剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
We'll take our afternoon break at this time.
参加了初审聆讯之后 我认为
It's my belief, having attended the preliminary hearing,
有相当大的机会能
that there's a tremendous opportunity
呈现一次真实且内容丰富的辩护
to present a real and substantial defense.
但他需要很多钱才能支付得起
But he would need a lot of money to put up the kind of defense
在这起案子中需要的那种辩护
that should be put up in this criminal case.
根据已出示的证据
Based on the evidence presented,
法庭有合理理由
the court is going to determine that there's probable cause
相信有人犯下了重罪
to believe that a felony has been committed.
今天到此为止 休庭
We are adjourned for today.
埃弗里夫人 我是第五频道的安吉妮特
Mrs. Avery, I'm Angenette from Channel 5.
-我们想知道... -我儿子是无辜的
- We just wanted to ask you-- - My son is innocent.
你们有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
夫人 能跟我们解释下吗
Ma'am, can you please tell us about that?
鉴于今天所有的证据都表明他有罪
In spite of all the evidence today?
他不承认他有罪
You know, he's denying this.
所以他当然要说是别人做的
He certainly has to blame it on someone else.
麦克·海尔贝克
特瑞莎的弟弟
为什么不呢 他选择嫁祸给马尼托沃克县警方
Why not... I mean... He chooses the Manitowoc County police.
我是完全不信的
I don't believe that one bit. Um...
所有我知道的证据 以及今天
All the evidence I know about and the evidence, other evidence,
出示的其他证据都指向他
that was presented today obviously are leading to him.
今天 海尔贝克家与被指控杀害了他们挚爱的特瑞莎的
Today, the Halbach family came face-to-face with Steven Avery,
突发新闻
黛安娜·阿尔维亚
马尼托沃克县
史蒂文·埃弗里正面接触了
the man accused of killing their beloved Teresa.
史蒂文·埃弗里继续被关押在卡柳梅特县监狱
Steven Avery remains in the Calumet County jail
保释金设为五十万
on a $500,000 cash bond.
如果这些罪名成立
If convicted of these charges,
头条新闻
艾米丽·默提塞克
马尼托沃克县
史蒂文·埃弗里的余生都将在监狱里度过
Steven Avery will spend the rest of his life in prison.
县警局 交♥警♥队 监狱
监狱
史蒂文被关押在卡柳梅特县监狱
距离埃弗里废车场6♥4♥公里
他们有两周时间把我弄出去
They got two weeks to get me out.
-谁 -谁都行
- Who does? - Anybody.
如果我没出去 那一切就结束了
If I ain't out, it's over.
你又在说瞎话了
Now you're talking stupid again.
没有 我给自己两周的时间
No, I'm giving myself two weeks.
-别犯傻 -你等着看吧
- Don't act so stupid! - You watch me.
-什么 -已经完了
- What? - It's over.
-别瞎闹 -我没有
- Don't get strange. - I ain't strange.
我受够了这个世界 受够了折磨
'Cause I'm sick of this world. I'm sick of suffering.
情况会好转的 你就...
You know, better days are coming. Just...
不会好转的
No, there ain't no better days coming.
会的
Yeah, there is.
只可能恶化
No, there could be worse days coming.
-坚持住... -我会的 两周
- Just hold on and... - I'm gonna hold on. Two weeks.
你会出来的 我打算把废车场卖♥♥了
...you'll be out. 'Cause I'm putting the business up.
埃弗里废车场
比你的保释金多 史蒂文
That's more than your bail, even.
那你早就该卖♥♥掉了
That should've been put up a long time ago, then.
营业中
我说了 我受够了这一切
I told you, I'm sick of this.
我知道你现在很煎熬 但是...
I know you're going through hell, but...
请冷静 静下心来
settle down and settle the mind down.
我们不会放弃
We won't give up on this side.
营业中
我要放弃了
I'm giving up on this side.
你也不能放弃
You don't give up on your side, either.
那你们就该行动起来
Well, then you gotta put your ass in gear, then.
我们在努力 史蒂文 你只需要坚持住
We're trying, Steve, so you just gotta hang in there and whatnot.
无论如何他们都会赢的
They're gonna win anyway.
不会的
No, they're not.
穷♥人♥会输 输的永远都是穷♥人♥
Poor people lose. Poor people lose all the time.
这个我可不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
-我让你妈和你说 -好
- Well, I'll put Ma back on here now. - All right.
别瞎说了 你是无辜的
Now don't talk stupid. You're innocent.
你是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我知道 可那又怎样
I know. But so what?
我让你见识下"那又怎样"
I'll give you a "So what".
我要隔着电♥话♥打你鼻子
I'll hit you right on your nose through the phone.
是吗 那你来打啊
Yeah? Come on, then.
-打了 伤了我的手指 -是啊
- There. Now I hurt my finger. - Yeah.
关键证据使史蒂文·埃弗里正式受到起诉
Critical evidence builds the case against Steven Avery.
现在正直播 DNA是如何让
We're live with how DNA leaves little doubt
特瑞莎·海尔贝克的命运尘埃落定的
about the fate of Teresa Halbach.
死刑
格伦·米尔斯
州参议员艾伦·拉塞进行过一次咨♥询♥性公♥投♥
State Senator Alan Lasee introduced an advisory referendum
让投票者决定是否
that would let voters decide if the death penalty
该恢复死刑
should be brought back.
他对记者和媒体发表的
Every statement he makes to the press,
跟进报道
谋杀案 25岁女摄影师遇害
警方依法没收了嫌疑人卧室中的一个书架
认为证据就藏在其中
每一条言论都会受到非难
to the media, will be taken apart.
这些是史蒂文·埃弗里在1988年
These are the Easter cards
爸爸爱你们
我恨妈妈
她会付出代价的
寄给他四个孩子的复活节卡片
Steven Avery sent to his four children in 1988.
他向他们索取亲吻 然后威胁杀死他的前妻
He asked for kisses, then threatens to kill his ex-wife.
亲我
我恨妈妈
她会付出代价的
卡柳梅特县监狱
只是这个看似有着分♥裂♥人格的男人的其中一面
Just another side to this man's seemingly split personality.
"史蒂文·埃弗里是杀人犯
"Steven Avery is a murderer.
祝你们全家死无葬身之地 王八蛋"
May your entire family rot in hell. Bastard."
芭芭·简达
史蒂文的妹妹
这只是我们收到的信件之一
That's just one of the letters that we get.
这封真的很恶毒
Well, this one was real nasty.
这封写的是"史蒂文·埃弗里是凶手
This one says "Steven Avery is a killer.
请让他妈妈闭上她的嘴
Please tell his mother to shut her mouth.
公众并不想听"
The public does not want to hear it."
多洛丝·埃弗里
史蒂文的母亲
在我现在看来
It seems to me right now
他就像被当做一条狗
that he's getting treated just like a dog
或是什么被囚禁的畜生一样对待
or anything else that's cooped up.
查克·埃弗里
史蒂文的哥哥
可是我又有什么资格说这些呢 我算老几
But... who am I to say? Who am I?
我觉得他们该放过他
I think they ought to just leave him out
让我们继续生活 不要再打扰我们
and let us go on with our lives and leave us alone.
钱给他们就是了
They can have the money.
如果是因为那笔钱
You know, if it's 'cause of all that money.
我不要那笔钱
I'll give that money up.
只要他们能放过我
As long as they let me alone.
我想要自♥由♥ 我想再次结婚
I want my freedom, and I want to get married again.
如果我都不能正常生活的话 钱又有什么用
Money ain't nothing, you know, if I can't live it.
我祈祷媒体 还有那些说"他有罪"的人
I pray the media, the people that said, "Find him guilty,"
珍妮·埃弗里
史蒂文的女儿
好好想想 为什么他要这么做
think about that. Why would he do it?
他们难道不明白吗
Don't people see this?
埃米莉
史蒂文的外孙女
他本来还有大把的人生
He had his whole life ahead of him.
坐了二十年的牢才出狱
Spent 20 years in prison trying to get out.
伊冯·瑟斯
史蒂文的姑姑
父母想尽办法让你出来
Parents trying to get you out.
终于出狱了 脸上乐开了花
You get out. You got a big smile on your face.
你走出了牢房♥ 也很开心
You're walking out. You're happy.
难道就为了再次被捕吗
To put the handcuffs back on you?
不 不是这样的
No. No.
其中一定有很严重的错误
Something-- something is terribly wrong there.
非常严重的错误
Something is terribly wrong.
他们不在乎
They don't care.
他们会抓无辜的人 把罪名扣在他头上
They'll take an innocent man and make him guilty,
阿伦·埃弗里
史蒂文的父亲
他们现在就是这样做的
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表