剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
and there was an old hood of a car leaning up against it
车身是偏青绿色的
and it was kind of bluish-green
我就想 "这真的很反常 真的很反常"
and I thought, "This is really strange. This is really strange."
这车很像我要找的小型越野车
And it looked like a little SUV that, like, I was looking for,
丰田的RAV4
a RAV4 Toyota SUV.
然后我绕到车子后面
And I went around to the back of the vehicle
还是有很多树枝盖着车身
and again there were branches leaning up against it
我注意到车子上写着RAV4
and I noticed that it said RAV4.
于是我的心脏开始狂跳
Well, my heart starting going,
我想 "天哪 应该就是这辆了" 因为...
you know, "Oh, my goodness. Maybe this is it." Because-
-先停一下 帕姆 -好吧 抱歉
- Let me stop you right there, Pam. - OK, sorry.
你看到它后 斯特姆小姐 你做出了什么反应
When you saw this, Ms. Sturm, what did you do?
我开始很担心我们的人身安全
I became very, very worried for our safety.
因为十有八♥九♥ 这就是特瑞莎的车
Because 90 percent, this was probably Teresa's car
而我们正身处险境
and we're in danger.
于是我大喊妮可尔的名字
So I called Nikole's name.
我可能甚至尖叫了 我本不该这么做的
I think I maybe even screamed. I shouldn't have, but I did.
然后我跑到她所在的地方
And I went running to the area where she was.
我说 "妮可尔 妮可尔
I said, "Nikole! Nikole!
你必须来看看这辆车 这一定是她的车
You have to come and see this car. It must be her car."
你有试图去确认是不是这辆车吗
Did you attempt to verify the identification of this vehicle?
-是的 -怎么做的
- Yes. - And how was that done?
我女儿妮可尔把手♥机♥带来了 我们...
My daughter Nikole brought her cell phone along and we--
我该说一下前情
I should back up.
瑞恩把帕戈尔治安官的直线电♥话♥给了我们
Ryan gave us a direct line to Sheriff Pagel
以防我们有所发现
in case we found something.
于是我打给了帕戈尔治安官
So I called Sheriff Pagel.
我说 "我想我找到那辆车了"
And I said, "I think I found the vehicle."
在你们进入废车场后
How long from when you entered that property
花了多长时间找到了特瑞莎的车
did it take you to find Teresa's vehicle?
我记得我们是在9点50分进去的...
I believed we entered at ten to ten...
10点20到25之间 我们找到了那辆车
And by 10:20 to 10:25, we had found the vehicle.
斯特姆小姐 你知道废车场内有多少辆车吗
Ms. Sturm, do you know how many vehicles are on this property?
当时我不知道 完全不知道
I didn't at the time. I had no idea.
现在看来 你觉得当时你是走运了吗
Looking at it now, do you think you got lucky?
是的 也不算走运
Yeah. Well, not lucky.
是上帝为我们指了路 我坚信如此
God showed us the way, I do believe that.
好的 现在看到车场全貌
All right, do you think looking at this exhibit now
你觉得你和你女儿小妮
that you and your daughter Nicky
能搜查完整个废车场吗
could have searched that entire salvage yard?
我们会尝试
We would've tried.
有必要的话我们第二天会继续去
We would've came back the next day if we had to.
好
All right.
我至今也不相信斯特姆小姐
I never believe and to this day don't believe Ms. Sturm's
所谓的"圣灵指引我"的理论
"Holy Spirit guided me there" theory.
并非我不相信它的可能性
Not that I don't believe that that's possible.
我只是不相信她
But I just don't believe her.
我一点儿也不信她 我不...
I do not believe her at all. I never--
她感觉太古怪了
She just seemed too weird.
-没错 -而且...
- Right. - And, um...
他们...他们直奔那台车而去
You know, it's... They went right to that thing.
有人在她们去之前就知道车在那里
Somebody knew that vehicle was there before they ever went there,
我相信是这样
I'm convinced of it.
11月9日 星期三 下午3:20
你认为那辆车如何跑到废车场的
How do you think that truck got on that property?
你认为是从哪个方向进去...
Which way do you think they came in or...?
我看到了尾灯
Well, when I seen tail lights by me
查克看到了头灯
and Chuck had seen headlights by him.
我不清楚谁驾驶的
I don't know who drove it.
它是朝着哪个方向
Which way was it pointed?
-什么 -那辆车
- What? - The truck.
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
有其他的入口吗 还是...
What-- Was there a different way in there or...
有两条路线进入什么的吗
two ways into there or what?
有很多不同路线可以进去
There's a bunch of ways in there.
可以从大马路进去 可以从我这
There's the main road, there's by me,
-还有从坑洞那 -好
- there's in the pit. - OK.
那这个警♥察♥呢
What about this cop?
你想给我们讲讲吗
Want to tell us about that?
塔米告诉我的
Tammy told me that.
-塔米告诉你的吗 -对
- Tammy told you? - Yeah.
她是你的朋友还是什么
She a friend of yours or something or...?
对 我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
她跟你说了什么
What did she tell you?
她听说...
That... she heard...
她告诉我 她听说是警♥察♥放到那的
She told me that she'd heard that a cop put it out there
-栽赃证据 -把什么放到那儿
- and planted evidence. - Put what out there?
那台车
That vehicle.
-特瑞莎的车吗 -对
- And that's Teresa's vehicle? - Yeah.
所以塔米告诉你 有人告诉她...
So Tammy told you that somebody told her...
-对 - 有位警♥察♥把那台车
- Yeah. - ...that a cop put that vehicle,
-特瑞莎的车 停到了你的废车场 -是的
- Teresa's vehicle, out on your property. - Yeah.
安德鲁·科尔伯恩警官
马尼托沃克县警局
巡警们经常做的一件事之一
One of the things road patrol officers frequently do
就是联♥系♥调度中心
is call in to dispatch and give the dispatcher
给调度员呈报他们所拦截下的车辆
the license plate number of a car they've stopped
或是可疑车辆的车牌号♥
or a car that looks out of place for some reason.
-是这样吗 -是的
- Correct? - Yes, sir.
调度员能调阅
And the dispatcher can get information
-车牌注册者的资料 -是的
- about to whom a license plate is registered. - Yes, sir.
如果车辆被遗弃 或是车内无人
If the car is abandoned or there's nobody in the car,
注册资料能告诉你车主是谁
the registration tells you who the owner presumably is.
是的
Yes, sir.
接下来我要请你听一段简短的通话内容
I'm gonna ask you to listen, if you would, to a short phone call.
马尼托沃克县警局 我是琳恩
Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department, this is Lynn.
-琳恩 -你好 安迪
- Lynn. - Hi, Andy.
请帮我查一下SWH582的车主
Can you run Sam-William-Henry-582?
好 这里显示她是失踪人士
OK. It shows that she's a missing person.
-车辆注册于特瑞莎·海尔贝克名下 -好
- And it lists to Teresa Halbach. - OK.
这就是你要找的吗 安迪
OK, that's what you're looking for, Andy?
99年的丰田车吗
Ninety-nine Toyota?
-对 -好 谢谢
- Yep. - OK, thank you.
不客气 再见
You're so welcome. Bye-bye.
你请求调度中心查看车牌号♥为
OK. What you're asking the dispatch is to run a plate
"SWH582"的车辆信息 我没听错吧
that's "Sam-William-Henry-582"? Did I hear that correctly?
是的
Yes, sir.
你说人名是为了说清首字母吗
Sam-William-Henry would be S-W-H-5-8-2?
是的
Yes.
是这块车牌吗
This license plate?
是的
Yes, sir.
然后调度员告诉你车牌资料显示
And the dispatcher tells you that the plate comes back
车辆属于一位失踪女子
to a missing person or woman.
是的
Yes, sir.
-特瑞莎·海尔贝克 -是的
- Teresa Halbach. - Yes, sir.
接着你问调度员"99年的丰田吗"
And then you tell the dispatcher, "Oh, '99 Toyota?"
不 我记得是她告诉我的
No, I thought she told me that.
这里显示她是失踪人士
It shows that she's a missing person.
车辆注册于特瑞莎·海尔贝克名下
And it lists to Teresa Halbach.
-好 -这就是你要找的吗 安迪
- OK. - OK, that's what you're looking for, Andy?
-99年的丰田车吗 -对
- Ninety-nine Toyota? - Yep.
-好 谢谢 -不客气 再见
- OK, thank you. - You're so welcome. Bye-bye.
当你打电♥话♥时 你正看着那组车牌吗
Were you looking at these plates when you called them in?
没有
No, sir.
你记得你打过这通电♥话♥吗
Do you have any recollection of making that phone call?
记得 我想是2005年11月3日打的
Yeah, I'm guessing eleven-oh-three-oh-five.
大概是我接到维格特调查员的电♥话♥后
Probably after I received a phone call from Investigator Wiegert
他告知我有人失踪
letting me know that there was a missing person.
维格特调查员 他打给你的时候
Investigator Wiegert, did he give you the license plate number
告诉了你特瑞莎·海尔贝克的车牌号♥吗
for Teresa Halbach when he called you?
我不记得
You know, I just don't remember
当时确切的对话内容
the exact content of our conversation then.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表