剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
你知道钥匙在那里 因为是你把它放那里的
You know the key is there because you put the key there.
-钥匙会出现在那里 只有这个可能 -不是的
- That's the only way the key gets there. - No.
是的 史蒂文 是的 这就是事实
Yes, Steve. Yes. That's the fact.
你想怎么否认都行
You can deny it all you want.
证据会证明一切的 好吗
The evidence will show that, OK?
-就是这样的 -但是是警♥察♥收集的证据
- That's the way it is. - But the cops got the evidence.
是的 是两位与你素未谋面的
Yeah. Two independent investigators
独♥立♥调查员
that have never met you.
两个与你素未谋面的人
Two people who have never met you.
和你毫无纠葛
Have nothing against you.
-我对你一无所知 -不 听我说
- I know nothing about you. - No, you see,
如果是别人把尸体放在那儿的
if somebody else plants that shit there,
你也看不到...
you ain't gonna see it--
那为什么 为什么那里有你的DNA
Then why are your-- Why is your DNA in there?
为什么你家里有她的血
Why is her blood in your house?
他们怎么把她的血弄到你家里的
How are they going to get that blood in your house?
她的血怎么会在我家里 不可能
How is her blood in my house? It can't be.
我常常出去都不锁门
I used to leave my house open all the time.
你的DNA怎么会出现在她的车上
How does your DNA get inside of her truck?
我的DNA没有 那是因为他们抽了我的血
My DNA ain't. That's because they got blood out of me.
他们抽过我多少血 很多很多
How much blood do they get out of me? A lot of blood.
-史蒂文 -他们抽过我很多血
- Steve. - They got a lot of blood outta me.
-那个警长 -史蒂文 回到现实吧
- That sheriff? - Steve. Come back to reality here.
-我说的就是事实 -不 你说的不是
- I am. - No, you're not.
我服了十♥八♥年♥的刑 你觉得我还想蹲下去吗
I did 18 years. You think I want to do any more?
作为特别检察官 我同样被要求
As special prosecutor, I have also been asked to comment
回答有关证据是否有被污染的可能
upon any possibility of tainted evidence
或者这一类的问题
or of something along those lines.
在媒体的报道中有提及
There was some mention, in the media,
他房♥间里的这把钥匙
that this key in his bedroom
有可能是恶意留下或栽赃的
could've been left or planted or something of the like.
由于那把钥匙上确实
Now that Mr. Avery's DNA
发现了埃弗里先生的DNA
is found on that particular key,
我要面对的问题是
I was left to question
人们是不是希望我相信
whether or not people would have me believe
他们不仅随身带着特瑞莎的车钥匙
that not only are they carrying around keys for Teresa's vehicle,
同时还随身携带埃弗里先生的DNA样本
but they're also carrying around vials of Mr. Avery's DNA with them,
不管是出于努力还是什么 这都相当荒谬
whether it's perspiration or whatever. It's absurd.
因为嫌犯史蒂文·埃弗里的DNA证据
Because DNA evidence from the suspect, Steven Avery,
出现在那把钥匙上
was found on the key
而埃弗里先生的血液
and Mr. Avery's blood is found
也出现在特瑞莎·海尔贝克的车内
inside of Teresa Halbach's vehicle,
这已经毋庸置疑
it is no longer a question,
至少在作为这起案件的特别检察官的我看来
at least in my mind as a special prosecutor in this case,
杀害特瑞莎·海尔贝克的凶手是谁已经毋庸置疑
who is responsible for the death of Teresa Halbach.
史蒂文 大家都在听着
Hey, Steve! Everybody's listening!
你今天想说什么
What do you want to say today?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
你还想说些什么 史蒂文
What else do you want to say, Steven?
你不说 我们无法转达
We can't tell it without you.
禁止入内
上一次用了十♥八♥年♥零六个月
You know, last time, it took me 18 years and six weeks
证明了我的清白
to prove my innocence.
这一次 我不知道要多久
This time, I don't know how long.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表