不会引人注意
Individually, it wouldn't raise an eyebrow,
但总得来说 说实话 我感到不安
but in totality, frankly, I'm troubled.
所有的这些案件在法庭上都成立
All of those cases stood up in court.
也许 还是那句话
Maybe. Still...
我们多聊聊跟你同居的男人伊齐基尔·兰德勒吧
Let's talk more about the man you live with, Ezekiel Landon.
他与此事无关
He has nothing to do with this.
然而在你和兰德勒取得联♥系♥之后
And yet after you and Landon connected,
你总是适时地出现在合适的地点
your knack for being in the right place at the right time
然后取得重大的突破
took a giant leap forward.
你知道还有什么是重大的突破吗
You know what else took a giant leap forward?
我同事大量的猜测揣摩
The amount of second-guessing
以及直截了当的背叛
and outright betrayal from my fellow officers.
专业能力受到质疑 不受人尊重
It's hard to have your professional capabilities questioned,
是很不好受
to crave respect.
我很擅长我的工作
I'm good at my job!
为了抢占先机 你走捷径
You cut a few corners to get ahead.
但你和兰德勒是否故意犯罪
But then did you and Landon manufacture crimes
就为帮助你的事业
in order to help your career?
故意犯罪 你们
Manufacture?! You --
不不不 你们肯定是在开玩笑吧
No, no, no, you cannot be serious right now.
你早就认识以赛亚·麦卡恩
You knew Isaiah McCann,
那家被烧毁夜店的经理
manager of the nightclub that burned down.
不是私下认识 他是其中一名受害者
Not socially. Yeah, he was a victim in one of my --
火灾发生前 证人和监控器
Witnesses and surveillance put you at the club
均证实你去过夜店
before the fire started,
和以赛亚·麦卡恩说话
talking to Isaiah McCann.
是他叫我去见他的
He asked me to meet him.
我不是认为你蓄意杀人
Now, I don't think that you meant to kill anyone.
但也许你低估了一些事
Maybe you underestimated things.
也许是那场火失控了
Maybe the fires got out of control.
用你自己的话告诉我事发经过
Tell me in your own words what happened.
我和此事无关
I had nothing to do with this.
我要见我的工会代表
I would like my union rep.
感觉我们就要有所发现了
It feels like we're on the verge of something.
他为什么想不起看到的事情
Why can't he remember what he saw?
你也见过卡尔如何处理呼召的
You've seen how Cal processes Callings.
就和他的画一样
It's like his drawings.
他脑海里知道
He's got something in his head
但他无法用言语表达
and he just can't put it to words.
飞机卡在了蜘蛛网里
The plane stuck in a spider web?
是真的蜘蛛网还是德利机长的
Is that a literal web or Captain Daly's...
黑闪电呢
dark lightning?
本
Ben?
你脸上又出现这种表情了
You're getting that look that you get.
放松点 他只是个孩子
Take it easy. He's just a kid.
我只希望我明白他想造什么
I just wish I understood what he wants to build.
卡尔说过银龙什么的吗
Did Cal say something about a silver dragon?
艺术龙吗
Art the dragon?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表