剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
很遗憾 我们不能帮助你
但他们不愿受理我的案子
but they won't take my case.
还有那瓶血
Then there's that blood,
如果我能证明它来自法♥院♥
if I could prove that it came from the courthouse.
采血瓶
我写信请求让一个优秀的实验室对它进行检测
I wrote to get a good lab to do it.
LabCorp医学实验室
北卡罗来纳州
史蒂文为申请裁后重审
调查 写信并提交了38页的动议申请书
我提交了我的974.06号♥文件
I filed my 974.06.
威斯康星州 巡回法庭 马尼托沃克县
原告 威斯康星州
诉
被告-上诉人 史蒂文·埃弗里 请求聆讯
根据威斯康星州974.06号♥法规申请裁后重审的动议
被告-上诉人 史蒂文·埃弗里
根据威斯康星州974.06号♥法规申请裁后重审的动议
现在我在努力让法官给我指派一个律师
Now I'm trying to get the judge to give me a lawyer...
埃弗里请求举♥行♥一场聆讯 并允许他本人亲自到场或通过电♥话♥收听
案件事实陈述
以免我自己搞砸
so I don't screw up.
我还在学习中 所以还有很多不懂的地方
I'm still learning, so I don't know everything.
致敬并提交
史蒂文·埃弗里
威斯康星州安全监狱
我不得不佩服他所在做的事
I gotta give him a lot of credit for what he's doing
我希望和祈祷最终能成功
and hope and pray that it works out.
你就当我一个人把所有活都包办了吧
You might as well figure I'm doing it all.
大头菜
Kohlrabies.
这些都是纯天然的
Them are good raw.
把它们切成薄片 撒点盐
Slice 'em thin, put a little salt on.
萝卜 洋葱 生菜 这边有生菜
Radishes. Onions. Lettuce. There's lettuce over here.
我知道你喜欢生菜
I know you like lettuce.
还有各种虫子
Bugs and all.
番茄 辣椒 胡萝卜
Tomatoes. Peppers. Carrots.
芦笋 黄瓜
Asparagus. Cucumber.
卷心菜
Cabbage.
我现在的愿望就是出狱
My dream right now is get out...
给自己买♥♥很多地 住在树林里
buy me a lot of land and live up in the woods.
挖一个大池塘好让我钓鱼
Make me a big pond so I can fish.
打理我的花♥园♥ 饲养我的动物
Do my garden, and have my animals.
这样我就不用进城买♥♥食物了
So I don't have to go into town and buy food.
这里应有尽有
I'll have it all right there.
我猜桑迪是想结婚的 所以我会再结婚
I guess Sandy wants to get married so I'll get married.
把我妻子 父母都接过来住
And I'll have my wife, and then my ma and my dad.
我会照顾他们
I'm gonna take care of them.
别无所求
I really don't need nothing else.
2013年1月30日 威斯康星上诉法♥院♥维持了法官福克斯拒绝布兰登请求重新审判的判决
布兰登的律师请求威斯康星最高法♥院♥复审布兰登的案子
今日州最高法♥院♥对威斯康星州
Today a decision from the State Supreme Court
2013年8月1日
最臭名昭著的杀人案之一做出了裁决
on one of Wisconsin's notorious murders.
拒绝了一位马尼托沃克县男性希望重新审判的请求
Yeah, it won't hear a Manitowoc man's arguments for a new trial.
布兰登·戴西因为在2005年杀害
Brendan Dassey was sentenced to life in prison
特瑞莎·海尔贝克而被判无期徒刑
for the 2005 slaying of Teresa Halbach.
那件杀人案当时引起了很大的关注
The killing drew extraordinary attention
因为戴西的舅舅史蒂文·埃弗里
because Dassey's uncle, Steven Avery,
最高法♥院♥拒绝重新审判布兰登一案
同样因为那起案件被判刑
also was convicted in the crime.
在上诉法♥院♥维持原判后
The Supreme Court won't hear the case
最高法♥院♥拒绝重新审判布兰登一案
after the appeals court upheld the verdict.
裁后法庭和上诉法庭的职责就是
It's the function of post-conviction courts and appellate courts
去保障司法体系按照该运转的方式运转
to make sure that the system works the way it's supposed to.
罗伯特·德弗拉克
布兰登的裁后律师
当出现"故障"时
That where failures start to happen...
他们就会采取相应的措施
that they do something about it.
我一直相信
I've always believed
在威斯康星州的法庭体系之下
it would be very difficult for Brendan to get relief
布兰登会很难获得重审的机会
in the Wisconsin State Court system.
史蒂文·德利岑
布兰登的裁后律师
青少年冤假错案中心联合创始人
这起案件实在太臭名昭著了
This case was just too much of a heater.
所以最近我们提交了一个联邦人身保护令
So we recently filed a federal habeas petition
美国地方法♥院♥
威斯康星州 密尔沃基
希望能撤销对他的判决
to try to get his conviction vacated.
美国宪法规定
Everybody has a right
每个人都有权获得一位忠诚的律师
under the US Constitution to a loyal attorney.
劳拉·尼莱德
布兰登的裁后律师
青少年冤假错案中心
美国宪法规定
Everybody has a right under the US Constitution
强迫认罪不能用于定罪
to not have a coerced confession used against you.
因为这些都是联邦宪法赋予的权力
Because these are rights under the federal constitution,
联邦大楼
美国联邦法♥院♥
所以我们请联邦法♥院♥受理这些要求
we're asking for federal review of these claims.
我们希望在联邦法♥院♥中我们能有更好的机会
We are hopeful that we'll have a better shot in a federal court.
抗争仍在继续
The fight goes on.
格林湾监狱
布兰登朗读他写的一封信
"全世界的人们 我叫布兰登·戴西
"Dear people in the world, my name is Brendan Dassey.
我给你们写这封信是想让你们知道我是清白的
I am writing to let you know that I am innocent
我没有强♥奸♥并杀害特瑞莎·海尔贝克
of the rape and murder of Teresa Halbach.
我被警♥察♥审讯时只有16岁
I was interrogated by the police when I was 16 years old.
调查员不停告诉我
The investigators kept telling
说他们知道我有参与犯罪
me over and over they knew I was involved.
他们还告诉我如果我承认参与
They also told me if I just said I was involved,
他们就会帮助我 我不会陷入麻烦
they would help me and that I wouldn't get in trouble.
我相信了他们
I trusted them.
那天我跟他们说了很多不真实的事情
I told them a lot of things that weren't true that day.
我还以为我之后可以回到学校
I thought I would go back to school afterwards.
但他们逮捕了我
But they arrested me.
从那天起我就不再自♥由♥
I haven't been free since that day.
我错过了高中
I've missed out on high school,
毕业典礼 也错过了找女朋友或找个工作的机会
graduation and a chance to get a girlfriend or a job.
我的兄弟们都已经结婚生子
My brothers have gotten married and had children.
希望有一天我也能拥有一个家庭
I wish I could have a family someday, too.
我没有犯下强♥奸♥ 谋杀特瑞莎·海尔贝克的罪行
I am innocent of the rape and murder of Teresa Halbach.
如果可以的话请帮帮我
Please help me if you can.
谨启 布兰登·戴西"
Sincerely, Brendan Dassey."
周三晚上本来是史蒂文打电♥话♥的时间 但他没有打来
Steven didn't call on Wednesday night when he was supposed to.
然后在周四我听到接线员说
And then on Thursday I heard the operator say,
"有一通来自沃潘监狱的电♥话♥"
"A call from Waupun Correctional Institution."
我在想 "我在沃潘监狱不认识任何人
And my thought was, "I don't know anyone in Waupun.
谁会从沃潘监狱给我打电♥话♥"
Who's calling me from Waupun Prison?"
我突然灵光一闪 是他被转到别的监狱了
And then it clicked just like that, that they moved him.
沃潘监狱是一座最高警戒级别的监狱
距离埃弗里废车场不到185公里
他想让我们 他的父母和我
He wanted us to wait, his mother and father and myself,
等上几周再去看他
wait a couple weeks before we came and visited
因为他想稍微熟悉一下
because he wanted to get
监狱里面的情况
acclimated a little bit to the institution
知道一下日程安排之类的事情
and know what the schedule was and stuff like that.
所以我们就等了一阵子 现在是时候了
And so we have waited and now it's time.
这是第一次 在我探望他的时候
This will be the first contact visit
我们会有实质性的接触
that I have ever had with him.
我认识他的七年以来
Ever since I've known him, seven years,
我从来都没能触摸到他
I have never been able to touch him...
或是拥抱他 握住他的手
hug him, hold his hand.
我感到很兴奋
It's just exciting to know
我知道他的父母可以拥抱自己的儿子了
that his parents will be able to hug their son.
他可以跟我们一起坐在桌边
The fact that he's actually at the table
跟我们说话 而不需要再隔着一层玻璃
and can talk with us instead of behind glass...
嘴好干 我觉得我有点紧张
Dry mouth. I think I'm nervous.
有点焦虑 这种感觉
Little bit anxious. This... ahh... feelings.
好 还有...我已经看到它了
OK. In-- Oh, no, I see it already.
用了不到45分钟的时间
That didn't take even 45 minutes.
我们该在哪里停车呢
So where do we park?
-这地方真糟糕 -是啊
- What a goddamn place. - Yeah.
-太糟了 -好了 往这边转 然后调个头
- This is terrible. - OK, turn this way and turn around.
这里不能转弯 是吗 是的 不行
I can't turn down here, can I? No.
我们以前就是这么做的
We did it before!
-我不想再做一次了 -为什么不呢
- Well, I ain't gonna do it again. - Why not?
好 你可以你在这边停车了
OK, now you can park there.
已经够近了
That's close enough.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表