剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
如今我们已经上法庭了
And here we are in the middle
但这条线索仍未被调查
of the trial and it hasn't been investigated.
陪审团有权知道这点
The jury has a right to know that.
好 我...
All right, I'm...
目前为止我无法明确地
I guess having trouble seeing the apparent relevance of it
看出其相关性
at this stage of the trial.
让陪审团回到法庭
Let's, uh, bring the jurors back in.
公诉方意图主张
The State wants to argue and
甚至早在11月4日或3日
in fact put out into the media as quickly as
就向媒体表示
November 4th and maybe even November 3rd,
史蒂文·埃弗里是最后一个见到她的人
that Steven Avery was the last person to see her,
虽然他们当时不确定 而且至今仍不确定
when they didn't know that, and they don't know that to this day.
未来将会有更多
You know, there's more to come.
接二连三的案例会表明
You know, examples of one after another after another
调查过程中的许多决策
of decisions that were made in the investigative process,
是仅仅针对史蒂文·埃弗里一个人的
all of which went just towards Steven Avery and no one else.
卡柳梅特县法♥院♥
他们一直说我是最后一个见到她的人
They're always saying I'm the last person to have seen her.
但是我怎么可能是最后一个
Now, how can I be the last one?
我亲眼看她离开
I saw her leave.
所以我不是最后一个
So I'm not the last one.
杀她的凶手才是
Whoever did this is the last one.
埃弗里路
州街
法♥院♥街
人的行为是有瑕疵的
Human endeavors are muddy.
从定义上来说就是不完美的
They are imperfect by definition,
在罪案审判里追寻真♥相♥ 到头来可能是徒劳
and a chase for the truth in a criminal trial can be vain.
正义 在我看来
Justice, it seems to me,
迪恩·斯特朗
史蒂文的辩护律师
就是当你面对真♥相♥的不确定性时
is staying true to the set of principles we have about what we do
依旧恪守原则
when confronted with uncertainty about the truth.
我们选择在哪里犯错呢
On which side do we err?
是选择因此而剥夺个人的自♥由♥
Do we err on the side of depriving a human being of liberty
还是选择维持一个人的自♥由♥
or do we err on the side of
即使不确定他是否清白
a human being sustaining his claim to liberty
就像大部分我们都没有百分百的把握的时候一样
when we're uncertain as we almost always are?
卡柳梅特县法♥院♥
史蒂文·埃弗里是唯一一个被调查的人吗
Was Steven Avery the only person being investigated?
汤姆·法斯宾德特别探员
联合首席调查员
威斯康星司法部 刑事侦查科
-不是 -请具体说明
- No. - Explain that.
进行调查时你不能马上就一口咬定谁
We go into an investigation and you're not gonna lock and load.
你得聆听所有情报和信息
You're gonna listen to all the intelligence and information
查看所有证据
being brought in, look at all the evidence. Um...
你是来查明真♥相♥的
You're there to find the truth.
这就是我们去那里的原因 查明真♥相♥
That's what we go there for, is to find the truth.
而我们的目标是让所有证据
And the object is to allow the evidence and the facts
和调查过程中发现的事实
that are uncovered as you go along
引导你去找到最符合逻辑的嫌犯
to lead you to the most logical suspect.
我想你提到过最后一个看到她的人
I think you mentioned before the last person to see her alive,
-是理所当然的切入点 是吗 -当然
- obvious place to start, is that right? - Most certainly.
你说你...埃弗里先生
You said that you-- Mr. Avery
并非唯一一个调查对象
was not the only person being investigated.
是的
Correct.
但是你认为他是最理所当然的切入点
But that you felt he was the most obvious place to start.
如果我要选个调查的起点
If I have to pick a place to start,
最后见到她的人
the person who last saw that person alive
-是很符合逻辑的切入点 -好
- is a pretty logical place to start. - All right.
凶杀案中通常最可疑的是配偶
Often the most obvious suspect in a homicide is a spouse.
你会去调查配偶 对吗
You look at the spouse, right?
对 我们最深爱的人
Yes. The people we love the most.
或是你会调查男友或前男友 对吗
Or you look at a boyfriend or an ex-boyfriend. Don't you?
是的
Yes.
那么在被害人失踪了三天
How about a roommate who
乃至四天都没有报♥警♥的
doesn't report the victim missing for three,
被害人的室友呢
almost four days?
-是的 -这样的人是你要调查的对象吗
- Yes. - That'd be somebody you'd want to investigate?
有可能会去调查一下
That's a possible area to look at.
对这些人 你是不是要问一下不在场证明呢
That'd be somebody you'd want to ask for an alibi?
大多数的案子里 跟被害人亲近的人
In most cases, the people who are close to a victim
往往就是凶手
are the ones who are in fact the killers.
而在这个案子里 所有跟她亲近的人
And in this case, in every single instance,
每一个人都算在内
all those people who are close to her,
警♥察♥都从未调查过任何一个人
the police never investigated. Any of them.
从报案的那刻起 他们就没有考虑过...
They never from the minute the case was reported considered...
认真地考虑过 特瑞莎·海尔贝克
seriously considered the possibility that Teresa Halbach
有可能是被她的熟人杀害的
was killed by somebody she knew.
你和特瑞莎是什么关系
How did you know Teresa?
瑞恩·希莱加斯
特瑞莎的前男友
我跟她是认识很长时间的朋友
Um, I guess she was a long-time friend.
我们之前交往过五年左右
We had dated for five years or so.
高中快毕业的时候到大学的前几年
End of high school and early part of college.
你知道海尔贝克小姐的居住情况吗
Were you aware of Ms. Halbach's living arrangements?
-知道 -你能回忆一下是怎么样的吗
- Yes. - And what were they, if you recall?
她跟我们的共同朋友斯科特·布勒多恩住在一起
She lived in a house with a friend of ours, Scott Bloedorn.
据你所知 斯科特和特瑞莎
And was it your understanding that Scott and Teresa
是否可能是恋爱关系呢
had any kind of a romantic relationship?
不 没有恋爱关系
No. No romantic relationship.
好的 只是室友而已吗
All right. Just roommates?
只是室友而已
Just roommates.
希莱加斯先生 你第一次听闻
Mr. Hillegas, when was the first time
你的朋友特瑞莎失踪 是什么时候
that you heard your friend Teresa had gone missing?
斯科特给我打电♥话♥说
Scott had called me and said that
特瑞莎的爸爸到他那里去过
Teresa's dad had went over
还问他是否见过特瑞莎
and asked if he had seen Teresa,
然后斯科特给我打了电♥话♥
and Scott called me
我那天下午去了他们住的房♥子
and I went over to the house that afternoon
我们一起从网上打印了她的通讯记录
and we printed off her cell phone records off the Internet.
就是为了看一下 她打过的的电♥话♥
Just to see, you know, calls she had made or, you know,
看能否从中找到其他朋友的电♥话♥
if there were other numbers of friends that we could find on there.
找她的通话记录
Finding her cell phone records,
你们怎么会想要这么做呢
how does something like that occur?
我们几个人在一起想办法
Um... well, there were a couple of us that tried figuring it out,
但主要是我猜出了她的密♥码♥
but basically I figured out her password
编了一个可行的用户名 就找到了她的记录
and made up a user name that worked and got into her...
他们立刻就把她的通讯记录打印了下来
her phone records and, I mean, they printed right off.
跟我说说你们是怎么在网上检索的
Now, tell me about this online search.
她以前从未跟你说过她的密♥码♥吗
She had never shared her password with you?
是的
No.
所以你就上了辛格勒无线公♥司♥的网站
So you just went online to Cingular Wireless or whatever, dot com,
然后就猜出来她的密♥码♥了
and just guessed her password?
那个密♥码♥不难猜...
Well, we had just kind of figured that it would...
显然是跟她的姐♥妹♥们♥有关的密♥码♥
apparently be something relating to her sisters.
我记得是她们的...
And I believe it was their...
应该是用她们的出生日期登陆成功的
I think it was their birth dates that got into it for us.
不过我也不是很确定密♥码♥到底是什么
I'm not exactly sure about what the password was, but...
好
Ok.
10月29日和30日那个周末
Let me ask you about the weekend of October 29th and 30th.
29日是周六
The 29th being the Saturday.
当天你见过她或者跟她交谈过吗
Did you see her or talk with her that day?
我不记得我在周六有跟她讲过话
I don't believe I talked to her on Saturday.
对 我没跟她交谈过
Yeah, I don't think so.
好 那周日那天你有跟她交谈过或者见过她吗
OK. Did you talk with her or see her on Sunday?
-有 -在哪里
- Yes. - And where was that?
在她家里
Uh, at her house.
事情的经过是怎么样的
And how did that come about?
我只是在那待了一小会
I had just stopped briefly...
我记得我去给斯科特送东西
I think I was dropping something off for Scott
当时她坐在她的电脑前面
and she was sitting there at her computer.
所以你最后一次见特瑞莎是在周日
So the last time you actually saw Teresa was Sunday?
-是的 -你知道具体是几点吗
- Yes. - Do you know about what time that was?
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表