剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
和我聊聊吧
Talk to me.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
怎么啦
What's the matter?
你怎么啦
What's the matter?
我不知道
I don't know.
取决于我能否出狱
Depends if I get out or not.
如果不能...我也不知道
If I don't... I don't know.
你得有信心
You gotta have faith.
我快被逼疯了
It's driving me up the wall.
我知道
I know.
尤其在我没法和你说话的时候
You know, especially when I can't talk to you.
我知道
I know.
我现在唯一想做的
You know, all I want to do now,
就是撑过这一切 然后搬家
is get this all over with and move.
是啊
Yeah.
就我们俩
Me and you.
最好能把孩子接过来 一家人一起生活
And hopefully we can get your kid and be a family.
咱们先把你的事情解决好
Well, let's just concentrate on you first.
好 但我真的很希望那样
Yeah. But I'd like it all.
我知道
I know.
早知道打死我都不搬来马尼托沃克县了
I knew I should never have moved to Manitowoc.
但这样我就没法遇见你了
But then I wouldn't have met you.
你是这世上我唯一想要的人
You're the only person I want in this whole world.
好
OK.
好
OK.
-好吗 -好
- OK? - OK.
-没别的了吗 -我也想要你
- That's all? - Well, me too.
我一直都是这么和你说的
I tell you that all the time, though.
是啊
Yeah.
我还想再听你多说几次
I'd like to hear it more.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? OK.
如果你纵观此案 如果...
If you look at this case, if, uh...
罗伯特·赫尔曼副治安官
特别公诉人
马尼托沃克县警局
埃弗里先生被定罪
Mr. Avery is convicted of it,
我想你可以从另一面看待此事
I guess, you know, you can look at the other side of that
想想当初如果他没被释放 那么...
where if he wouldn't have been released, we'd, you know...
海尔贝克女士很可能还健在
Miss Halbach would still most likely be here.
你会开始心想
And then you start thinking to yourself,
马克·刚札姆
威斯康星州立法议员
埃弗里专案组发起人
"或许他被关起来那么久是件好事"
"Boy, maybe it was good he was in all that time."
尽管这么说很不公平 但如果他会杀人
As unjust as it was, if he did this,
那他在那段时间可能会做些什么呢
what might he have done during that time?
接着你会开始质疑整个司法系统
And you just start questioning the whole system.
你不能把人关进大牢
You can't put people in prison
就因为你觉得他们有天可能会犯罪
because you think someday they might do something wrong.
甚至犯下可怕的罪行
Or even horrible.
即便是滔天大罪 你懂吗
Or heinous. You know?
但你仍然对此有着纠结的想法和感受
But you still have these conflicting thoughts and feelings.
对我而言 如果史蒂文有罪 而我不知道
To me, if Steven did this, and I don't know,
瑞莎·埃文斯
1985年史蒂文的指定律师
这不像是...
it doesn't seem like...
这对我认识的那个史蒂文来说太复杂了
It seems a little too sophisticated for the Steven I knew.
天啊 在我看来
Boy, it seems to me that
那些年的经历很大程度上导致了事情的发生
what happened all those years has a lot to do with it.
因为是那段经历...
Because it would've...
是它让他变成了另一个人
It developed him into somebody else
他不再是从前的他了
that he wasn't when he started.
就算他一直对自己被冤枉入狱而怀恨在心
Even if he did have anger for being in prison all this time,
任何人都会因此愤怒 我也会愤怒
anybody would have anger. I'd have anger.
伊冯·瑟斯
史蒂文的姑姑
我会气疯的
I mean, I would be hell mad.
但那并不意味着我会出去杀人
But that doesn't mean I'd go around and kill somebody.
我会和他一样打官司 一直打下去
You know, I'd sue just like he was doing. Suing.
在我出狱前的两周
Two weeks before I was released from jail,
调查员想把照片带进来 让我看看
investigators were gonna bring in pictures to show me
特瑞莎的尸体和她是怎么被烧的
of Teresa's body and how it was burnt,
骨头上甚至还残留着肌肉组织
and there was still muscle tissues on the bones.
他们给我施加很多压力
There was a lot of pressure
想让我去指控史蒂文
they were putting on me to turn against Steven.
2006年2月15日
马克·维格特和温迪·鲍德温调查员
进行的审讯
我♥干♥这一行已经很多年了
I've been doing this job a long time.
我见过很多有趣的人
I've met a lot of interesting people,
很多和史蒂文很像的人
a lot of people that are similar to Steve.
但我从未见过像他那样冷血的人
But I've never met somebody as cold-blooded... as him.
你想想他对那女孩做的事
To think what he did to that girl.
坐在那里好好想想
Sit and think about that for a minute.
-想想她的家人 -我一直在想
- Think about her family. - Oh, I do all the time.
希望你真的在想
Well, I hope you do.
因为你一直维护着他
Because by sticking up for him,
你觉得别人会怎么看待你
what does that make you look like?
-我知道 只是... -他杀了她
- Well, I know, but... I just-- - He killed her.
他杀了她
He killed her.
在那个时间段内只有他见过她
He's the only one who sees her in that time frame.
他是最后一个见到她的人
He's the last one to see her.
想想吧 她就那么消失了吗
Think about that. She just disappears?
是啊 她消失了 因为他杀了她
Yeah, she disappears because he killed her.
你想和他这种人
That's the kind of person
共度余生吗
you want to spend the rest of your life with?
乔蒂坐牢的时候
When Jodi was in jail,
她要求不再和调查人员谈话
she put a request in not to talk to the investigators anymore.
芭芭·简达
布兰登的母亲
也就是马克和汤姆
Meaning Mark and Tom.
三天后 他们找上了布兰登
And three days later, they went after Brendan.
让我们看看
Let's see it.
坐下吧 布兰登
Why don't you just have a seat, Brendan?
汤姆和我出去一会
Tom and I just gotta step out for a minute
我们很快就进来 好吗
and then we'll be right in, OK?
-好 -好
- OK. - All right.
他们花了大约四个月的时间
They'd been working for about four months
将史蒂文·埃弗里送上法庭
trying to build a case against Steven Avery
外界仍有不少人表示
and there were still a fair number of people out there who said,
杰瑞·布汀
史蒂文的辩护律师
"我不信
"I'm not convinced.
我认为史蒂文·埃弗里可能是无辜的
I think Steven Avery might be innocent.
真♥相♥可能没他说的那么简单"
You know, there may be more to what he says than that."
而在当时对埃弗里有利的
And one of the things that helped support
就是布兰登·戴西为史蒂文♥做♥了不在场证明
Avery at that time was that Brendan Dassey was Steve's alibi.
他们知道可以搞定布兰登
They knew they could get to Brendan
因为他比较迟钝
because he's a slow learner.
他们告诉他 已经和我谈过了
They told him that they talked to me
说他们可以和他谈话
and it was OK for them to talk to him.
但没有 他们从没给我打电♥话♥
And it wasn't. They never called me.
根本没让我知道
They never let me know.
他们就直接去找他谈话了
They just went and done it.
二月
2月27日 马克·维格特和汤姆·法斯宾德调查员
去了布兰登的高中 把他从课堂上带走并单独审问了他
在和芭芭谈过之后 他们又审问了布兰登三次
都没有律师在场
三月
2006年2月27日
米什康特高中
两河警局
福克斯希尔斯度假村
2006年3月1日
马尼托沃克县警局
我们知道你隐瞒了一些事
We know there's some things you left out
我们也知道你说的
and we know there's some things
有些事并不都是实情 好吗
that maybe weren't quite correct that you told us. OK?
2006年3月1日
马克·维格特和汤姆·法斯宾德调查员
进行的审讯
我们调查这起案子很久了
We've been investigating this a long time.
我们彻头彻尾的情况都很了解
We pretty much know everything.
所以我们今天才再次找你谈话
That's why we're talking to you again today.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表