剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I pulled away from him,
他紧紧地抓着那个手链
and he was holding onto the bracelet.
以赛亚
Isaiah.
他们找到的是以赛亚的尸体
It was Isaiah's body that they found.
TJ 那幢楼里浓烟滚滚
TJ, how did you find your way underneath that building,
你是怎么找到出路的
with all that smoke?
我什么都看不到
I-I couldn't see a thing.
我听到了
I heard...
声音
voices.
吟诵声
Chanting.
你找到了自己的启迪之路
You found your path to enlightenment.
好事真是传千里啊
Wow. Good news travels seriously fast.
我从无线电里听到的 怎么可能呢
I heard it over the scanner. How?
你怎么看
How do you think?
这个呼召可真是太惊人了
That's one hell of a Calling.
这...
It's a...
说来话长了
really long story.
妈妈说得没错
Mom was right.
万事的确都互相效力
All things do work together for good.
TJ活了下来 我们跟着呼召
TJ surviving, us following the Callings,
这...这是在教我们些什么
it's -- - it's teaching us something.
等你弄清楚到底是什么后
When you figure out what that is,
不如给我发摘要
why don't you send me the CliffsNotes?
失踪
伊齐基尔·詹姆斯·兰德勒
2016年12月起
我的问题 那是他的问题
My problem? It's his problem.
瓦斯克斯最好让那个828航♥班♥的疯子闭嘴
Vasquez better shut that 828 freak up,
不然因此倒霉的就是他
or he's the one who goes down.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我今天一整天都集中不了精神
I haven't been able to concentrate all day.
-那是一个错误 -那很美好
- That was a mistake. - It was lovely.
但是 萨尼 我已经做出了选择
But, Saanvi, I've made my choice,
那是我的家庭 我的丈夫
and it's my family, my husband.
你和我...
You and I...
我们不能再那样了
we can never do that again.
再哪样
Do what again?
我们在公园里那样
Us. In the park.
我不记得去过公园啊
I don't remember being at the park.
我不记得我今天早上去过哪里了
I don't remember where I was this morning.
我不...
I don't...
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember a thing.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
不 我有事
No. Not really.
怎么了
What's up?
杰瑞德
Jared...
用一种我意想不到的方式背叛了我
betrayed me in a way that I can't even describe.
他的所作所为简直不可原谅
There's no way to justify what he's done,
但为什么我觉得
but why do I feel like
是我活该呢
I deserve it?
因为你有一颗宽厚的心
'Cause you have a huge heart.
还好有你在
I'm so glad I have you
我们能互相信任
and that we can trust each other.
我也觉得
Me, too.
米凯拉 我要...
Michaela, I gotta...
什么
What?
泽克 这是什么
Zeke, what is this?
冻伤
Frost bite.
开始了
It's happening.
不
No.
不不不 我不能失去你 我不能
No, no, no. I can't lose you. I can't.
萨尼觉得她能帮我
Saanvi thinks she can help.
她也许能研制出解药
She may have a cure.
我不会坐以待毙的
I'm not giving up without a fight.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表