剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
It's been crime scene and taped off. Secured.
在过去的24小时内
Significant evidence has been discovered
在埃弗里废车场
over the past 24 hours
已经发现了重要的证据
at the Avery Salvage Yard.
我们收集到的证据向我们表明
And the evidence that we've collected
有一具人类的尸体
is leading us to that of a human person.
我们都是受害者
You know, we're all victims.
他们不会放过我们
You know, and they just won't leave us alone.
他们就这样步步紧逼
They just keep it up, keep it up.
你知道 这...
You know, it's...
一个人只能承受这么多
You know, a person only can take so much. You know?
现在 我受够他们了
Right now, I got enough of 'em. You know?
他们可以去别的地方...
They can go somewhere else and...
放过我和我的家人
and just leave us alone.
让我们继续正常地生活
Let us do our life and live normal.
相信大家都知道了
Well, as I am sure everybody is aware,
此次调查正式定性为刑事案件
the scope of this investigation is now criminal in nature
并且我们将其归为谋杀案调查
and we are classifying it as a homicide investigation.
目前看来 有人试图
Um, it appears that an attempt was made
通过纵火来销毁尸体
to dispose of a body by an incendiary means.
发现人类遗骸
11月8日 搜查埃弗里家的第四天
在埃弗里废车场里 我们发现了
Pieces of human bone and teeth were found
人类骨骼和牙齿的碎片
on the Avery property,
并且在史蒂文·埃弗里的卧室里
and the key that was used to start
找到了特瑞莎·海尔贝克的汽车钥匙
Teresa Halbach's vehicle was found in Steven Avery's bedroom.
我想再次强调 本次调查
And again I want to emphasize that the investigation
都围绕着本案的受害人
revolves around one victim
也就是特瑞莎·海尔贝克
in this case and that's Teresa Halbach.
我也想强调
And I also want to emphasize
马尼托沃克县警局
that the Manitowoc County
在此次调查中所起的作用
Sheriff's Department's role in this investigation
是为我们提供一切所需的资源
was to provide resources for us when they were needed.
当我们在现场需要设备来进行搜查时
As we needed items on the property to conduct searches,
他们为我们提供所需的设备
they provided that piece of equipment
这就是此次调查中
and that's their role
他们所起的作用 也是唯一的作用
and their only role in this investigation.
今天下午 我与史蒂文·埃弗里的律师通了电♥话♥
I spoke with Steven Avery's attorney by phone this afternoon.
沃尔特·凯利告诉我他现在不能和埃弗里通话
Walt Kelly told me he'd been unable to speak to Avery,
也不知道他人在何处
didn't know where he was
他担心当埃弗里因特瑞莎·海尔贝克失踪被审讯时
and feared what might happen to him when he was questioned
会生出诸多变数
about Teresa Halbach's disappearance.
电♥话♥采访
沃尔特·凯利
史蒂文的律师
我花了一整个下午
I spent the entire afternoon,
包括和帕戈尔警长直接谈话
including direct conversation with Sheriff Pagel,
都在寻找我的当事人
trying to locate my client.
我的同事史蒂芬·格林正开车
My colleague Steve Glynn was in an automobile in the area
在这一带搜寻他
trying to find him.
我认为他们是故意把他和我们隔离
I think they purposely have kept him away from us.
他们想趁我们不在对他进行审讯
I think they want to question him in our absence.
埃弗里现在在哪 哪所监狱 你知道吗
Where is Avery right now? Which jail? Do you know?
-我不知道 抱歉 -我不知道哪所监狱
- I don't. I'm sorry. - I don't know which jail. I--
你不知道史蒂文·埃弗里在哪
You don't know where Steven Avery is?
我们知道他在哪
We know where he is,
但我们不会公布这一信息
but we are not releasing that information
因为我们没有接触...
because we do not have contact...
他有权...
He's entitled to...
你知道该怎么做
You know how this works.
你逃不过证据
You can't beat the evidence.
配合我们一点 想想你的家人
Work with us a little. Think of your family.
不是我♥干♥的
I did not do it.
当你的家人认为你冷血无情时
How's your family gonna be when they think
他们会变成什么样
you're a cold-blooded person?
2005年11月9日
马克·维格特和汤姆·法斯宾德调查员
进行的审讯
-不是我♥干♥的 -如果你犯了错
- I did not do it. - If you made a mistake,
他们会理解的
they'll understand that.
没错 但要是有坏警♥察♥...
Yeah, but if there's a crooked cop...
所以你是说尸体是有人刻意栽赃的吗
So you're telling me somebody planted the body?
-不是我♥干♥的 -那是谁
- I didn't do it. - Who did it?
-我不知道 -史蒂文
- I don't know. - Steve.
我真的不知道
I do not know.
史蒂文 考虑一下你的家人
Steve, think of your family here for a second.
-我考虑了我的家人 -不 你没有
- I am thinking of my family! - No, you're not.
-你只想着自己 -不是的
- You're thinking of yourself. - No.
你只想着自己
You're thinking of yourself.
你那么做 我们并不怪你
And we don't blame you for doing that.
该死的 你在监狱里面蹲了17年
Goddamn it, you had 17 years in prison
还是被冤枉的罪名
for something you didn't freaking do.
-这不是我♥干♥的 -我们理解
- I didn't do this one. - And we understand that.
-你犯了错误 -不 我没有
- You made a mistake. - No, I did not.
-你犯了错误 -我什么都没做
- You made a mistake. - I didn't do nothing.
我犯了什么错
How could I make a mistake?
所以你故意杀害了她
So you intentionally killed her.
你是要表达这个意思吗
That what you're telling me?
不 我没有 我什么也没干
No, I didn't. I didn't do nothing.
那是怎么发生的 你跟我解释是怎么发生的
How did it happen? Explain to me how it happened.
容我介绍两个人
I would like to introduce two individuals
我认为他们在此次调查中的工作
who I feel have done a fantastic job
非常出彩
in this investigation.
来自我的警局的马克·维格特调查员
Investigator Mark Wiegert from my office
和来自刑事侦查部的
and Special Agent Tom Fassbender,
汤姆·法斯宾德特别探员
from the Department of Criminal Investigation.
你昨天和这周前几天说过
You said yesterday and earlier in the week
肯·克拉兹
特别检察官
卡柳梅特县地区检察官
"这起案件只有一名受害者"
"There's only one victim in this case."
你能解释为何这么说吗
Can you explain why you said that?
是帕戈尔警长说的
Sheriff Pagel said that.
我之前曾说过 不过还是你来吧 警长
I've said that before, but go ahead, Sheriff.
好 这起案件中只有一名受害者
OK. There is only one victim in this matter
杰瑞·帕戈尔警长
卡柳梅特县警局
特瑞莎·海尔贝克
and that is Teresa Halbach.
她失去了生命
She is the individual who lost her life.
也是这起案件中唯一的受害者
And that is the one and only victim in this matter.
我来进一步说明
It-- I'll comment further.
我对此没有异议
I don't have a problem with this.
我听到了很多报道 也看了很多图片
I've heard many reports and have seen images of
都是有关这起案件的嫌疑人 即埃弗里先生的
a specific suspect in this case, now Mr. Avery,
在各种媒体的报道中 都有说
on the various media, suggesting that,
"为什么要怀疑我"
"Why are they looking at me?"
"对于特瑞莎的死亡和失踪
"Why would I be asked questions
为什么要来审问我"
about Teresa's death and disappearance?"
我希望 随着确切的DNA证据
I hope with the DNA positive analysis
和其他周围情形的揭晓
and the other surrounding circumstances
这些问题可以不必再被提出
that that question doesn't have to be asked anymore.
我知道你很害怕 史蒂文
I know you're scared, Steve.
-我知道你很害怕 -我不害怕
- I know you're scared. - I'm not scared.
因为你并不是有意要杀她的
Because you didn't mean to kill her.
-我觉得你不是有意要杀她的 -不 我没有杀她
- I don't think you meant to kill her. - No, I did not kill her.
-这不是计划好的 -不
- This wasn't a planned thing. - No.
-是你计划好的吗 -不是
- Did you plan it? - No.
我也觉得不是
OK, I didn't think so.
我从见到你开始 就觉得你不是那种人
I didn't think you're that kind of a guy from meeting you.
我想事情是这样的 你为你
I think what happened, you come out of prison
没有犯下的罪行服完刑 走出监狱...
for serving time for something you didn't even do...
-不是我♥干♥的 -...它让你的脑子犯了糊涂
- I did not do it. - ...and it screws you up in the head.
就像这事把大家都搞得乱七八糟一样
Like it screws everybody up.
他们不给你提供律师
They didn't give you any counseling.
你之前说过他们没有给你提供律师
You said before they gave no counseling.
-我没有杀她 -尸体在你家的废车场里
- I did not kill her. - The body's on your property.
钥匙在你的卧室力
The key is in your bedroom.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表