剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
I got no idea.
不知道是不是县政♥府♥动了什么手脚
If the county did something, or whatever,
试图让证据都指向我
in trying to plant evidence on me or something,
我也不知道
I don't know.
县政♥府♥要真做出这种事 我也不会讶异
I wouldn't put nothing past the county.
马克·罗勒
马尼托沃克县地区检察官
为避免出现任何不当行为
To avoid any appearance whatsoever of any impropriety,
我决定任命
I made the decision to seek the appointment
卡柳梅特县地区检察官肯·克拉兹
of Ken Kratz, Calumet County District Attorney,
为本案的特别检察官
as special prosecutor in this case.
埃弗里先生认为马尼托沃克县政♥府♥
What is your response to Mr. Avery's comment
可能试图给他强加罪名
that Manitowoc County may be trying to
肯·克拉兹
特别检察官
卡柳梅特县地区检察官
您对此事作何回应
pull one over on him?
我很乐意对此发言
Yeah, that I'm happy to talk about.
再次重申 那个案子对于
That's something that, again,
罗勒地区检察官 福克斯法官
District Attorney Rohrer and Judge Fox
马尼托沃克县警局
and really the Manitowoc Sheriff's Department
以及其他执法部门
and other law enforcement community
都极其敏感...
was very sensitive to...
不容许出现任何争议
any appearance at all of conflict.
我认为不仅是真实出现的争议
Not just an actual conflict,
而是包含任何形式出现的争议
but any appearance of conflict, I think.
再者 罗勒地区检察官
Again, talking about District Attorney Rohrer,
他要求另一个机构
the foresight that he had to bring in another agency,
比如卡柳梅特县的执法机构
a law enforcement agency, like Calumet County,
还要求另一位检察官
another prosecutor like
比如卡柳梅特县地区检察官
the Calumet County District Attorney,
他煞费苦心如此
was meant to do just that,
就是为了确保不会出现
to make sure that there couldn't even be
任何这样的指控
those kind of allegations.
他们什么都没有发现
They ain't finding nothing.
因为的确什么都没有
'Cause there ain't nothing there,
他们怎么会有所发现呢
so why are they gonna find anything?
我能想到的只有
All I can think is
他们企图再次栽赃我
they're trying to railroad me again.
县警局录像
"尊敬的埃弗里先生 我诚挚地邀请您..."
"Dear Mr. Avery. I would like to invite you--"
等等 我把椅子移开
Here, I'll move this chair.
地板这里有个洞 小心点
There's a hole in the floor right here. Be careful.
好
Ok.
"出席'威斯康星昭雪计划'
"To a luncheon that the Wisconsin Innocence Project
威斯康星大学法学院
2005年11月1日
于今年11月19日
will be holding for exonerees
为威斯康星州及其周边的
from Wisconsin and surrounding states
无罪蒙冤人士举办的午餐会
on November 19th of this year.
史蒂文·埃弗里
埃弗里路12390号♥
此次午餐会的目的在于
The purpose of this luncheon
让所有无罪蒙冤人士团结起来
will be to bring exonerees together
建立彼此互帮互助的网络和团队"
to build a network and support group for each other."
我看他是没法出席了
I don't think he's gonna be able to make it.
谨上
康斯威星昭雪计划
罗宾·道尔顿
法律系学生
我们应该把这些鞋子都带走
We should take all those shoes
以备一些需要比对脚印
in case we have any unsolved burglaries
来侦破的盗窃案之需
with foot impressions.
看这个
Yeah, there we go.
你可以把它拿到这边一点吗
Can you move it over here a little bit?
很好
Perfect.
我还没回家 他们就在搜查了
I hadn't been home. They just been searching.
要把证据放进我的家里 或者废车场里
You know, how hard is it to put evidence in the house?
有什么难度
Or on the property?
警长 那个老警长
The sheriff-- the old sheriff
之前就这样栽赃过我
was out to get me the first time.
我怎么知道
How do I know he ain't got
他这次会不会也那样干 对吧
nothing to do with it this time, you know?
我不知道
I don't know.
在执法机构为期八天的调查期间
埃弗里一家被禁止踏入其产权下的土地和房♥屋
米什康特
米什康特消防局
区域急救服务
你们有继续和史蒂文·埃弗里谈话吗
Have you continued to talk to Steven Avery?
他们正在...他正在配合调查
They are-- He is cooperating with the investigation.
杰瑞·帕戈尔警长
卡柳梅特县警局
他家的其他人呢
Is the rest of his family?
是的 他们也在配合调查
Yes, they are.
-为什么 -你们是否清楚
- How so? - Do you yet know
她预约拍摄的顺序
what the order of her appointments was
以及她最后拜访的是谁
and who she visited last?
我们认为应该快查清了
We feel we are narrowing in on that.
你认为史蒂文·埃弗里是她生前见过的
Do you think Steven Avery is the last person
最后一个人吗
who saw her alive?
我们认为应该快查清了
We feel we are narrowing in on that.
头条新闻
今晚 埃弗里一家觉得
Tonight the Averys feel like
他们已然成为本次调查的焦点
they've become the focus of this investigation
并且感觉到警方不信他们的话
and feel like police are calling them liars.
埃弗里一家目前都蛰居在
The entire Avery family is holed up
马里内特县的一间小屋里
in their Marinette County cabin right now,
事发三天后 他们被告知仍不得回家
being told after three days they still cannot go home.
但他们说 调查人员不告诉他们
Yet they say investigators won't tell them
发生了什么事
what's going on.
埃弗里说 他觉得自己又成了一名嫌疑犯
Avery says he once again feels like a suspect
他很担心警方随时可能逮捕他
and fears that any moment, police could arrest him.
一切又回来了
It all comes back.
所有的记忆和其他的事 它们正...
All these memories and everything else, and they're...
再一次朝我涌来
just sketching me out again.
我的内心感到很煎熬
And deep down, it hurts.
我真心希望他们能找到特瑞莎
A hundred percent of my hopes are with finding Teresa.
我们最后听到关于她的消息 是她在周一下午还活着
When we last heard, she was alive on Monday afternoon.
在听到其他消息前
And until we hear otherwise,
我们会一直相信她还活着
that's what we're gonna believe,
并为之祈祷
that's what we're gonna pray.
紧急寻人
特瑞莎·海尔贝克
我祈祷上帝在她身边
I'm just praying that God is next to her.
请带她回家
Please bring her home.
我们别无他求 只求让她回家吧
That's all we want. Just bring her home.
拜托 快有人找到她吧
Please, somebody find her.
紧急寻人
特瑞莎·海尔贝克
你们外出搜寻的时候 他们有什么发现吗
Did they find anything while you were out searching?
我不会对此发表评论的
I'm not really gonna comment on that,
不过要是有什么发现
but if anything was found, you know,
我们有恰当的机构
we had proper authority and
瑞恩·希莱加斯
特瑞莎的前男友
也有专业的人员去进行所需的调查
had professionals take a look at it as needed.
你去过现场多少次
How many times were you on the site?
周六他们发现汽车的时候你在场
You were there Saturday when they found the car,
不过除此之外 你还去过多少次现场
but how many other times were you on the site?
你从没去过现场
You were never on the site.
我...我从没去过现场
I-- I wasn't-- I wasn't on the site.
没有那回事
That's not true at all.
你去过那儿吗 麦克
Did you get there, Mike?
你有参与现场的搜救工作吗
Were you a part of the... on the site searching?
-我们... -不 那些人
- We-- - No, the people--
我是说 刚开始...
I mean, the original--
一开始发现汽车的人
Who originally found the vehicle
是我们搜救队的一员
was a member of our search party.
是我们搜救队的一员
It was a member of our search party
她申请了搜查那片区域的许可
who asked permission to go onto the site.
但除她以外 没有人去过
But no one other than that has ever been
埃弗里家的地盘
on the Avery property.
没人去过
On the actual site.
那里已经作为犯罪现场封锁了
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表