剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
目 标
犯 人
受 害 者
父 亲
惹事生非之人
局外人
凶 手
骗 子
棋 子
恶 人
卡柳梅特县监狱
最引人注目的美国案件
你 闻 所 未 闻
制♥造♥
凶手
第一集
现 在 开 始
他们来了
Here they come.
在那条路上
Up the road.
整整十♥八♥年♥了
After 18 years.
-你好 -你好
- How you doing? - Oh, hello.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm pretty good.
-感觉怎么样 -棒极了
- How's it feel? - It feels wonderful.
天哪 史蒂文 你回家了
Oh, God! Stevie, you're home!
出狱的时候我很开心
I was happy when I got out.
也许是世界上最开心的人
I probably was the happiest man on the earth.
我们知道他是无辜的 我们知道他是无辜的
We knew he was innocent. We knew he was innocent.
DNA解放坐牢十♥八♥年♥男子
史蒂文·埃弗里回家受到热烈欢迎
执法机构蔑视史蒂文·埃弗里
Law enforcement despised Steven Avery.
史蒂文·埃弗里是他们机能不全
Steven Avery was a shining example
埃弗里很快便被警方锁定
玩忽职守的光辉典范
of their inadequacies, their misconduct.
他因强♥奸♥罪在狱中度过了十♥八♥年♥
没有人想伤害任何人
No one ever intended to do anybody any harm by this.
汤姆·考克雷克警长
马尼托沃克县警局 1979-2001
当时我们坚定地认为自己抓到了犯人
We firmly believed that we had the guilty party at the time.
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
这是我从事刑事辩护的二十年以来
This was one of the biggest miscarriages of justice I ever saw
参与的上千件案子中 见过的最大的冤案之一
in 20 years in criminal defense work and thousands of cases.
从前的那个史蒂文回来了
It was like the same old Steve was back.
我好想你
I missed you.
他很开心 他在笑
He was happy. He was smiling.
但我告诉他"小心点"
But I did tell him, "Be careful."
我感觉到了什么
There was just something I felt.
我说"马尼托沃克县政♥府♥跟你还没完
I said, "Manitowoc County's not done with you.
我们很想你
你们的纠葛离结束还早着呢"
They are not even close to being finished with you."
制♥造♥凶手
第一季 第一集
美国地方法♥院♥
威斯康星州 密尔沃基
在史蒂文·埃弗里的
We filed Steven Avery's lawsuit
2004年10月12日
DNA检测结果出来 证明他无罪大约一年后
about a year after the DNA had come through,
我们提交了他的无罪赔偿诉讼
indicating that he had not committed the crime.
-早上好 -你剪了个新发型
- Good morning. - You got a new hairdo.
-一点点 -我都没认出你
- A little bit. - I didn't recognize you.
被告方是马尼托沃克县政♥府♥
The defendants are Manitowoc County,
沃尔特·凯利
史蒂文的民权律师
汤姆·考克雷克警长
马尼托沃克县警局 1979-2001
汤姆斯·考克雷克 1985年时任警长
Thomas Kocourek, who was the sheriff at the time in 1985,
丹尼斯·沃格尔
马尼托沃克县地方检察官 1977-1986
以及丹尼斯·沃格尔
and Denis Vogel,
马尼托沃克县的地方检察官
the District Attorney of Manitowoc County,
同样是1985年在任
again at the time in 1985.
从法律上来说
There is a distinction in the law between
警官们一些可以原谅的单纯过失
simple mistakes for which officers like that are immune,
和侵害他人宪法权益的这种不可原谅的故意行为
and purposeful conduct that violates constitutional rights,
是有所区别的
for which they're not immune.
只是再多等一会
Just a little bit more waiting.
我等得够久了 再等一会也无妨
I waited long enough. A little bit more ain't gonna bother me.
我们要求被告方
We're seeking compensation for the loss of his freedom
对他失去的自♥由♥进行补偿
and punitive damages for the reckless
并为他们鲁莽 冷漠的行为承担惩罚性赔偿
or indifferent behavior of the defendants.
诉
马尼托沃克县政♥府♥
汤姆斯·考克雷克和丹尼斯·沃格尔
为被告
针对史蒂文·埃弗里
个人恩怨
妨碍司法公正
但正义还是要继续去寻求的
That there's some justice around yet.
尽管史蒂文·埃弗里
Even though there's no guarantee
并没有把握会胜诉
that Steven Avery will win this case,
他说上法庭还是值得的
he says it's still worth going through the trial,
只要能让夺走他十♥八♥年♥人生的人付出代价
just to hold somebody accountable for taking 18 years of his life.
候补副警长
威廉·莫里斯
候补副警长
朱蒂·德弗拉克
巡警长
肯尼斯·彼得森
巡警员 阿兰德·埃弗里
巡警员 阿兰德·埃弗里
他们当时有证明我不是犯人的证据
They had the evidence back then that I didn't do it...
总副警长 尤金·库舍
但没人站出来
but nobody said anything.
我不明白我到底怎么得罪了警长
I don't see what I really did wrong to the sheriff
马尼托沃克县警局
警长 汤姆·考克雷克
让他那样针对我
for him to pick on me like that.
我唯一能想到的就是 我把表妹撞出了马路
The only thing I can think of is I ran my cousin off the road.
桑德拉·莫里斯
史蒂文的表妹
现在是在为埃弗里起诉马尼托沃克县政♥府♥一案录证词
We're on the record in the matter of Avery v. Manitowoc County.
你能举起右手宣誓吗
Would you raise your right hand, please, to be sworn in?
你是否庄严宣誓 你所述之言
Do you solemnly swear the testimony you're about to give
2005年10月11日
埃弗里诉马尼托沃克县政♥府♥ 宣誓
为事实及事实之全部 绝无虚言 上帝保佑你
will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
是的
Yes.
女士 我将给你出示一份
Ma'am, I'm gonna show you a report
史蒂文·埃弗里露阴行为的报告
about Steven Avery, indecent exposure.
报告显示在1984年9月20日
It indicates that there was a complaint
曾有一例关于此事的控告
received September 20th, 1984.
上面说 "他在她开车经过时
It says that "He has been known to masturbate
在汽车引擎盖上手♥淫♥"
on the hood of the car as she's driving past."
看到了吗
Do you see that?
-看到了 -是你跟警♥察♥这么说的吗
- Yes. - Did you tell that to the police?
我没说这么详细 我没...
I didn't put it in that many words. I didn't...
他没有在我的引擎盖上手♥淫♥
He didn't masturbate on the hood of my car,
但他有来到我车前 然后...
but he did come out in front of my car and he was...
做那事
doing his thing.
这发生在你以每小时6♥4♥公里的时速
This is while you're driving 40 miles
开过他房♥子的时候
an hour by his house?
他 他有朝马路这边跑
He did... He did run out towards the road.
他有备而来 做了充足的准备
He was prepared. He had it all ready.
好的 然后又写到 "他和他妻子在
OK. It then says "He has had sexual relations
门外草坪上发♥生♥关♥系♥..."
with his wife out on the lawn..."
-这个 我没... -让我读完问题
- That, I have nothing... - Let me just finish the question.
"...光天化日下
"...while all the neighbors are home
所有邻居在家都能看到"
in the daytime and able to watch."
-我没有说过这个 -好
- That, I didn't say at all. - OK.
你能解释写这个的人
Do you have any explanation for why
为什么要说你有说过这些话吗
whoever is writing this might say that you said that?
-我不知道 -好
- I don't know. - OK.
是否有段时期
Was there a period
你在附近的一家酒馆
where you were spending time in a nearby tavern
-谈论史蒂文·埃弗里 -也许吧
- and talking about Steven Avery? - I might've.
我也许去过好几家酒馆
I might've went to several taverns.
在1985年 你个人和史蒂文·埃弗里关系融洽吗
In 1985, were you personally friendly with Steven Avery?
不
No.
实际上 你抓住一切机会表明你对他的讨厌
In fact, you actively disliked him.
-当时是这样吗 -是的
- Is that right? At that time. - Yes.
好 并且你不会对此保持沉默
OK. And you weren't quiet about it.
威斯康星州 马尼托沃克县
了解史蒂文的人都知道他是无害的
The people that were close to Steve knew he was harmless.
他总是很开心 总是在笑
He was always happy, happy, happy. Always laughing.
总想逗大家笑
Always wanted to make other people laugh.
我觉得外面社区的人把他看作
I think the people in the outside community
金姆·杜卡特
史蒂文的表姐
埃弗里家的一员
viewed him as an Avery.
他们觉得他是惹是生非的人
You know, viewed him as troublemaker.
他们会说 "又一个埃弗里被抓了
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表