剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
They just wanted it coming out of my mouth.
布兰登 如果那样的事没有发生
Brendan, you don't just come up with something like that
你不能编出那些事来
if something like that didn't happen.
还是说真的发生了 他把她给杀了
Or is it true, that he did kill her?
据我所知没有 我已经告诉过你了
Not that I know of, I told you.
他也有可能杀了她 但不是跟我一起干的
He might've but not... not with me.
-所以你现在是在如实告诉我真♥相♥吗 -是的
- So you're honestly telling me the truth? - Yeah.
你跟这件案子一点关系都没有
You didn't have nothing to do with this.
是的
No.
-别跟我说谎 布兰登 -我没有
- Don't lie to me, Brendan. - I ain't.
但我想不明白的是
But what I can't figure out
如果都不是真的 你为什么要说那些胡话呢
is why you said all this shit if it's not true?
你是怎么想出来的呢
And how you came up with it?
我猜的
Guessing.
"猜的"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Guessing"?
我就是猜的
I guessed.
布兰登 这样的事可不是你能猜出来的啊
You don't guess with something like that, Brendan.
我的作业不也是猜的嘛
Well, that's what I do with my homework, too.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-我就是猜的 -正是这样的...不
- Well, I do-- - This is what put...No.
正是因为你说了那样的话 你才被关起来的
The statement you made is what put you in there.
是的
Yeah.
而现在你却要...
And now you're gonna have to get...
在外面的每个人...
so everybody out there...
你要让他们都...
you'll have to get them to...
你这样下去...是要进监狱的
You're-- You're not-- You're gonna go to prison.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你余生都要在监狱度过了
For the rest of your life.
就为了一些从来没发生的事
For something that's not even true.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
不是
No.
那你现在要怎么改变这一切啊
Well, how you gonna turn everything around now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你最好赶紧开始动动脑筋
Well, you better just start putting your head on your shoulders,
好好想一想
and start thinking.
我要怎么想 我真的很笨 妈妈
How can I? I'm really stupid, Mom.
我没办法啊
I can't help it.
你为什么要认同那些话呢
Why do you agree to everything then?
因为我很笨啊 我已经告诉过你了
'Cause I'm stupid, I told you.
对我来说你可不笨
You're not stupid to me.
我就是很笨
Yeah, I am.
不 你不笨
No, you're not.
对我来说 这实在是太艰难了
For me, it's really, really hard.
乔蒂·斯塔超斯基
史蒂文的未婚妻
每时每刻 我都想喝酒
I want to drink. All the time.
一切都让人觉得困惑 沮丧
It's confusing, it's frustrating.
我没有办法做什么来证明他的清白
'Cause there's not much I can do to prove that he didn't do it
或者是布兰登的清白
or that Brendan didn't do it.
但我想做些什么
And I want to do--
把他们弄出来 这样他们就可以证明自己的清白
You know, get 'em out so that they can prove they didn't do it.
但这真是...太让人头疼了
But it's just... nerve-wracking.
我一个人在这里挺好的 因为我可以思考一些事情
It was nice to be down here alone 'cause I could think.
如果我能喝几瓶啤酒的话
And then I had a couple beers and...
我就不会这么...这么生气了
It just made me not-- so I wasn't so angry.
如果我被抓了 我就要进监狱
If I'm caught, I'd go to jail.
九天以后 乔蒂因为酗酒被捕 在监狱里待了五晚
她的假释官给她两周的时间 让她从埃弗里家搬走
还发了一张联络禁令 严禁她探视埃弗里或跟他讲话
他们跟我说 "找一份工作然后搬走吧"
They told me, "Get a job and move."
我搬了出去也找到了工作 我现在有工作了
I moved and got a job. I'm working.
他们让我做的每件事我都做了
I'm doing everything they told me to.
我的律师本该在周一跟我的假释官对话
My lawyer was supposed to talk to my probation officer on Monday
取消那个联络禁令
about having this "No contact" lifted.
我觉得他们这么做...
I just think they're doing it...
就是他们觉得
thinking that, well,
我会厌倦这一切 然后主动离开他
I'll get sick of it and just leave him for my own...
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能我不跟他联络了 让他远离我的生活
'Cause it'd be better for me if I didn't talk to him
我就会过得更好吧
and got him out of my life.
我觉得他们就是这么想的
Is what I think they think.
但那样的事是不可能发生的
But it ain't gonna happen.
他们会想尽办法来毁掉我的生活
Anything to screw with me, they do.
他们是分不开我和乔蒂的
I don't see how they can keep me from Jodi.
但你知道 只是这个警探
You know, that's just this detective, though.
找到她的假释官 告诉她该怎么做
Going to her probation officer and telling her what to do.
这样的事是不应该发生的
You know, that shouldn't be.
他们又掌控了一件事
That's just another thing that they got control of.
你知道的 我不想失去乔蒂
You know, I don't want to lose Jodi.
我一直在想 "要是我能跟他说话就好了"
I just keep thinking, "Just wish I could talk to him."
我只想告诉他我爱他
Just tell him I love him.
"我就在这里 我哪也不去"
"See, I'm still here. I ain't going nowhere."
我觉得我找到了
I think I got it.
在这里面
In this one.
是的 1982年
Yeah. 1982.
执法部门官员
就在那
Right there.
我记得他 还有他
I remember him. And him.
他在这 肯尼·彼得森
Oh, here he is, Kenny Petersen.
我也不喜欢他的说辞
I didn't like the statement he made, either.
一个治安官是不应该说出这种话的
That's a hell of a thing for a sheriff to say.
他在电视上说了那些话
He said that right on TV.
辩方传召肯尼斯·彼得森治安官
Defense calls Sheriff Kenneth Petersen.
辩方提出审前动议
请求排除马尼托沃克县警局参与史蒂文的审判
1985年 你依照时任
In 1985, you were requested
马尼托沃克县治安官的汤姆·考克雷克的要求
by the then-sheriff of Manitowoc County, Tom Kocourek,
以谋杀未遂为由逮捕埃弗里先生
to arrest Mr. Avery on a charge of attempted murder.
是的
Yes.
其是否与马尼托沃克县海滩上发生的
And that involved a violent assault
暴♥力♥性侵案件有关
on a beach here in Manitowoc County?
是的
Correct.
而后 埃弗里先生被证实
Later, the claim that Mr.Avery had made
与那些罪名无关 他是清白的
that he was innocent of those crimes proved to be true.
可能吧
Possibly.
-什么 -我表示怀疑
- I'm sorry? - I would have doubt.
-你对此表示怀疑 -是的
- You have doubts about that? - Yes.
我想明确一下
Uh, I want to be clear.
你个人之所以
One of the reasons you
不参与关于海尔贝克案的调查
disengaged personally from the Halbach investigation
原因之一是史蒂文·埃弗里向马尼托沃克县
is that you personally had sat for a deposition
提出的民事索赔案 你去做了取证
in Steven Avery's civil claim against Manitowoc County.
不 那个决定与此无关
No, I don't think that had anything to do with that decision. No.
我们逐一来看
Let's break this down.
你于2005年10月13日作证
You had your deposition taken on October 13, 2005.
-是这样吗 -应该是
- Does that sound right? - It's possible.
海尔贝克女士失踪大概是其后两个半到三个星期
About two and a half, three weeks before Ms. Halbach disappeared?
是那段时间吧
Somewhere in that time frame.
警局里差不多跟你在同一时间
And the other two members of your department
作证的另外两名警员
who had their depositions taken about the same time
分别是伦克警督和安德鲁·科尔伯恩警司 是吗
were Lieutenant Lenk and Sergeant Andrew Colborn, correct?
我不清楚 我不知道谁作了证
I don't know. I don't know who gave depositions.
对于他们二人都在
You don't disagree that
2005年10月中旬的诉讼中到场作证一事
they both sat for depositions in that lawsuit
你不反对 你只是不知道 是吗
in mid-October, 2005, you just don't know?
我记得那和九十年代末的
As I recall, that had something to do with some information
某个信息有关
that came somewhere in the late '90s.
九十年代中期 对的
Mid-1990s, that's right.
那...
Yeah, that's...
但我不知道他们是什么时候作证的
Yeah, but I don't know when they were deposed.
我不清楚
I wouldn't have a clue.
在你的一生中
You know, in your life,
你曾因被污蔑的罪名
have you ever spent a day or a night in jail
-蹲过哪怕一天监狱吗 -没有
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表