剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
Hello. This is a collect call from...
布兰登
Brendan.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Yeah.
有人来找你谈过话吗
Did you talk to anybody?
什么叫"找我谈话"
What do you mean "talk to anybody"?
因为马克 还有法斯宾德
'Cause, um, Mark and, uh... Fassbender
说要找你谈谈
are gonna talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
谈...
About, well...
谈我的案子
About the case.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没人来找我谈过什么
I haven't talked to nobody.
我说了 没人联♥系♥我
I told you, nobody calls me
我什么都不知道
and let me know nothing.
你可能会很伤心吧...
Yeah, but you might feel bad with...
如果我今天向你坦白
if I say it today.
告诉你发生了什么
About what all happened.
告诉你到底发生了什么
About what all happened.
什么发生了什么 你在说些什么
What all happened? What are you talking about?
告诉你那天我和史蒂文到底干了什么
About what me and Steven did that day.
所以史蒂文确实干了那事
So Steven did do it?
对
Yeah.
他真是让我恶心到想吐
Oh, he makes me so sick.
可是我都不知道我在法庭上该怎么做
I don't even know how I'm gonna do it in court, though.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没法面对他
I ain't gonna face him.
-面对谁 -史蒂文
- Face who? - Steven.
-听我说 布兰登 -什么
- You know what, Brendan? - What?
是他做的 你如实作证就行
He did it. You do what you gotta do.
照那些供词所说 你真的这么对待她了吗
So in those statements, you did all that to her too?
一部分吧
Some of it.
可我五点回家的时候 你还在家啊
But what about when I got home at five, you were here.
那你什么时候去那的
When did you go over there?
我是之前去的 然后在你回来前到的家
Well, I went over earlier and then came home before you did.
那你当时怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you say something to me then?
我也不知道 我吓坏了
I don't know, I was too scared.
你当时根本没必要害怕
You wouldn't have had to been scared
因为我肯定会报♥警♥
because I would've called 911
而你也就不用再回到那去了
and you wouldn't have been going back over there.
说不定还能救她一命
Maybe she would've been alive yet.
这些是布兰登今天告诉你的吗
Did Brendan tell you this today?
真的吗
Really?
乔蒂·斯塔超斯基
史蒂文的未婚妻
明天再打给我吧 好吗
Well, give me a call tomorrow. OK?
好 你要撑住
All right. You hang in there.
史蒂文害了她的儿子
Steven just buried her son.
这是她的原话 芭芭拉的原话
Those were her words, Barbara's words.
我也不知道了
I don't know.
多洛丝·埃弗里
史蒂文的母亲
我说他们都是无辜的 可她不相信我
I tell her they're innocent and she don't believe me.
无论我怎么解释
No matter what I can say.
她以前信任过的
She did before,
可现在警♥察♥又来这一套
and now the cops did this again
结果她又不相信他们了
and now she don't believe 'em again.
阿伦·埃弗里
史蒂文的父亲
我不觉得...老实和你说
I don't think-- to be honest with you,
我觉得这孩子永无翻身之日了
I don't think the boy's got a prayer in hell.
真的
Really.
《海尔贝克 日界线特别节目》
周六《日界线》 一位年轻女性失踪
Dateline Saturday. A young woman vanishes.
失踪
她的失踪与二十年前的一宗可怕罪案
Does her disappearance have a mysterious link to
二十年前
是否有某种神秘关联
a terrifying crime 20 years before?
尽在《日界线》
周六 东部八时/中部七时播出
这新闻太适合《日界线》了
This is the perfect Dateline story.
NBC台《日界线》制♥作♥人
这则新闻有反转
It's a story with a twist,
能够吸引观众的眼球
it grabs people's attention.
一个男人在蹲了十♥八♥年♥监狱后
Here's a man who was found innocent,
被证明是清白的
you know, after 18 years in prison.
万万没想到 他可能会因为
And now, oh, my Gosh, he could be back in jail
他真实犯下的罪而重返监狱
for a crime he really did commit.
《海尔贝克 日界线特别节目》
现如今 谋杀很热门
Right now, murder is hot.
所有人都想要
That's what everyone wants.
竞争对手也都想要
That's what the competition wants
所以我们要努力拼过其他电视台
and we're trying to beat out the other networks
率先完整报道这起谋杀案
to get that perfect murder story.
指控埃弗里
跟进报道
谋杀案 25岁女摄影师遇害
警方依法没收了嫌疑人卧室中的一个书架
认为证据就藏在其中
海尔贝克谋杀案
海尔贝克谋杀案
基本上天天电视上
They can't go a couple days
史蒂文·埃弗里
都会提到我的名字
without putting my name on the TV.
请求被驳回
明日开庭
这样怎么会得到公平审判
How you gonna get a fair trial?
性侵 绑♥架♥ 非法拘禁
埃弗里
戴西
布兰登·戴西的招供后 他被指控如下罪名
他们说 过阵子就不火了
They say it'll all die down.
布兰登·戴西
可要是一直出现在电视上 怎么会不火
Well, it can't die down if it's always on TV.
跟进报道
埃弗里案开庭
在布兰登的报道里 他们也总是在说我
Brendan goes up, they always talk about me.
史蒂文·埃弗里
布兰登·戴西
我都还没受审 他们就咬定我有罪了
They're saying I'm guilty before I even go to trial.
肯·克拉兹
特别检察官
公正何在
Where's the justice?
埃弗里废车场
我手上的是10月31日的电♥话♥账单
I'm looking at the phone bill from October 31st.
我在5点36分打给过史蒂文
I called Steven at 5:36.
恐怕正好就是在那...
Supposedly when all... this...
所谓的谋杀据称发生的时候
murder or whatever was supposedly happening.
我们聊了十五分钟
And we talked for 15 minutes, and...
就是很平常的对话
the conversation was normal.
没听出来他很焦急 或是在干别的事
He didn't sound rushed or like he was doing anything.
如果他当时正在干什么事
And if he was in the middle of doing something,
我们不可能会聊十五分钟
we wouldn't have talked for 15 minutes.
被指控强♥奸♥和谋杀的那天下午5点36分
乔蒂曾在马尼托沃克县监狱给史蒂文打了电♥话♥
她因酒后驾车在那服刑 所有从监狱打出的电♥话♥都有录音记录
史蒂文(宅电):
乔蒂(县监狱):
我只想要你
我会等你
你最好是
我会的
然后我8点57分又打给他了
Then I called back at 8:57.
同样也一切正常
Everything was normal then, too.
他准备要...我觉得他已经上♥床♥了
He was getting ready-- I think he was in bed.
如果他想隐瞒什么或是在干什么事
And if he was hiding something or if he would've done something,
我肯定能从他声音里听出来
I could hear it in his voice.
然而一切都很正常
And that was all fine.
被指控强♥奸♥和谋杀的那天晚上8点57分
乔蒂又打了电♥话♥给他
史蒂文(宅电):
乔蒂(县监狱):
直到你单膝跪地...
我可能会直接在家里向你求婚
我说过了 只要浪漫就行 其他我都不在乎
浪漫
床上铺满玫瑰花瓣
浴缸里也要
好浪漫啊
浪漫啊
晚餐
也要浪漫
不能喝酒 那就只能来点...
汽水
儿童鸡尾酒
对啊
我爱你
我也爱你
我在房♥间里贴满了你的照片
真的吗
真的
那别忘了亲亲它们
不仅要亲 还要抚摸
晚安好梦
你也是
要梦到我哦
会的
那天当那个女人来拍那些照片的时候
That day, when that woman come to take those pictures,
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表