剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
I gotta go through this over and over.
有时候我在想
Sometimes I just wonder, I don't know.
这一切实在难以接受
It's just hard to take all in, you know?
请坐
You may be seated.
安德鲁·科尔伯恩警官
马尼托沃克县警局
克拉兹先生 现在您可以继续询问了
Mr. Kratz, at this time, you may resume your questioning.
科尔伯恩警官 在第一天
Sergeant Colborn, that first day,
也就是失踪人口案调查进行的第一天
that is, the first day of the missing persons investigation,
11月3日 维格特先生请你协助后
the 3rd of November, after Mr. Wiegert asked for your help,
你与史蒂文·埃弗里有没有进行任何对话
did you have any conversation with Steven Avery at that time?
是的 我有
Yes, I did.
我询问他特瑞莎·海尔贝克是否到过他们的废车场
I asked him if Teresa Halbach had come out to their property
为一辆出♥售♥中的汽车拍照
to photograph a vehicle that they were selling.
埃弗里先生有回答你吗
Mr. Avery have a response for you?
他说她曾给他姐姐的
He said that she was taking some pictures of a van
一辆出♥售♥中的厢型车拍照
that his sister was selling.
接着我问埃弗里先生 她是否曾经提过她要去哪里
And I asked Mr. Avery if she had said where she was going
他说 "我从未和她交谈"
and he said, "I never talked to her.
"她只待了五到十分钟就离开了"
She was only here five or ten minutes, then she left."
他说从未和她交谈
That he never talked to her?
他是这么对我说的 他从未和她交谈
That's what he told me. He never talked to her.
那我们再继续看到11月8日
Let's move on then to the 8th of November.
你是否曾有机会搜查史蒂文·埃弗里的卧室
Did you have occasion to search Steven Avery's bedroom?
-是的 -当时谁和你一起进入了他的卧室
- Yes, sir. - Who did you enter that bedroom with?
库哈尔斯基警官和伦克警督
Deputy Kucharski and Lieutenant Lenk.
进行搜查时
In performing that search,
你是否搬动或是使用过这件家具
did you move or manipulate this piece of furniture?
我承认当时我搜查的动作较为粗鲁
Well, I'll be the first to admit I handled it rather roughly,
我转动 摇晃和拉扯过它
twisting it, shaking it, pulling it.
警官 11月8日当天你是否有看到画面中景象
Sergeant, did you see this image on the 8th of November?
有 当时我正在搜查这张办公桌
Yes. I was searching the desk here.
库哈尔斯基警官当时正坐在床上填写文件
Deputy Kucharski was sitting on the bed filling out paperwork.
伦克警督说了句意思大概是这样的话
Lieutenant Lenk said something to the effect of,
"这里地上有串钥匙"
"There's a key on the floor here."
请问你 科尔伯恩警官
Let me ask you, Sergeant Colborn,
你自己 伦克警督 或是库哈尔斯基警官
did either yourself, Lieutenant Lenk or Deputy Kucharski
是否有人触碰了钥匙
touch that key?
-没有 -为什么
- No, sir. - Why not?
我想当时我们三人都知道
I think all three of us knew at the same time
这是一个非常重要的证物
that this was a very important piece of evidence and...
我们不该污染证物
you know, none of us were gonna taint that.
科尔伯恩警官 据我所知
Sergeant Colborn, you were asked, as I understand,
你在一起民事诉讼中
as part of a civil lawsuit,
被要求提供证词
to provide what's called a deposition.
能否告知陪审团你被问了什么
Can you tell the jury what you were asked about?
1994年或是95年 我接到一通电♥话♥
In 1994 or '95, I had received a telephone call
当时我还是马尼托沃克县监狱的
when I was working in my capacity as a corrections officer
一名狱警
in the Manitowoc County jail.
这通电♥话♥是来自
The telephone call was from somebody
一位自称是警探的人
who identified himself as a detective
他告诉我
and began telling me that
某个曾经在马尼托沃克县犯下性侵罪的犯人
somebody who had committed an assault in Manitowoc County
被他们逮捕了
was in... in their custody
而我们的监狱中可能囚禁了
and we may have somebody in our jail
一位其实并未犯下此罪的无辜囚犯
on that assault charge that... may not have done it.
我回复他
Uh, I told this individual
你可能需要联♥系♥警探
you're probably gonna want to speak to a detective
之后我将电♥话♥转接给一名警探
and I transferred the call to a detective.
就这样 这就是你与埃弗里先生之间的关联
That's it? That's your connection to Mr. Avery?
是的
Yes, sir.
那么我再问你 科尔伯恩警官
Well, let me ask you this, Sergeant Colborn,
你知不知道那通电♥话♥里说的就是史蒂文·埃弗里
do you even know whether that call was about Mr. Steven Avery?
不知道
No, sir.
这件事是否足以让你感到羞辱和困扰
Did that cause you enough embarrassment and enough angst
驱使你去获取并栽赃血液 好让它被发现时
that you obtained and planted blood so that it would be found
埃弗里先生会被冤枉为杀人凶手
and Mr. Avery would be wrongfully accused of a homicide case?
不会
No, sir.
你是否曾经栽赃证据诬陷埃弗里先生
Have you ever planted any evidence against Mr. Avery?
我必须声明这是我头一次
I have to say that this is the first time
人格受到质疑 没有 我没有做过
my integrity has ever been questioned and, no, I have not.
我问完了 法官大人 谢谢
That's all I have for Sergeant Colborn, Judge. Thank you.
这是你头一次人格受到质疑
This is the first time your integrity's been questioned.
身为一名警♥察♥的人格 是的
As it applies to being a police officer, yes.
好 埃弗里的人格已不是头一次遭受质疑了
OK. And it's not the first time Mr. Avery's has been,
所以我有问题要问你
so I have some questions for you.
2005年11月3日
November 3, 2005,
你得知特瑞莎·海尔贝克失踪
when you learned Teresa Halbach was missing,
也就是史蒂文·埃弗里的诉讼案中
was just three weeks after your deposition
你上庭取证的三周后
in Steven Avery's lawsuit.
是的
Yes, sir.
身为值班总指挥
As shift commander,
你本可以指派任何巡逻中的警员
you could've assigned anyone in the road patrol
去埃弗里路的地址查看
to go out to the address on Avery Road.
是的
Yes.
-而你选择亲自前往 -是的
- You chose to do it yourself. - Yes.
-你是否单独前往 -是的
- Did you go alone? - Yes, I did.
你第一份关于2005年11月3日
When, sir, did you first make a written report
与埃弗里见面的书面报告
of anything having to do with
是什么时候写的
the November 3, 2005 meeting with Mr. Avery?
我想是2006年的6月
June of '06, I believe.
也就是说 你和史蒂文·埃弗里
That is, it was almost eight months
在11月3日的对话
after that conversation with Steven Avery,
即本次调查中的首次对话
the first conversation with him in this investigation,
是在历经了大约八个月后
that you wrote down what you say he said to you
才由你回忆记录下的
back on November 3.
是的
Yes, sir.
马尼托沃克县警局
The Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department
自己表明且实际上
had, by their own admission, in fact,
皮特·贝茨
迪恩和杰瑞的调查员
伊利诺伊州 副治安官 1970-1996
也是他们首先指出
they're the first one that brought it up,
存在利益冲突的
that there was a conflict of interest there.
而在罪案调查中
And a conflict of interest
利益冲突大概是
in the investigation of a crime...
任何调查机构所能犯的
is probably the most serious violation
最严重的违规行为
any investigating agency can make,
因为这使得他们在调查中
because it brings into question
行动的可信度受到质疑
their credibility in actions throughout the case.
如果要我猜测的话
If I had to guess, I would say
我想他们宣布利益冲突
that they declared it a conflict of interest
以表示他们注重细节一丝不苟
to dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s.
但是他们并未进行
They didn't implement the procedure
利益冲突发生后应有的步骤
that would follow a conflict of interest.
也就是全面退出调查
And that is quite simply to totally back off.
他们继续活跃在调查中
They continued their active role in the investigation,
他们发现了大部分的证据
they developed most of the evidence,
而当他们去做这些事时
and when they took on that role that they shouldn't have,
也就是说他们选择了
they also committed themselves...
去证明是史蒂文·埃弗里犯了案
to proving Steven Avery had committed the crime.
所以11月5日 6日 7日 8日
So you're in the house on November 5, November 6,
你都在房♥子里 是吗
November 7, November 8. True?
是的
Yes, sir.
你每一次去到埃弗里家
There was no time that you went into Mr. Avery's home
全是和伦克警督一起
when you were not also with Lieutenant Lenk.
是的
No, sir.
你从未在伦克警督不在场的情况下
No time you went in Mr. Avery's garage
进入埃弗里先生的车♥库♥
when Lieutenant Lenk was not also with you?
我印象中没有
Not that I recall.
你把这个案件形容成
This case you would describe as the largest investigation
你作为执法人员参与过的
in which you personally have participated
规模最大的一次调查
as a law enforcement officer?
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表