剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
试想一下你就是布兰登
Imagine if you were in Brendan's position,
一名可能会被最恶劣的罪名指控的
a 16-year-old charged with one of the most serious crimes
16岁少年
you could possibly be charged with.
你智力有限
You're intellectually limited,
你可能无法理解自己出什么事了
you may not understand what's happening to you.
你甚至可能分不清
You may not even understand the difference
你的律师和警♥察♥有什么不同
between your attorney and the police.
再想象一下本该替你与整个威斯康星州
And imagine that the one person who is supposed to defend you
辩护抗争的人也认为你有罪
against the entire State of Wisconsin believes that you're guilty
根本不顾你告诉他自己是无辜的
despite the fact that you're telling him that you're innocent.
2010年1月21日
布兰登的裁后动议聆讯第四日
你们准备好可以开始了吗 德弗拉克先生
Are you set to proceed, Mr. Dvorak?
-准备好了 法官大人 -开始吧
- We are, Judge. - Go ahead.
麻烦传召迈克尔·欧凯利
I would call Michael O'Kelly, please.
欧凯利先生 请上前宣誓 然后请坐
Mr. O'Kelly, come on up here, take the oath, and then be seated.
好的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
迈克尔·欧凯利是莱恩·卡钦斯基
Michael O'Kelly was an investigator
聘请来为布兰登
that was hired by Len Kachinsky
做测谎的调查员
to give Brendan a polygraph exam.
可后来欧凯利先生的角色
But Mr. O'Kelly's role grew and grew
在我看来变得越来越能表明
in ways that, to me, highlight
卡钦斯基先生有多不在意布兰登怎么说
how Mr. Kachinsky was not interested in what Brendan had to say.
他只想让布兰登认罪
He was only interested in getting Brendan to plead guilty
好让布兰登成为
so Brendan could be an asset
用于起诉他的舅舅的有利条件
for the prosecution against his uncle.
从某个时刻开始 你开始
At some point, you went out
四处奔走搜寻证据 对吗
and started to gather evidence, right?
迈克尔·欧凯利
莱恩之前聘请的调查员
-对 -好
- Yes. - OK.
我们来看6♥4♥号♥证物
Let's go to exhibit number 6♥4♥.
发件人 迈克尔·欧凯利
收件人 莱恩·卡钦斯基
主题 戴西案调查
莱恩
感谢你提供的信息
迪恩正在收集信息 对于迪恩和埃弗里私下进行的调查你知道多少
这是你发给莱恩·卡钦斯基的邮件吗
And is that an email that you sent to Len Kachinsky?
-是的 -4月27日发的
- Yes, it is. - April 27th?
-对 -好
- That's correct. - All right.
来看以"我并不关心"开头的这一段
Go to the paragraph where it says, "I am not concerned."
我并不关心有没有找到
证明布兰登出现在案发现场的相关证据
"我并不关心有没有找到
"I am not concerned with finding connecting evidence
证明布兰登出现在案发现场的相关证据
placing Brendan inside the crime scene,
因为布兰登将作为公诉方的重要证人
as Brendan will be State's primary witness.
因为布兰登将作为公诉方的重要证人
那只会对起诉有利
This will only serve to bolster the prosecution.
对起诉有利
布兰登的真实证词可能会是使他们的案子
Brendan's truthful testimony may be the breakthrough
使他们的案子更加证据确凿无法推♥翻♥
更加证据确凿无法推♥翻♥的突破口"
that will put their case more firmly on all fours."
所以你们的目的不仅是让布兰登认罪
So your goal is not only to get Brendan to confess,
还包括四处搜集证据
but to also go out and gather evidence
以帮助公诉方起诉
to help the State in its prosecution.
-对吗 -对
- Correct? - That is correct.
哪怕证据会对布兰登不利
Even if that evidence tends to inculpate Brendan.
-我...对 没错 -好
- I-- Yes, that's correct. - OK.
那么你当时在为卡钦斯基先生效力 对吗
Now you're working for Mr. Kachinsky at this time, right?
对
Yes, I am.
而当时你也受雇于布兰登·戴西 对吗
And you're also working for Brendan Dassey at this time, correct?
-布兰登是我的当事人 对 -好
- Brendan is my client. Yes. - OK.
而你在这里所说的是
And what you're talking about here is
有利于控方起诉史蒂文·埃弗里的
securing evidence that would be useful to the prosecution
可靠证据
in prosecuting Steven Avery,
并且你也提到了布兰登的证词
and you make reference to Brendan's testimony.
没错
That's correct.
这种辩方调查员与控方的合作
This kind of cooperation between a defense investigator
真是闻所未闻
and the prosecution is unheard of.
-都准备好了 -对 非常感谢
- You all set? - Yep. Thanks very much.
从某种意义上讲 他们在为控方工作
So in a sense, they were working for the prosecution.
他们在为警♥察♥和克拉兹先生工作
They were working for the police and working for Mr. Kratz
想让史蒂文·埃弗里正式受到起诉
to build their case against Steven Avery
而与此同时也毁掉了布兰登获释的机会
while at the same time damaging Brendan's chances.
事件在5月12日周五晚上达到了高♥潮♥
And it all came to a head on Friday night, May 12th.
2006年5月12日 周五
法♥院♥一确定要进行布兰登的证据查禁动议时
Len and O'Kelly decide that they want to visit Brendan
莱恩和欧凯利就决定去见他
as soon as the court rules on his motion to suppress.
2006年5月12日 星期五 证据查禁动议的判决
如果布兰登的证据查禁动议被否决
If Brendan loses his motion to suppress,
他的供词就会被认定为有效证据
the confession is coming into evidence
而他的官司将会变得更加难打
and the case against Brendan is gonna be much harder to beat.
从整个案件来看
In the scope of the case,
这也是至关重要的一次判决
that's one of the most important decisions
他们知道 当布兰登知道到供词要被采纳时
and they knew that Brendan would be at his lowest point
他会完全处于最低谷的状态
when he learned that that confession was coming in.
2006年5月12日 星期五
福克斯法官判决的若干小时后
好 停在这里
All right. Stop there.
这张图展示的是一条挂在树上的绸带
This is a picture of a ribbon hanging on a tree.
是的 没错
Oh, sure, yes. Um...
背景应该是特瑞莎常去的教堂
I believe it's Teresa's church in the background.
-好 这有... -抱歉
- OK. And that has-- - God, I apologize.
没事
OK. All right.
你是在布兰登进入房♥间之前
Now you laid those things out
放下这些东西的 是吗
prior to Brendan coming into the room, right?
-是的 -好的
- Oh, yes. - All right.
这是你为了获得
And this is part of your plan
布兰登的口供的计划的一部分 是吗
to get a statement from Brendan, correct?
-为了让他坦白 是的 -好的
- To get an admission? Yes. - All right.
我想引用你5月9日发给卡钦斯基先生的邮件内容
I want to refer you to your email to Mr. Kachinsky on May 9th.
请你从第三段开始念
Would you read from the third paragraph?
"布兰登需要独处
"Brendan needs to be alone.
当我们这周五见面时 我要给他安全感
When he sees me this Friday, I will be a source of relief.
他必须相信我对他的引导
He needs to trust me in the direction that I steer him into.
我们要让他脱离幻想
We need to separate him from fantasy
并将他带入我们所处的现实之中"
and bring him to see reality from our perspective."
我们所处的现实之中
这一切是否是按照卡钦斯基先生的指示完成的
Was all of this done pursuant to instructions from Mr. Kachinsky?
当然 是的
Oh, sure, yes.
迈克尔·欧凯利与布兰登会面的录像
从你见到这张桌子的那一刻起
From the first shot where you see this table
当他看到这张特瑞莎·海尔贝克的照片
where he had this picture of Teresa Halbach...
还有教堂和绸带 真是太天才了 我的天
and the church and the ribbon, what a production. My God.
这一切让他陷入绝境
The extent and the level to which he went to...
被迫供认
coerce this confession.
太令人震惊了
It was just amazing.
他们所说的一切
You know, it's everything that you talk about.
用尽一切方法获得了一份不可信的供认
All the methods to get an unreliable confession.
这就是他的目的所在
It's clearly where his heart was.
告诉我你5月9日给卡钦斯基的邮件开头写了什么
Tell me how you start that email to Mr. Kachinsky on May 9th.
"我正在研究埃弗里的家史
"I am learning the Avery family history
我正在研究埃弗里的家史
以及家族中的每一个成员
and about each member of the Avery family.
他们都是罪犯
These are criminals.
他们都是罪犯
有成员和自己的侄子 外甥 堂兄妹和姻亲
There are members engaged in sexual activities
发生性关系
with nieces, nephews, cousins, in-laws.
他们性幻想的受害者
顾客或他们的亲戚
Customers or their relatives
不知不觉地成为他们性幻想的受害者
unwittingly become victims of their sexual fantasies.
这是邪恶的温床
这是邪恶的温床"
This is truly where the devil resides in comfort."
我一直在想那条蓝绸带 抱歉
I just keep thinking about that blue ribbon. I'm sorry.
我在家族中找不到一个好人
"I can find no good in any member.
这些人是天生的恶人
These people are pure evil.
我的一个朋友建议 "这个家族一脉相承
A friend of mine suggested, 'This is a one-branch family tree.
要将其连根拔起 我们必须终止他们的基因传承"
Cut this tree down. We need to end the gene pool here.'"
我们看到了
We saw things that I think
从未在法♥院♥中出现过的事
have never been seen before in a court of law.
我想不出任何案件
I can't think of another case
辩方的律师和调查员
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表