剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
They got back right around 4:00.
那时史蒂文·埃弗里去接了他的妻子和孩子
At that point, Steve Avery picked up his wife and his children.
他有两个几天前才出生的
He had two very young babies
尚在襁褓中的小婴儿
that had just been born a few days earlier.
接着他们去了格林湾
And then they went to Green Bay.
格林湾
去格林湾大概用了35分钟
It was about a 35 minute drive to Green Bay.
超级清洗
他们洗了车 吃了点东西
They washed the car, they got something to eat,
汉堡王
Shopco超♥市♥
去了Shopco超♥市♥
they went to the Shopko store.
提交为证据的发♥票♥上面显示时间为五点十三分
Evidence was presented of a receipt giving the time at 5:13,
他和妻子从格林湾回来后
and when he came back from Green Bay with his wife,
埃弗里废车场
他给他哥哥厄尔打电♥话♥ 叫他过来
he called his brother Earl to have him come over
史蒂文和洛丽的家
帮忙装一些石膏板
and help do some drywall in his house.
晚上他们装了石膏板
And that they did that in the evening,
最后上♥床♥睡觉
finally going to bed,
差不多就是那个时候 警♥察♥来了
which is about the time that the police then arrive.
史蒂文被捕
我踢他的时候 他说
When I kicked him, he said,
潘妮·伯恩森的证词
"你去死吧 我要杀了你"
"Now you're gonna die, now I'm gonna kill you."
然后他做了什么
And what did he do then?
他把手放到我的脖子上
Then he put his hands on my neck,
开始用力掐我
and he started choking me very hard.
潘妮·伯恩森和史蒂文是两个截然不同的人
Penny Beerntsen was everything that Steven wasn't.
她聪明 受过教育 富有 定期上教堂
Smart, educated, well-to-do, church-going lady,
有自己的生意 参与社区活动
a business owner, involved in community affairs.
想象他们俩站在一起
So just think of the two of them, side by side.
伯恩森夫人是个很好的证人
Mrs. Beerntsen, she's a very good witness.
她十分确定
She was very positive.
她声明 在罪犯性侵她时
She stated that she'd made a point
她有特意留意
when the crime was being committed
是谁在侵犯她
of remembering who it was who was doing this to her.
弗莱德·黑泽伍德法官
马尼托沃克县巡回法庭 1980-2005
因此她的证词占了上风
And, uh, that... that carried the day.
我记得非常清楚
你当时能辨认嫌犯吗
Were you able to pick out anyone in that live line-up?
可以
Yes, I was.
你认为
And do you have an opinion
你之前从嫌犯辨认中
as to whether or not the person you picked out
选出的人
in the live line-up is
和你今天选出的是同一人吗
the same as the person you picked out today?
-是的 是同一人 -你确定吗
- Yes, it is the same person. - And are you positive of that?
十分确定
I am absolutely positive.
整件事就是场噩梦
The whole thing was a nightmare.
你说这种情况下人会有怎样的感受
How do you think a man feels?
看到你儿子坐在那儿
You see your son sitting right there,
多洛丝·埃弗里和阿伦·埃弗里
史蒂文的父母
他说话的时候
and he's... and he's saying,
眼泪也不停流
the tears are coming out of his eyes...
"不是我做的"他说道
"I didn't do it." He said...
"我是无辜的 不是我做的"
"I'm innocent. I didn't do it."
而你知道他没有做 因为你当时和他在一起
And you know he didn't do it. You were with him, you know.
难以承受
It's hard to take.
23岁的史蒂文被判有罪
罪名为性侵 谋杀未遂和非法监禁
他被判入狱32年
威斯康星州劳♥教♥所
格林湾监狱
在威斯康星州 保释系统
In Wisconsin, the way the parole system was set up
瑞莎·埃文斯
1985年史蒂文的指定律师
要求如果你想被保释 那么你要先认罪
is if you didn't admit your guilt, you did not get paroled.
史蒂文当然没有认罪 因为他本就无罪
And of course Steven didn't admit his guilt because he wasn't guilty.
你否认你有袭击
所以这也就意味着他不能被保释
So that meant he wasn't gonna get paroled.
他眼睁睁看着真的有杀过人的罪犯被保释出狱
He watched people who actually had murdered somebody walk out.
他只能坐在原地
And he sat there.
如果是我做的 我立马认罪
If I did it, I'll admit right away.
我愿意接受惩罚 我愿意坐牢
I'll take the punishment, I'll do the time.
但我不会对我没犯下的罪行认罪
But I don't break for something I didn't do.
我会保持坚强
I'll stay strong.
决不妥协
I'll never fail.
埃弗里路
埃弗里
多洛丝·埃弗里
史蒂文的母亲
多洛丝每周会带着孩子
Dolores would take the kids to see Stevie
去看史蒂文两到三次
about sometimes two or three times a week.
去格林湾看史蒂文
To Green Bay and that, you know, to see Steve.
很多时候只有我一人 但我还是会去
A lot of times I was by myself, but I'd still go.
接访室照片
福克斯湖监狱
只是为了看看他
Just to go see him.
他先后辗转了福克斯湖
It was Fox Lake,
福克斯湖监狱
格林湾监狱
格林湾
Green Bay,
怀特维尔监狱
田纳西...
Tennessee...
-最后到了... -和斯坦利
- At the end there... - and Stanley.
斯坦利监狱
这几个地方我都会去 即使天寒地冻
I used to go to all of them, even if it was icy.
我行驶在冰面上
I drove on clear ice.
我想洛丽照顾不过来小孩
With Lori, I suppose it was hard for her to watch the kids.
他们的小孩太多了
That was a bunch of kids to watch.
而她孤身一人
And she was alone.
我不知道她觉得他能不能出狱
I don't know if she thought he would ever get out or not.
我的事加上我妻子 真的很不好过
With me and my wife, it was tough.
我们都在拼命坚持
We was fighting.
我没办法继续管这些孩子了
他们整天哭闹 叫喊 顶嘴 打架
我受不了了
她告诉我她坚持不下去了
She'd tell me she can't take it no more.
总有一天我会把孩子们都杀了
她就说她要杀了孩子
And she started with she was gonna kill the kids,
摆脱这些孩子
否则后会无期 我是认真的
然后自杀什么的
then commit suicide and everything else.
我饶不了你
反反复复 充满怨恨
A lot of back and forth, a lot of hate and...
去死吧 洛丽
我写了一些咒骂的信件
I wrote some bad letters.
你要是不抚养孩子的话
就去死吧
我会杀了你
我保证 哈哈
这样持续了大概三年
It lasted about three years...
我现在想要解脱
然后我跟她说 我们离婚吧
and then I told her to go for the divorce.
你想离婚
我成全你
我们到了...
You know, we just got where...
当没人值得你爱也没人爱你时
就是时候离开了
不再关心彼此的地步
we didn't care about each other or nothing.
正式从他的探视名单里剔除
剔除姓名包括
瑞秋·埃弗里
珍妮弗·埃弗里
威廉·埃弗里
[小]史蒂文·埃弗里
杰森·马蒂森
他曾经爱着洛丽和孩子们
He loved Lori and he loved the kids.
可如今他一无所有
But he ended up with nothing.
对不起 洛丽
我真的很爱过你
当她把孩子们从我身边带走时
When she took the kids away from me then...
我尽量保持忙碌
I tried to stay busy,
让脑子闲不下来
I kept my mind occupied.
我在格林湾时 做了九年的汽车修理工
Like when I was in Green Bay, I did auto body for nine years.
整天我都只想着车 给车上漆什么的
All day, I got my mind working on cars and paint and everything else.
但当工作结束后
But then when that's all done,
回到房♥间洗了澡坐下
come back and take a shower and then you sit in a room
听牢房♥铁栏发出的声音
and listen to the bars.
他的父母最支持他
His mother and dad stuck by him the most.
伊冯·瑟斯
史蒂文的姑姑
主要是他母亲
Mainly his mother.
主要是他的母亲
Mainly his mother.
他在监狱里的那些年 她一直支持着他
She stuck by him all those years he was in prison.
我哥哥也是
So did my brother.
他们所有的积蓄
All the money they had,
都花在争取让他出狱
it went towards getting him out of prison,
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表