剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
You know, "There goes another Avery.
埃弗里废车场
他们家的人都是祸害"
They're all trouble."
马尼托沃克县的人都是工薪阶层的务农者
Manitowoc County is working-class farmers.
而埃弗里家的人却不是
And the Avery family, they weren't that.
他们做废车生意
They dealt in junk.
埃弗里废车场
他们有一个废车场 他们住在埃弗里路
They had a salvage yard. They lived on Avery Road.
埃弗里路
我是说 他们甚至有自己的路
I mean, they had their own road and stuff.
他们和别人穿着也不一样
They didn't dress like everybody else,
没有像他人一样受过教育
they didn't have education like other people,
他们不参加任何社区活动
they weren't involved in all the community activities.
我觉得他们根本没想过
I don't think it ever crossed their mind
瑞莎·埃文斯
1985年史蒂文的指定律师
他们该试着融入社区
that they should try to fit into the community.
他们只融入他们自己创建的社区
They fit into the community they had built,
对他们而言足矣
and that was enough.
在一堆汽车中长大 挺好玩的
Growing up with all them cars, you know, it was pretty fun.
把它们拆掉又修好
Tearing them apart, fixing them...
在中间小径上开来开去
running around in the trails,
在车辆中穿梭
in the rows of the cars.
曾经 我们在那后面有辆车
Once, we had a car up there in the back
马达和其他设备都在外面
with the motor out and everything else
我们在车后放了一张床
and we had a bed back there
然后放一节电池进去 这样就能听广播
and then we had a battery in it, so we could listen to the radio,
聊天 打发时间
talk, goof around.
我的童年很美好
You know, I had a nice childhood.
他们家族很团结
The family sticks together.
家庭观念很强
They have a very strong sense of family.
弗莱德·黑泽伍德法官
马尼托沃克县巡回法庭 1980-2005
互相支持
They support each other.
他们做了很多令人钦佩的事
They do a number of things that are quite admirable.
但他们也时不时会惹出麻烦
But they have also been in trouble from time to time.
不过从来没有像史蒂文惹的事一样
Nothing like the problems that Steven's been in.
威斯康星州
诉
史蒂文·埃弗里
我真没什么大不了的犯罪记录
I really ain't got much on my record.
两次入室盗窃
一次入室盗窃
两次和朋友入室盗窃
Two burglaries with my friends.
我们开着车到处转 寻找下手的机会
We just rode around, get something to do.
通过一扇破窗 爬进了酒吧
我们决定打劫一家酒馆
And we decided to rob a tavern and that...
14美元 都是25美分的硬币
那是我第一次和朋友被抓
was the first time that I got busted with them friends.
十二瓶啤酒和两个芝士三明治
姓名
史蒂文·埃弗里
我犯的另一次错...
Another mistake I did...
是邀请了很多朋友到我家
I had a bunch of friends over,
一只猫
我们一直在逗猫玩...
and we were fooling around with the cat...
我也说不清 他们有点在怂恿我...
and, I don't know, they were kind of negging it on and...
烧
然后我把它扔进了火炉
I tossed him over the fire...
烧死了
and he lit up.
虐待动物
那是家里养的猫
You know, it was the family cat.
参与虐待动物罪
我那时还太小
I was young and stupid
不懂事 交友不慎
and hanging around with the wrong people.
判决结果
县监狱服刑
史蒂文干过很多蠢事
Stevie did do a lot of stupid things.
但他总是会承认自己的错误
But he always, always owned up to everything he did wrong.
马尼托沃克县
放弃辩护
他从没说"不是我♥干♥的"
He never said, "No it wasn't me."
判决被告有罪
他会说"是我 是我♥干♥的"
He said, "Yeah, it was me. I did it."
判决有罪并予宣告缓刑
缴纳罚金 蹲牢房♥
And paid his fine, sat in jail,
不管是什么 都不是什么大事
whatever it was and it was no big deal.
他就是...出来继续生活那种
He... Let's get on with life then.
1982年 十九岁的史蒂文遇见了
马尼托沃克的一位单身母亲 洛丽·马蒂森
她很美 我当时是这么觉得的
She was pretty, beautiful, that's what I thought.
也很聪明
She had a good head on her shoulders.
自食其力
She was making it on her own.
她还有杰森
And she had Jason.
那时还只是个小婴儿
Jason was just a baby.
她跟我说 孩子的父亲不想跟他有任何关联
And she told me that his father didn't want nothing to do with him.
于是我说"那就我来接手吧"
So, I says, "I'll take over, then."
这个家也勉强算是成了
Family's partway made.
我想"我不妨试一试"
So I'm like, "Well, I might as well give it a shot."
1982年7月24日
July 24, 1982,
一位法官给我们证婚
a judge married us.
在那之后 她的父母
Then after that, her ma and dad threw a
在车♥库♥里给我们办了一场小型婚礼派对
little wedding party there in the garage.
史蒂文和洛丽的家
之后 又添了小孩
From there, the kids.
瑞秋出生 我没有在场
Rachel was born. I didn't see her born
因为那次虐猫事件我还在被关押中
because I was locked up for that cat incident.
挺难过的
It kinda sucked.
你懂的 为人父母的你
You know, you're supposed to be
总应该亲自迎接孩子的降生
bringing your kid into the world...
然而你却注定错失此际
and then you gotta miss it.
再之后是珍妮 我有见证她的出生
And then Jenny, I seen Jenny born.
我想我的人生
I think I had a...
是美好的
a good life.
直至这一切麻烦的开端
Till all the trouble started.
桑迪·莫里斯和比尔·莫里斯
Sandy Morris and Bill Morris,
阿伦·埃弗里
艾伦·史蒂文的父亲
他们总是或多或少地在刁难史蒂文
they were always picking on Stevie, more or less, you know.
散布关于史蒂文的...
Saying stuff about Steve that...
谣言
that wasn't true.
史蒂文很反感
And Steve didn't like that, you know.
但我叫他"别管它"
But I told Steven, "Leave it alone."
桑德拉·莫里斯
史蒂文的表妹
你还记得在1985年一月的那个早晨
In 1985, do you remember the morning in January
你被史蒂文逼到马路外吗
when you were forced off the road by Steven?
记得
Yes.
马尼托沃克县监狱
询问是在1985年1月3日进行的
The interview is being conducted January 3, 1985,
马尼托沃克县监狱
询问人是马尼托沃克县警局的
by Detective Larry Conrad of
拉里·康拉德警探
the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department.
史蒂文 我想请问你能否
Steve, I'd like to ask you if you would explain
用自己的话来解释事情的经过
in your own words exactly what happened.
当时是四点半 还是四点三刻
It was 4:30, quarter to 5,
我把狗放出去
and I let the dog out
启动汽车预热 然后...
and started up the cars to warm them up and...
我看到她经过 于是我把车开到路上
I seen her come by and then I went down the road
和她并排开
and I just pulled alongside of her.
然后我们相撞 她的车打滑了
And then we hit and she went into a little skid.
她有落入沟渠吗
Did she ever go down into the ditch?
没有
No.
好 她停车后 你接下来做了什么
OK, once she stopped her car, what was the next thing you did?
我下了车 拿了把枪
I got out, and I grabbed a gun
她问我在干什么
and she asked me what I was doing.
枪里有子弹吗
Was your gun loaded?
没 是空的 子弹在家里
No, it was empty. The shells were at home.
你私下认识桑迪·莫里斯吗
And you know Sandy Morris personally?
她是你的亲戚吗
Is she a relative of yours?
是的
Yeah.
史蒂文 你能否用你自己的话告诉我
Steve, can you tell me in your own words
为什么你把桑迪逼下马路
why you ran Sandy off the road
然后用枪指着她
and pointed a gun at her?
因为她在散布谣言
Because she was spreading rumors
说我在门外的草坪上和马路上光着屁♥股♥
that I was on the front lawn and on the road, bare ass,
她逢人便说 但这不是真的
and she was telling everybody about it and it wasn't true.
这惹到你了吗
Was this bothering you?
是的
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表