剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
应该会让她镇定下来 不管是什么让她
It should stabilize her and hopefully slow down
不知疲倦地工作 也希望能缓下来
whatever's got her running on overdrive.
睡个好觉 小尼
Sleep well, Vi.
现在我们做什么
What do we do now?
现在我们等
Now we wait...
希望不用送她去急诊室
and hope she doesn't need to go to the ER.
火灾的事和我没关系
I had nothing to do with the fire.
你有动机 也有机会
You had motive and opportunity.
不可能只是个大巧合
This can't be all just one big coincidence.
不是巧合 是障眼法 你们竟然信了
No, it's a smokescreen, and you're falling for it.
-杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯是反对者 -米凯拉
- Jared Vasquez is an Xer. - Michaela.
你和你家人得明白
You and your family had to know
这事迟早会找上你
that sooner or later it was going to catch up with you.
你不能确定我家人
You can't honestly think that my family
和此事有任何关系
had anything to do with this!
拿到他们的证词我们就知道了
We'll know when we get their statements.
杰瑞德才是此事的元凶
Jared is the criminal here!
你们有监控录像
You have the damn surveillance!
你提供的监视还不好定论
The surveillance you provided is inconclusive.
一个人下班后可以喝酒
A guy is allowed an off-duty drink.
这不是个普通的酒吧
This isn't just any bar!
如果你能证明瓦斯克斯有罪
If you can prove Vasquez is guilty of actual crimes,
我们洗耳恭听
we're all ears.
我们说的可是关乎你的饭碗
This is your badge we're talking about.
别上当
Don't take the bait.
他们不关心真♥相♥
They don't care about the truth.
反正他们还是会咬着我不放
They're gonna run me for it anyways.
听着 这是杰瑞德他自找的
Look, Jared brought this on himself.
他威胁我家人
He brings a threat to my family.
你们认为我不会反击吗
You don't think I'm gonna fight back?
你们想知道什么 我统统告诉你们
What do you want to know? I'll tell you anything.
我们开始前 有一点我们要说清楚
Before we proceed, we need to make clear
无论如何 你检举其他警官
that in no way is this an offer of leniency
无法为你换来宽大处理
in exchange for your informing on another officer.
当吹哨人不会让你获得豁免权
Whistleblowing doesn't give you immunity.
行 我明白
Okay, fine. I understand.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand!
我们需要将问话换到中立场合 就现在
Okay, we need to take this to a neutral location and now.
-基于什么理由 -理由是
- On what grounds? - On the grounds
你们在这位警探自己局里逼迫她
that you're railroading this detective in her own house!
她没做错什么 但这里的其他人做错了
She didn't do anything wrong, but other people here did.
老实说 隔墙有耳
And, frankly, the walls have ears.
到目前为止这对她似乎不是问题
That doesn't seem to be a problem for her thus far.
那是在我们讨论断送她的职业生涯前
That's before we were talking about career suicide!
除此之外 你们在给她施压
On top of which, now she's being pressured
让她牵连我的其他工会成员
to implicate another member of my union.
我要和我的上级商量
I'm gonna need to confer with my own superior.
如果这是某种拖延策略
If this is some sort of stalling tactic--
或者我们可以待在这
Or we can stay here, my friend,
我可以提出上诉
and I can file an appeal
基于受到胁迫和威胁
on the basis of coercion and intimidation.
我们会在市中心预备一个会议室
We'll reserve a conference room downtown.
给你一个小时
You have one hour.
不行 绝对造不好了
It doesn't work! It's never gonna work!
卡尔 你得冷静
Cal, you have to calm down!
这呼召让每个人疯狂 包括我
This Calling is making everyone crazy, me included.
艾尔-祖拉斯也是如此
Al-Zuras went through the same thing.
全怪暴风雨
It's the storm.
但我们得想个法子让它停下
But we have to find a way to make it stop.
-我不行 -你行的
- I can't! - Yes, you can!
我们来帮你
We're here to help!
卡尔 回来
Cal, come back.
-拜托 别走 -我必须走
- Please, don't leave! - I have to!
不如你就跟我说说书上讲什么
Why won't you just tell me what the book is saying?!
暴风雨是因为我而出现
This storm is because of me!
如果我离开 你们也许就安全了
If I leave, maybe you'll all be safe!
暴风雨不是真的
The storm isn't real!
对你来说不是 你没看见它给其他人的困扰吗
To you! Don't you see what it's doing to everyone else?!
TJ 你无法逃避呼召 没用的
TJ, you cannot run out on a Calling! It won't work!
据我们所知 如果你出去 可能会被杀死
For all we know, you go out there, you could get yourself killed.
我本来早就该死了
Well, I'm supposed to be dead already!
你该待在你该待的地方 就是这里
You're supposed to be right where you are-- here.
那本书怎么说
What does the book say?
呼召不会停止
That the Callings won't stop.
永远不会 你让我走吧
Ever. Now, just let me go.
不行 不行
No! No!
每个呼召都需要解答
Every Calling needs to be solved.
如今你收到呼召 表示你能帮忙
Now, you had the Calling, which means you can help.
TJ 不论这里发生什么
TJ, whatever is going on in here,
不论外面发生什么 万事都互相关联
whatever is going on out there, it is all connected.
闪电
Lightning.
那本书
The book.
应该在这
It's got to be here.
在哪
Where is it?
我刚看见外面出现了一模一样的闪电束
I saw this exact lightning bolt outside just now.
对 我也是
Yeah, I did, too.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think it means?
看见了吗
Did you see that?
看见什么
See what?
就在那
Right there.
蜘蛛网
A spider web.
我想我知道卡尔想造什么
I think I know what Cal's trying to build.
现在我管不了了
Out of my hands now.
她要去总部提供剩下的证词
She's gonna give the rest of her testimony down at OnePP.
很高兴见到你 回头联♥系♥
Nice seeing you. Be in touch.
很好
Very good.
她到不了市中心
She's not gonna make it downtown.
米凯拉·斯通 你因纵火
Michaela Stone, you're under arrest for arson,
密谋纵火以及谋杀被捕
conspiracy to commit arson, and homicide.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind right now?
-请把手放在桌子上 -警官 怎么
- Please put your hands on the desk. - Captain, what is --
-搞什么 -瓦斯克斯警探 你在干什么
- Excuse me! - Detective Vasquez, what do you think you're doing?
这叫警♥察♥事务 我在逮捕嫌犯
It's called police work. I'm arresting my suspect.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你真的要在我们自己局里逮捕我吗
Are you seriously trying to handcuff me in our own precinct?
警探 你同事是
Detective, your colleague's a subject
内务部的调查对象
in an active Internal Affairs investigation.
根据程序
According to procedure --
你带着你的程序
You can take your procedure
一起给我滚蛋了
and shove it right up your ass.
斯通警探被捕了 她哪儿也不能去
Detective Stone's in custody. She's not going anywhere.
想想你现在的所作所为
Think about what you're doing right now!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话
Anything you say can
都有可能成为呈堂证供
and will be used against you in a court of law.
这事有你好看的 杰瑞德
You are never gonna live this down, Jared!
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师...
If you cannot hire an attorney...
艾莉克丝 你来这干什么
Alex? What are you doing here?
你需要我
You needed me.
是吗 真抱歉
Um, I did? I'm -- I'm sorry.
我知道我保证不再打电♥话♥了
I know I promised I wouldn't call.
萨尼 如果你有麻烦
Saanvi, if -- if you're in some sort of trouble
或如果828航♥班♥有什么问题 我...
or i-if there's something about Flight 828, I --
不 我
No, I'm --
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这样
It is...
我把你也卷进来实在对你太不公平
incredibly unfair for me to have drawn you into this.
甚至是危险
Dangerous, even.
回你家人身边吧
Go back to your family.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表