剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
How can I know any more than that?
你是船长 你坐船长的椅子
You're the captain. You get the captain's chair.
摩根船长为加勒比地区最著名的海盗
摩根船长的弟兄们呢
Where's the Morgans?
要我说 血在哪里
I say, where is the blood?
阿伦·埃弗里
史蒂文的父亲
哪怕是宰头鹿...
Now you cut a deer, uh --
就假设你在宰一头鹿 这是屠宰台
Say you're butchering a deer and here's the table.
你肯定会...把血弄得一地都是...
You're gonna have... on the floor and all --
我宰过很多鹿
I cut a lot of 'em up.
我明白您的意思
No, I understand.
人体里大概有五升的血液
There's about five quarts of blood in the human body
并没有这方面的证据
and, you know, there's no evidence of that,
我们当然可以 也确实会去这么辩护
but we certainly can argue and we are going to argue
"血迹在哪里"
"Where is the blood?"
如果杰瑞现在给我一枪
Well, Jerry shoots me right now,
我肯定会喷出点什么
something's gonna come out of me.
这可说不好
Maybe yes, maybe no.
也许会喷出点屁话
Maybe a little bullshit.
那可有不少屁话
That's a lot of bullshit coming out.
不止一点呢
More ways than one.
我不会朝你开枪的 别担心
I won't shoot you. Don't worry.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
当你跨站着对着某人 血会高速喷溅而出
High velocity spatter, you standing over somebody...
血会...
it goes...
小血点会喷得到处都是
All over and it's tiny,
-小血点 -很大范围内都会铺满小血点
- tiny little-- - It's tiny, it's fat, it spreads,
那些破铜烂铁上肯定到处都是
it's just gonna, like, cover all the junk.
室内越是杂乱
The more cluttered it is,
高速喷溅出的血点越难清理干净
the harder it is going to be to clean up high velocity spatter.
是的 血点非常小
Yeah. I mean, it's real small droplets.
不可能毫无遗漏全清理掉
You will not be able to find every bit of it.
我们来讨论一下某些还没提到过的检测结果
Let's talk about some specific results we haven't heard.
现在展示的是237号♥证物
Gonna put on exhibit 237 right now.
你看到那道南北方向的裂缝了吗
See that crack that sort of runs north-south?
是执法人员使用气锤
Law enforcement actually took a jack hammer
雪莉·卡亨
DNA技术组组长
威斯康星州罪证鉴定室
砸开了混凝土层 对吗
and tore up concrete chunks, right?
据我所知 是的
That was my understanding.
他们这样做是因为他们认为
And they did that because they thought,
"如果受害人是在这里被杀的
"Well, if the victim had been killed here,
也许她的血渗进了混凝土" 对吗
perhaps her blood would've soaked into those cracks," Right?
我想是的
I assume so.
那你有没有在取样棉棒上发现
Did you find Teresa Halbach's DNA
特瑞莎·海尔贝克的DNA呢
on any of those swabs?
没有发现
No, I did not.
假设某人曾在警方到达前
If somebody had cleaned that garage floor with bleach
用漂白剂清洗过车♥库♥地面
before the police came,
你认为还会在上面发现任何DNA吗
you would not expect to find any DNA, would you?
我认为不会
No, I wouldn't.
但这次你却发现了DNA
But in this case, you did find DNA.
你发现了埃弗里先生自己的DNA
You found Mr. Avery's own DNA.
是的
That's correct.
顶骨缺口
她被枪击多次
She was shot a number of times.
顶骨缺口
枕骨缺口
本该血流成河 却没有发现血迹
There would be massive pools of blood. It wasn't there.
我不认为史蒂文能够清洁整间屋子
Steven, I don't believe, is capable of sanitizing that house.
皮特·贝茨
迪恩和杰瑞的调查员
伊利诺伊州 副治安官 1970-1996
就连取证的技术人员
Very few evidence technicians
也很少能做到彻底清洁那样的区域
would be capable of fully sanitizing an area like that.
他们还知道该掩藏些什么 怎么掩藏
And they know what to hide and how to hide it.
我不认为史蒂文能做到
I don't think Steven could do that.
你检测过物证DD 0.22口径的枪♥支♥
You checked item DD, .22 caliber gun.
检测0.22口径枪♥支♥(编号♥DD)是否有受害者血迹
-那是把步♥枪♥ 是吗 -是的
- That's a rifle, right? - Yes.
你知道当一个人在近距离
You know that if someone shoots another human being
朝另一个人开枪时
with a gun that's very close to them,
会有后坐力 血液会喷溅到武器上
there may be blowback, spatter of blood onto that weapon?
我认为是可能的
I assume that's possible.
你当时检查过这一项
Well, that's what you were looking for.
是的 我只是想检测是否有血迹
I was simply looking for blood stains, yes.
-在枪管上 -是的
- On the barrel. - Correct.
-而你一无所获 -是的
- And you found none. - Correct.
你在床垫或寝具上从未找到过任何
You never found any of Teresa Halbach's DNA
特瑞莎·海尔贝克的DNA 对吗
on any kind of mattress or bedding, did you?
我没有检测过任何床垫或寝具
I don't believe I examined any mattress or bedding.
好 也就是说没有寝具被送到你的实验室 是吗
OK. So none of that was even sent to you, right?
没错
Correct.
你也没有在埃弗里家的地毯上找到任何
You never found any DNA of Teresa Halbach's
-特瑞莎·海尔贝克的DNA -没有
- on any carpet in his house, did you? - No.
在卫生间地面发现了
There was a stain that was found that appeared to be a blood drop
一块看似血迹的污迹 对吗
on a bathroom floor. Right?
卫生间地面上有很多东西
There were several items on a bathroom floor.
我不知道你具体指的是哪一件
I don't know which one you're referring to.
我们姑且把所有物品都包括
Well, let's put 'em all together.
所有卫浴用品 地面 镜子 水槽
All the bathroom items, the floor, the vanity, the sink.
-你全部检测过了吗 -是的
- You tested all of those? - Correct.
没有一个沾有特瑞莎·海尔贝克的血迹 对吗
None of them had Teresa Halbach's blood on it, did they?
对
No.
-你还检测了送来的多把刀具 对吗 -是的
You tested many knives that were sent to you, right? - Yes.
-仅在5月8日的报告中就有七把 对吗 -对
- I see at least seven just in the May 8th report. Right? - Yes.
-仍未检测出特瑞莎·海尔贝克的DNA -是的
- No DNA of Teresa Halbach's. - Correct.
顺便一问
By the way,
在你检测过的所有这些证物中 所有
in all of this evidence that you've tested, all of it,
你是否曾找到过任何
did you ever find any DNA
布兰登·戴西先生的DNA
of a gentleman named Brendan Dassey anywhere?
-在你做的所有检测中 -没有
- In all of your tests? - No, I did not.
一个也没有 是吗
Not one shred, right?
是的 我没有发现过他的DNA
No, I did not find his DNA.
而且你手中有他DNA图谱
And you had his profile.
是的 我有
Yes, I did.
2006年三月 我们在这里听你说过
In March of '06, we heard you in this room
你认为特瑞莎·海尔贝克
say that you believed Teresa Halbach
是在史蒂文·埃弗里的拖车里遭刀刺
was stabbed in Steven Avery's trailer,
肯·克拉兹
特别检察官
卡柳梅特县地方检察官
我们听到很多版本 描述史蒂文·埃弗里在本案中
and we heard versions of Steven Avery's involvement in this case,
是如何在拖车里对她行凶的
attacking her in the trailer.
你是否认为...
Um, do you believe...
我并没有听过你拿出任何证据来说明
Do you-- I didn't hear you present evidence as to
你认为犯罪过程发生的确切地点
where exactly you believe parts of this crime were committed.
是的 而且在我结案陈词之前
Yeah, and until my closing argument,
你都不会听到我
you're not gonna hear a summary from me
对于整件凶案发生过程的概述
as to how I believe that this entire crime occurred.
同时让我提醒你们
And let me also just remind you
目前还有另一件未决案件
that there is another case that is pending at this time,
也就是布兰登·戴西一案
the Brendan Dassey case,
它有可能会 也可能不会
which may or may not be
在本次起诉中被提起
something that's raised in this prosecution.
如果没有 部分细节你们可能会听不到
If it is not, some of those details you may not hear.
指缺乏直接证据 所有证据都是间接的案件
所以有间接证据的案件一般都是如此吗
Is that just the nature of having a circumstantial case? Um...
这是诉讼这种类型的案件就会用的一种手法吗
Part of the trick of prosecuting a case of that nature?
我不认为这是什么手法
I don't necessarily think this is a trick
也不全然认为是间接证据
and I don't necessarily think it's circumstantial.
我们有许多的科学证据
We have lots and lots of scientific evidence in this case
指向是某一名嫌犯犯的案
that points to one individual having committed the crime
我也有信心判决将会让真♥相♥水落石出
and I'm confident that the verdict will... will speak the truth.
我们已经进行了十八天的证词传唤
Let's see, we've had 18 days of testimony.
其中至少有十五或十六天
At least 15 or 16 of those days,
我们做到了
we have been able to
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表