剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
通往这里的路又有哪些
What are the ways in?
咱们开始吧
Let's do it.
我是没有亲眼见到他们栽赃嫁祸
I didn't see them plant evidence with my own two eyes.
迪恩·斯特朗
史蒂文的辩护律师
我没有亲眼见到
I didn't see it.
在史蒂文无罪释放
But do I understand how human beings might be tempted
马尼托沃克县警局被起诉
to plant evidence under the circumstances
埃弗里专案组成立
in which the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department found itself
州长拥抱史蒂文
after Steven's exoneration, of the lawsuit,
并将他作为刑事司法系统运行不良的典型之后
of the Avery Commission, of the governor hugging Steven
如果有人受形势所迫
and holding him up as an example
忍♥不住想做出栽赃的事 我能理解吗
of the criminal justice system gone wrong?
我会不会难以理解 个人情感可能
Do I have any difficulty understanding what human emotions
会多么迫切地驱使警员们
might have driven police officers
想要强化或证实
to want to augment or confirm their beliefs
"肯定是他杀害了特瑞莎·海尔贝克"的这一信念
that he must have killed Teresa Halbach?
我完全可以理解
I don't have any difficulty
他们的这种心情
understanding those human emotions at all.
当时车就在这...在这条道上
The car was right in the... in the roadway here.
这条小路经常有人走吗
Is this little roadway... is this used much?
你知道吗 就是平时大家...
Do you know? I mean, do they...?
不太常走
Not that often.
好
OK.
我们知道警方有想要抓住他的动机
So you've got motivation for the officers to want to get him.
杰瑞·布汀
史蒂文的辩护律师
然后突然有个女人失踪了
And then when lo and behold there's this woman who disappears
她最后见过的人里刚好有史蒂文·埃弗里
and one of the last people she saw was Steven Avery.
犯罪现场
"这下抓住他了"
Now we've got him.
"我们就知道是这样"
A-ha! We knew it.
他们当即就断定他是有罪的
They conclude that he's guilty right off the bat.
这边整个都是通的
This was all the way open...
然后他们就想"我们得确保他被定罪"
And they thought, "We're gonna make sure he's convicted."
他们就做了点手脚 让他的血出现在那辆RAV4里
And they helped it along by planting his blood in the RAV4
让车钥匙出现在他卧室里
and by planting that key in his bedroom.
我周五那天本来要北上
See, I was going up north on Friday
我沿着车道走了大概四分之一或一半
and I saw headlights when I was about,
然后我看到了车头灯
well, maybe a quarter or halfway down our driveway.
你在那条路上看到了车头灯
You saw headlights on that road down there?
对 这些情况我和警探们和调查员们
Yeah, that's what I told the detectives too and stuff,
都说过的
the investigators.
好
Ok.
他觉得我在胡说八道
And he thought I was full of shit.
现在事情有转机了
I got a better chance now.
我有律师了
I got lawyers.
而且两个都是威斯康星州的顶尖律师
The best ones in Wisconsin, both of them.
他们可不糊涂
And they know what they're doing.
他们有很多方法可以证明我的清白
There's so many ways they can go that prove my innocence.
我只希望能真♥相♥大白
I just hope the truth comes out on this,
这样我们就能找到真凶
so we can find out who did it.
如果是警方...
You know, and if it's the cops...
我不知道会不会有找出真凶的那一天
I don't know if we'll ever find that out or not.
这是我唯一害怕的事
See, that's the only thing that scares me.
现场的一些证据 特别是DNA证据
Some of the evidence, DNA evidence at the scene,
罗伯特·赫尔曼副治安官
马尼托沃克县警局
我们是不可能持有的
it's impossible for us to have that type of evidence.
栽赃的可能性实在是...太不切实际了
You know, to plant that -- It's just... it's not realistic.
根本不可能
Very -- It's impossible.
哪怕是...我该怎么说呢
Never... It's... not even -- How should I say...
我在想合适的用词 这根本是...
I'm thinking of a word, but it's just...
这根本是牵强附会 是不现实的 所以...
It's so far-fetched, it's impractical. So...
3月1日 执法机构召开
11月以来的第一次记者招待会
我们现在开始
OK, we'll begin.
今天傍晚 一位十六岁的男性青少年被拘留
Late this afternoon, a 16-year-old juvenile male
他是史蒂文·埃弗里的亲属
who was a relative of Steven Avery was taken into custody,
杰瑞·帕戈尔治安官
卡柳梅特县警局
他目前被拘留在一家少管所
and he is currently being detained at a juvenile facility.
这位十六岁的少年承认
The 16-year-old juvenile admitted his involvement
关于特瑞莎·海尔贝克遇害一案
in the death of Teresa Halbach,
他和史蒂文·埃弗里都参与其中
as well as Steven Avery's involvement in this matter.
帕戈尔治安官和我会向媒体公布
Sheriff Pagel and I will be releasing to the media
肯·克拉兹
特别公诉人
卡柳梅特县地方检察官
有关案件的详情
the specifics of this case.
如我刚才所说 明天我会提起刑事诉讼
I will be filing, as I mentioned, a criminal complaint tomorrow,
午后二点即可向媒体公布细节
and by 2:00 p.m. that will be available for release to all of you.
克拉兹先生 您能否告诉我们
Mr. Kratz, can you tell us,
因为这位十六岁青少年的供词
because of what's happened with the 16-year-old,
目前针对史蒂文·埃弗里的指控是否会有所改变
might the charges that exist now against Steven Avery change
或者变轻 比如他将不再被视为主犯
or become less, like he had less of a role?
-不会 -不会
- No. - No.
你们今天所搜查的房♥屋
Are the buildings you're searching today
马克·维格特与汤姆·法斯宾德
联合首席调查员
是否是之前已经搜查过的房♥屋
buildings that you've already searched?
-我知道你们已经搜查过埃弗里先生的 -是的
- I know you've searched Mr. Avery's -- - Yes.
我们已经重点搜查过了
We have done extensive searches of
废车场里的所有房♥屋
every building on that property.
但由于这周我们取得的特殊进展
With the degree of specificity that we'd received this week,
使我们明确知道该搜查些什么
knowing exactly what to look for
以及在哪里搜查
and exactly where to look for it,
因此今天重新下发了搜查令
led to the issuance of today's search warrant.
案件在今晚获得重大突破
A major break in this case tonight
当局准备起诉那位十六岁的少年
as authorities plan to charge that 16-year-old boy.
今晚 我们采访了十六岁少年的母亲
Tonight, we did speak with the mother of this 16-year-old.
以下是她发表的言论
This is what she had to say.
史蒂文 我知道你会收看这个节目
Steven, I know you're gonna be watching this,
芭芭·简达
史蒂文的姐姐
但我要说 我恨你对我儿子做的那些事
but you know, I hate you for what you did to my kid.
祝你永世不得超生
All right? So you can rot in hell.
安吉妮特·里维
CBS 5新闻台 米希科特
另一场新闻发布会会在明日午后二点召开
Now another press conference will be held at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow.
届时这位少年将会被起诉
At that time, this teen will be charged,
更多的详情 包括特瑞莎被害的细节
and more details, including details of Teresa's death,
应该都会在发布会上放出
are expected to be released at that time.
海尔贝克案 一少年被捕
演播室 米希科特
本地新闻现场连线
-汤姆 -天啊 真是惊人
- Tom? - Oh, boy, what a story.
我知道有些新闻媒体
I know that there are some news outlets
在直播这件事
that are carrying this live,
也许还有些孩子在看这个
and perhaps there may be some children that are watching this.
我呼吁 如果你还未满十五岁
I'm gonna ask that if you're under the age of 15,
请不要继续收看本场新闻发布会
that you discontinue watching this press conference.
2006年3月2日
执法机构的新闻发布会
我们现在已经确定 10月31日
We have now determined what occurred
肯·克拉兹
特别公诉人
卡柳梅特县地方检察官
在下午3点45分到10或11点之间的某个时间
sometime between 3:45 p.m. and 10:00 or 11:00 p.m.
究竟发生了什么
on the 31st of October.
十六岁的布兰登·戴西
Sixteen-year-old Brendan Dassey,
住在史蒂文·埃弗里隔壁的拖车里
who lives next door to Steven Avery in a trailer,
在大概下午3点45分从学校搭校车回家
returned home on the bus from school about 3:45 p.m.
他取出了信并注意到其中一封
He retrieved the mail and noticed one of the letters
简达和戴西的信箱
是寄给他舅舅史蒂文·埃弗里的
was for his uncle, Steven Avery.
当布兰登走近拖车时
As Brendan approaches the trailer,
当时他离拖车还有几百英尺
as he actually gets several hundred feet away from the trailer,
离拖车还很远
a long, long way from the trailer,
布兰登已经开始听到尖叫声了
Brendan already starts to hear the screams.
当布兰登走近时
As Brendan approaches the trailer,
他听到更大声的求救声
he hears louder screams for help,
听出那是一名女性的声音
recognizes it to be of a female individual
然后他敲了史蒂文·埃弗里的拖车门
and he knocks on Steven Avery's trailer door.
布兰登说他至少敲了三次
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表