剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
that the jury has reached its verdicts in this case.
现在 我将请求陪审团主席
At this time, I will ask the foreperson
把裁决结果交给法警
to present the verdicts to the bailiff
以便他将裁决结果呈上
so that they may be brought forward.
现在 法庭将宣读裁决结果
At this time, the court will read the verdicts.
第一项罪名 裁决结果如下
On count one, the verdict reads as follows:
"我们 陪审团 认为被告史蒂文·艾伦·埃弗里
"We, the jury, find the defendant, Steven A. Avery,
在被起诉的第一项罪名
guilty of first degree intentional homicide
故意杀人罪上有罪
as charged in the first count of the information."
第二项罪名 裁决结果如下
On count two, the verdict reads:
"我们 陪审团 认为被告史蒂文·艾伦·埃弗里
"We, the jury, find the defendant, Steven A. Avery,
在被起诉的第二项罪名
not guilty of mutilating a corpse
毁尸罪上无罪
as charged in the second count of the information."
第三项罪名 裁决结果如下
On count three, the verdict reads:
"我们 陪审团 认为被告史蒂文·埃弗里
"We, the jury, find the defendant, Steven Avery,
在被起诉的第三项罪名
guilty of possession of a firearm,
持有枪♥械♥罪上有罪
as charged in the third count of the information."
第一项罪名裁决结果
The verdict on count one is signed
由陪审团主席于今日签署
by the foreperson of the jury, dated today.
其余裁决结果也由陪审团主席签署
The other verdicts are also signed by the foreperson of the jury.
陪审团成员 我代表马尼托沃克县
Members of the jury, on behalf of Manitowoc County,
向你们在本案中的付出
I would like to express my sincerest gratitude and appreciation
表达我最诚挚的感激和感谢
for your service in this case.
我对法庭要求你们在本案庭审期间
I recognize the personal sacrifice
所作出的个人牺牲表示感谢
that the court has required of you during this trial.
这牺牲是每个市民享受我们的司法系统
That sacrifice is a necessary part of the price we pay
所必须付出的代价之一
for the judicial system every citizen enjoys.
我希望这次经历能让你们受益匪浅
I hope that you found the experience a rewarding one.
现在 你们可以离庭了
At this time, you are excused.
显然我们对结果很满意
We're obviously happy with the results.
我们相信本次审判的结果是公正的
We believe that a just result was reached in this trial.
起诉前我们已经
We had a pretty good idea going into this prosecution
很清楚埃弗里先生的为人
the kind of individual that Mr. Avery was.
我认为埃弗里先生对特瑞莎·海尔贝克的所作所为
I think that what Mr. Avery did to Teresa Halbach
充分说明了
should speak volumes as to
埃弗里先生是个怎样的人
the kind of person that... that Mr. Avery is,
所以我很高兴
and that's why I'm very happy
马尼托沃克县的人♥民♥
that the citizens of Manitowoc County
不用再担心埃弗里先生
won't need to worry about Mr.Avery
出现在他们的街道上
being on their streets anymore.
好了
Ok.
就个人而言 我相信
Just on a personal note, I'm sure
我能代表整个原告团队
I speak on behalf of the entire prosecution team
感谢大家允许我们
in thanking all of you for allowing us to, uh...
在小小的卡柳梅特县
to kind of host this...
为你们举♥行♥这次庭审
this trial for you here in little Calumet County,
以上 晚安 谢谢大家
so with that, have a good evening. Thank you, everyone.
-谢谢大家 -谢谢
- Thank you, gentlemen. - Thank you.
好
All right.
你认为陪审团做出了某种妥协吗
Do you think that's some kind of compromise by the jury?
这你得去问陪审团了
I-- You know, you'd have to ask jurors that.
但我无法解释 看起来显然是
Um, but... I can't explain how one would arrive at,
未达成一致的裁决最终能出结果
um, what clearly seemed to be inconsistent verdicts.
也不是第一次出现这种情况了
It's not the first time that's ever happened though either.
你之前说这次审判可能是一次救赎
You talked about this process as potentially being redemptive
你显得有点激动
and you get a little emotional about it.
现在审判已结束
I mean, now you've been through this process.
这是你期望的救赎吗
Was it the redemption you'd hoped for?
不是 救赎还要等
No. Redemption will have to wait,
正如生活中大多数事情一样
as it so often does in human affairs.
只能继续等
Um... it just will have to wait.
我们的刑事司法系统在1985年
Our criminal justice system failed
严重辜负了史蒂文·埃弗里
Steven Avery badly in 1985.
继那之后又一次次地辜负他
It failed him time and time again after 1985.
我担心这又是一次历史重演
Um... I fear this is one more failure,
尽管每个人都已尽力
in spite of everyone's best efforts,
竭尽所能了
um, and honest efforts.
因此在个人层面我非常感伤
So I'm very sad at a personal level
因为我的官司败诉
because I've lost a case.
在一个更广泛的层面我也感伤
I'm sad at a broader level,
因为我们的人生中
that we'll-- We-- you know, in human life,
我们在正义的路上始终没有进步
we just haven't mastered justice any better than we have.
所以你是否认为现在有一个凶手
So do you think that there's a killer out there
正逍遥法外
that the police have not caught?
绝对是的 我是说...
Absolutely. I mean...
这就是我们一直以来秉持的立场
That's been our position all along.
你认为本案判决有罪
Do you think the guilty verdict on the homicide
会增加还是减少
makes it more likely or less likely
布兰登·戴西案被判有罪的可能性
that Brendan Dassey would be found guilty of that?
对于布兰登·戴西案我们不作评价
We're not gonna comment on Brendan Dassey's case at all.
无可奉告
Not gonna comment about it at all.
各位也不该对此发表言论
Neither should you.
在审判这天还主观臆断 多么讽刺
How's that for being judgmental on a day of judgments here?
他是一个即将面对审判的孩子
Um... this is a kid who has a trial upcoming and, um...
我希望
I'd like to see him start
比起他的舅舅
with a stronger presumption of innocence
他能有更牢固的无罪推定
than his adult uncle was able to.
-谢谢你们 -谢谢
- Thank you, gentlemen. - Thank you.
好
All right.
埃弗里废车场
事情的结果
The way it turned out?
他们得逞了
They got their way.
就这样
Period.
马尼托沃克县再次获胜
Manitowoc County won again.
埃弗里废车场
安德鲁·科尔伯恩警官
Sergeant Andrew Colborn,
是遭到指控栽赃证据的执法人员之一
one of the law enforcement officers accused of planting evidence,
他今天发表声明 其言部分如下
released a statement today. It reads in part,
新闻快报
"我祈求希望本判决能够移除
"I hope and pray that this verdict helps put to rest
民众对于我部门的
any suspicions or loss of confidence that this community
任何疑虑或不信任
may have felt towards our department,
因为我敢保证这个部门
because I assure everyone that this agency
有着国家最优秀的
has some of the finest law enforcement officers
一批执法人员"
in the country in its employ." End quote.
埃弗里案判决
福克斯11频道也联♥系♥上了斯科特·塔迪克
Fox 11 also spoke with Scott Tadych,
史蒂文·埃弗里的姐夫
Steven Avery's brother-in-law.
他表示 "昨天所发生的
He said, quote, "What happened yesterday
是这世上最好的事"
is the best thing in the world."
以及 "他罪有应得"
And also, "He got what he got comin' to him."
不知道这样说会让你心里好受还是难过
I mean, I don't know if this will make you feel good or bad,
但第一次的表决 你知道
but the first vote, you know,
通常陪审团开始讨论前 他们会说
a lot of times what jurors do is they go in and they say,
"我们先来举手表态
"OK, let's just take a--
看看大家目前倾向于哪一方"
see a show of hands where people are leaning right now."
七个人投他无罪
Seven for not guilty.
表决结果七票无罪 三票有罪 两个未决定
The vote was seven innocent, three guilty and two undecided.
他们起先的意见是这样的
That's the way they started off.
但显然地结果没能维持那样
Now obviously it didn't stay that way and...
我们大部分的人都随和而且放松
The majority of us were easygoing and laid-back.
但是也是有几个固执的
But, um... there were a couple stubborn ones, too.
而且 似乎
And, um, it seems like
固执的人能够动摇比较随和的人
stubborn people can sway softer people their way.
我也不知道
It's just-- I don't know.
由于某种原因 心理上来说 我认为这是可能的
For some reason, psychologically, I think that's possible.
我知道当时有三位固执的陪审员
I know there were three that were stubborn and,
不参与讨论
you know, weren't participating,
这使得我在场感到不舒服
which made me feel uncomfortable, being there.
我在陪审团参与了四小时的审议
I deliberated for four hours with the jury
理查德·马♥勒♥
提前离场的陪审员
后来因紧急医疗状况必须离开
and had to leave because of a medical emergency.
我感觉有些存有偏见的陪审员
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表