剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
that was to be kept was Steven Avery.
11月5日 星期六
November five, Saturday,
帕姆·斯特姆和妮可尔·斯特姆寻获他们认为可疑的丰田
Pam and Nikole Sturm find the Toyota they suspect,
后来果真证实是特瑞莎的车
correctly as it turns out, is Teresa's.
各位 从那时起
And folks, from that point forward,
在警♥察♥说他们已经打开车门之前
before the police say they've even opened the car,
在他们说在车内或车外
before they say they know of any blood
发现任何血迹以前
of any sort, in or on the car,
在没有人知道
before anybody even knows
这位失踪年轻女性是否受伤或遭杀害以前
whether this young woman has been hurt or killed...
矛头已经指向了史蒂文·埃弗里
the focus is on Steven Avery.
请诸位听听
Hear it yourself.
特瑞莎的车在埃弗里家被寻获
When Detective Jacobs was calling
警♥察♥抵达现场之后
after the police have arrived at the Avery property,
雅各布警探给局里打电♥话♥时的录音
after Teresa's car has been found there.
早安 马尼托沃克县警局
Good morning, Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department.
我是凯蒂
Katie speaking.
凯蒂 我刚驶入停车场
Katie, just rolled into the parking lot.
可以告诉我 我们找到尸体什么的了吗
Can you tell me, do we have a body or anything yet?
我想没有
I don't believe so.
我们已经将史蒂文·埃弗里拘留了吗
Do we have Steven Avery in custody, though?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这是他们找到车辆三十分钟后
This is 30 minutes after they found the car.
实际上 整整三天里
Indeed, they wouldn't find
他们都还未找到第一块骨骼残骸
the first bone fragment for three days.
"我们已经将史蒂文·埃弗里拘留了吗"
"Do we have Steven Avery in custody, though?"
也许你们会想 证据显示
Now, if you're thinking though that the evidence will show you
马尼托沃克县基于利益冲突
that Manitowoc County bowed out
在将调查转交给卡柳梅特县之后
because of the conflict of interest
他们退出了调查
after it turned the investigation over to Calumet County...
你若这么认为 可以理解 但是你错了
If you're thinking that, it's reasonable, but you're wrong.
马尼托沃克县警局
Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department
对本调查仍保持高度参与
stays very much involved in this investigation.
警♥察♥并未杀害特瑞莎·海尔贝克 这是当然
The police didn't kill Teresa Halbach, obviously.
这一点 他们与史蒂文·埃弗里一样
They have that in common with Steven Avery.
然而他们想要相信是他杀的
But they wanted to believe he did.
而杀害她或烧毁尸体的真凶
And whoever did kill her or burned that body
巧妙地利用了这偏颇的观点
exploited that tunnel vision pretty skillfully.
最后 经过完整且公平的考量
In the end, after the full and fair consideration
所有的人和事物后
of everything and everyone,
史蒂文·埃弗里并没有得到马尼托沃克县警局
the full and fair consideration that Steven Avery
同等的完整且公平的考量
did not get from the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department...
我们请求 让他回家
we're gonna ask you to send him home.
请求你们再次让他回家
We're gonna ask you to send him home again.
请求你们 在这一次做出正确的裁决
We're gonna ask you to get it right this time.
请求你们还以公正
We're gonna ask you to set it right.
2005年11月9日
调查员马克·维格特和汤姆·法斯宾德
在史蒂文被逮捕当天对他进行审讯
你是说特瑞莎拍了张照 你走出来
So Teresa takes a picture, you come outside.
你们都在外面 然后你把钱交给她
She and you are both outside and you give her the money.
她离开后上了她的车
She goes and gets in her truck
然后给了你一本《汽车买♥♥卖♥♥》杂♥志♥
and then gives you an Auto Trader magazine,
-是这样吗 -是的
- is that right? - Yeah.
好
Ok.
她将杂♥志♥交给你时
Is she in the truck or out of the truck
人是在车上还是车外
when she gives you the magazine?
-在车上 -在车上
- She's in the truck. - In the truck.
好 接着发生了什么
Ok, then what happens next?
接着她给了我那本书
Then she gave me the book,
关上车门 我走向房♥子
shut the door, I walked toward the house,
把书摆在电脑上
I put the book on the computer.
再回到外面
I came back out.
之后我想去找波比
And then I was gonna walk over by Bobby...
但那时他的车已经开走了
but then his vehicle was gone.
所以说你走回房♥子 放下杂♥志♥
So you walk in the house, you put the magazine down,
再出来时 波比的车已经开走了吗
you come out and Bobby's vehicle's gone?
波比的车已经开走了
Bobby's vehicle's gone.
波比·戴西
布兰登的哥哥
戴西先生 你认识被告史蒂文·埃弗里吗
Mr. Dassey, do you know the defendant Steven Avery?
认识 他是我舅舅
Yes, he's my uncle.
请你稍微说大声一点
You have to speak up just a little bit, please.
认识 他是我的舅舅
Yes, he's my uncle.
他现在有在法庭上吗
And is he in the courtroom here at this time?
有
Yes, he is.
你能将他指出来吗
Would you point him out for the record?
告诉法官他坐在哪个位子
Tell the judge where he's seated?
他在那 我的右方
He's right over there, to my right.
戴西先生 你知道你的舅舅住在哪里吗
Mr. Dassey, do you know where your uncle lived?
知道 他住在我们隔壁
Yes, he lived right next door to us.
请告诉法官我们现在看到的是什么
Please tell the jury what we're looking at.
这是我母亲的房♥子
Well, basically this is my mom's house.
红色的是史蒂文的拖车
The red thing is Steven's trailer.
波比 在2005年10月31日
Now, Bobby, on October 31st, 2005,
下午2点30分左右
do you remember anything unusual
你记得有任何不寻常的事情发生吗
that happened at about 2:30 that afternoon?
一台汽车开过来给车拍照
A vehicle had drove up and started taking pictures of the van.
我们倒♥退♥一点
Well, let's back up just a minute.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
我看到一台汽车停在我们的车道上
I seen a vehicle pull up in our driveway.
你是如何得知当时是下午2点30分
And how do you know that it was about 2:30 in the afternoon?
因为当晚我要去打猎
'Cause I was going hunting that night
而那就是我打算要出门的时间
and that's the time I wanted to get out.
好 告诉陪审团你当时看见什么
All right. Tell the jury what you saw then.
我看见特瑞莎·海尔贝克下车
I seen Teresa Halbach get out of the vehicle
开始拍照
and start taking pictures.
看见她拍照后
After seeing her taking any pictures,
你还有没有看见她做什么
did you see her do anything?
她开始 在我进去洗澡前
She started-- before I got in the shower,
她开始走向史蒂文的拖车
she actually started walking over to Steven's trailer.
请看编号♥61号♥证物
When looking at exhibit number 61,
你能否指出你是从哪扇窗户
could you point to the window
观察到这些的呢
that you looked out and watched things from?
是那边那扇窗
It would be that window there.
最左边的窗
The left-most window on the trailer,
-是吗 -是的
- is that right? - Yes.
你大约是几点出门去打猎的
About what time do you think that you left to go hunting?
-2点40分 或者2点45分 -2点45分
- Twenty to three. Quarter to three. - Quarter to three?
戴西先生 当你出门走向你的车子
Mr. Dassey, when you walked out to your vehicle
准备去打猎的时候
to go bow hunting,
你有注意到特瑞莎的车还在不在车道上吗
did you notice if Teresa's vehicle was still in the driveway?
-是的 车还在 -车还在
- Yes, it was. - It was?
是的
Yep.
-你有看到海尔贝克小姐吗 -没有
- Did you see Ms. Halbach? - No.
-你有看到她的任何身影吗 -没有
- Did you see any signs of her at all? - No.
鲍比 在11月3日那天
Now, Bobby, on the 3rd of November,
那天应该是星期四
a Thursday, I believe it is,
你还记得跟你史蒂文舅舅进行过
do you recall having a conversation
一场有关一具尸体的对话吗
with your uncle Steven regarding a body?
-我记得 -你能告诉我们
-Yes. - Could you tell us
那天你舅舅跟你说了什么吗
what your uncle Steven told you that day?
那天我的朋友麦克也在 舅舅问我们
Well, my buddy Mike was over too and he asked us--
老实说 他听起来像是在开玩笑
It sounded like he was joking, honestly.
他问我们愿不愿意
But he asked us if we wanted--
他想让我们帮他处理掉一具尸体
He wanted us to help him get rid of the body.
今天的这番轰动性的证词
This sensational testimony today
引起了辩方激烈的反应
accounted for a dramatic response from the defense.
辩方律师迪恩·斯特朗说道
Defense attorney Dean Strang said that--
凯美 正如伊丽莎白所说 鲍比·戴西的证词
Well, Cammie, as Elizabeth said, Bobby Dassey's testimony
和无效审判的动议占了今天上午的大量篇幅
and the mistrial issue took up quite a bit of time this morning.
辩方提出了无效审判的动议
The defense made a motion for a mistrial.
我们没有看到过任何详述这番陈词的
We have no written summary of an interview of Bobby Dassey
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表